Status: It's done!

Bulls in the Bronx

Intro~

It was a windy August evening in San Diego, California. Dashes of pink and blue clouds were kissing the orange sky and red sun. As the chirping birds began to fly around them, two friends were slowly but cheerfully strolling down a sidewalk. The tall, lanky-ish friend had a dermal piercing, two widely stretched ears, a snapback with a jacket all wrapped with a genuine smile. The other was tremendously shorter and wore two smaller stretched ears with green tapers, a nose ring, glasses, an Earl Sweatshirt sweatshirt, and short unruly hair all wrapped up in a jovial mood.
"Tone," said the short female,"will you remember when your appointment is?"

The taller friend screwed up his face in a playfully thoughtful way,"Yeeaaa-no, no I won't," he laughed, which made her chuckle,"I have a pretty bad memory when it come to that stuff.."

She snorted,"You'd think that you'd remember the date that someone's scheduled to draw a permanent picture on your skin."

"Well, Chandler, after like the 10th tattoo, the shock wears off. Will you write it on your calendar pleeeaaase," he pleaded.

"No, Tony," she smiled and wagged a fake-disapproving finger," You're 24 years old, be responsible--"

"Pleeaase, pleease, please," he hugged her shoulders and dropped his weight, making her knees buckle--not from his "dead weight" but from the shock of his touch.

"Okay, okay, Tony, just--get up--please," he got up and hugged her shoulders. Smiling stupidly, she retorted," What am I going to do with you...?"

He let go and they continued walking.

"Love me.." he responded in a playful tone. Chandler just chuckled while thinking, 'Well, my attraction to you already shot that horse in the face..'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I hope you guys enjoy this:) I guess you've noticed that it's in third person, I wanted to do something a little different..tell me if you like it:)