Status: It's done!

Bulls in the Bronx

Jealousy

Unlocking her house door, Tony asks her in a whiny tone, "Why do we always come over your house to watch movies?"

Chandler unlocked the door and replied, "Because, Antonio, I make the snacks remember..?" with a mischievous grin.

He scowled her smiling face, "You know I hate it when you call me that--"

"Oh shut up, you love me," she hugged him around the waist and he pushed her forehead. When they parted, he sat on the couch in front of a small television, while she headed to the refrigerator and pulled out a large tray.

"Actually," she called, needing a little help taking out the heavy tray, "I wanted you and the guys to try--" Tony had gotten up to help her, judging by her struggling voice.."thanks, boy that's heavier than I thought...anyways I wanted you and the guys to try THIS." She pointed her hands at the candy bars in a "Ta-da!" sort of way.

He chuckled at her,"It's looks...pretty good, but what exactly is THAT?"

"I'm glad you asked. It's a peppermint chocolate bark," she explained proudly,"I've always wanted to make one." There were at least 20 barks on the tray and each one was a rectangle the size of an iPhone and the thickness of a hundred-paged book. Tony wasn't exactly keen to chocolate or peppermint, but he could tell by the look on her face when she stared at them that she put in quite a bit of effort.

"Can I try one?" he asked trying to sound as enthusiastic as he can manage.

"Of course, why do ya think I heaved them out, dummy head?" she smiled widely and trying not to stalk over him as he chose the smallest one. As he bit into it, he could feel a chilly sensation from the mint; once he began to chew, he tasted the warmth from the chocolate and the chill from the mint. Once he swallowed, the taste of both components lingered in his mouth and throat.

"Well," she pressed excitedly,"How was it?"

Tony opened his mouth, trying to find the words to describe it,"I-I...it's--amazing, better than amazing; it's beautiful.."

"Thank you so much I worked pretty hard to make these perfect, thank you Tony. Never shall I call you Antonio," she said this very quickly.

While Tony sat on the couch, munching on the bark and watching a Seinfeld episode, Chandler began to pour milk into a small pot over the stove to make hot chocolate. Tony had asked her why she'd make hot chocolate in the middle of August, and she replied "It goes with the peppermint and chocolate shut up I'm making you food!"

"1...2...3.. aaand 4 cups of--" her phone began to ring in her back pocket, the ringtone being part of Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco. Knowing who it was, she quickly finished measuring out the milk and answered.

"Hello, Austin," she sang. Tony, who's eyes widened, jerked his head around. 'Why's Carlile calling?' he thought. "I'm at my house with Tone-Bone...(is it okay if I drop by?) umm, well...(I was kinda already coming..) well, if you're already on your way then...(I'm not interrupting anything am I?) no, it's okay we're just gonna watch a movie...(nevermind I can comeback later--) Austin, it's okay, you can come over if you want...alrighty see you in a few." She hung up and set the stove eye on medium heat.

Tony felt a twinge of hatred. Out of all people, why Austin? "He's coming over huh?"
Chandler rolled her eyes and busied herself by shaking three hot cocoa packets,"Yes, Tony, Austin's coming over," she answered flatly.

He groaned and asked out of spite,"Why'd you invent him..?"

She calmly answered while stirring the warm milk," For a variety of reasons, Tony: 1. He's my friend and good company, 2. He likes Star Wars as well, 3. He was in the neighborhood, and 4. He's not an ass," she mumbled irritably,"I don't even understand why you hate him.."

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Wow, where was he, the parking lot?" Tony grumpily asked. Chandler ran to the door while asking,"At least try to be nice, pleeease."

"Okay, for you; not for him."

"Good enough!" she swung open the door, and was immediately bear hugged by a tall boy with a warm smile.

"Hey Chandler!" he exclaimed as he set her down,"I've missed you, I haven't seen you in a month!"

She let Austin inside as Tony mumbled,"Sure was a quiet month.."

Austin saw Tony sitting on the couch and acknowledged him,"Hey, Tony."

"Hi, Austin."

"Nice to see you again."

Tony breathed,"Likewise," while staring unseeingly at a soap commercial. Austin sat on the couch, a cushion away from Tony, neither of them speaking.

"So umm..Austin," Chandler started while pouring the hot milk in three mugs,"How's your band coming along? I heard that you guys replaced Jaxin with a ginger?"

"Yeah.." he answered awkwardly, glancing at Tony aggravated expression.

"What's his name? Phil told me he's like 18 or something.." she pressed.

"His name's Alan...Alan..Ashby, dude maybe I should go.."

"No, no you should stay and watch Star Wars with us; we're all friends here..." Chandler answered ignoring Tony's glares.

"Umm..." Austin said. She looked at him, then at Tony who became very interested with his vans.

"Austin if you feel like you should go then.." she stated sadly. Austin got up and headed to the door, and Chandler walked him out. He spoke to her outside in the driveway.

"I'm sorry Chandler but I can't be somewhere where, clearly, I'm not wanted."

"Don't apologize Austin, I understand," she hugged him and he left. Tony watched them hug and felt guilty; he'd never meant to drive him away, literally.

She came back in the house to find Tony beside the doorway.

"Tony," she said in a disappointed tone.

"Are you mad at me?"

She breathed and looked at him," No..just disappointed."

He took off his hat and rubbed his long hair,"I didn't mean to...make him leave."

"Well," she sighed and went to pour Austin milk back in the pot,"you kinda did so...no use feeling bad about it now.."

As Chandler mixed the cocoa into the their mugs, Tony wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her neck...

"Chandler, CHANDLER!" She heard Tony yell and snapped her back into reality..

"Huh?"

"I was just apologizing about how stupid I was.." she chuckled and got whipped cream out the fridge,"I really am an ass."

She added it to top the hot cocoa and handed him his cup,"You're not an ass…usually."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, the story begins now..don't worry its not gonna be like a love-triangle or anything..tell me if you like it!