Status: It's done!

Bulls in the Bronx

Skinny Love

"So now that you've...caught me in the act," Chandler asked as her and Tony both parted slightly from their hug,"Are you gonna take my razor or something?"

Tony sighed,"No, I'm not. You're grown ass woman, I can't babysit you and monitor you to make sure you aren't...hurting yourself. Plus, you probably have a back up or something (she chuckled and looked away), you'll just do it again. I want you to want to stop."

"Tony," Chandler sighed looking up at his eyes,"Tony, I-" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Chandler, Jaime's eating all the candy!" yelled Vic, in a ooh-I'm-gonna-tell-on-you sort of way.

She rolled her eyes, chuckled and made for the door,"I didn't even tell them they could have candy, yet. God dammit."

"So is Mike!" Jaime pointed at Mike sitting on the couch.

"Vic did too!" Chandler didn't really care at all but this was the relationship she had with Pierce the Veil.

Chandler went to the kitchen shaking her head, looking at the almost empty tray,"Why do you guys have problems with sharing?"

"Come on, Chandler," said Jaime as he side hugged her, his breathe was cool and minty,"we do share...just not food."

"That is something no one shares--" started Vic grabbing a cup of already-made coffee

"Unless we get something back," Mike make a creepily seductive face towards Michelle, who chuckled and playfully push him.

"Says the people taking my food, okay,"Chandler hugged Jaime back,"Why do I love you guys?"

"Beats me," he answered,"we're losers."

Chandler grabbed some coffee herself and took a seat next to Tony, who looked lost in space. Mike and Michelle were cuddled in the love seat leaving Jaime and Vic to sit on the floor watching Seinfeld.

"Whatcha thinking about?" she poked his arm, and his eyes were hasty but he smiled.

"Uhmm...nothing really, just...the fact that we're leaving again," he said as nonchalantly as telling her the time. Chandler almost choked, and Tony needed to pat her back.

"Thank you-thank you...but wha...why I'm mean--that's not fair," she wasn't yelling but what she'd said must've gotten around because everyone turned towards her, "I mean it's "not fair" but you guys like just got back--"

"Six months ago," finished Vic.

"Six months really?" she asked,"Damn...well when do you guys leave?"

"In a month," Michelle answered looking as unhappy about this news as Chandler felt," for four months."

Chandler slapped her hand on her forehead,"Jeez, is that why you guys are here, to tell me this?"

"Actually, no," said Jaime getting up,"we thought Tony had already told you, but we were gonna go to the mall today."

"For...?"

"Damn, Tone what did you tell her?" asked Jaime with emphasis on 'did', Tony sunk in his seat,"To buy bathing suits for the SUPER AWESOME BEACH PARTY WE'RE THROWING TWO DAYS BEFORE WE LEAVE!"

Wooos and yeahs and high fives started spreading, but the words BEACH and PARTY were two things Chandler avoided. It was almost painful for her to smile at those words like everyone else, but she reminded herself that it'd be the last thing she'd do with Tony before they left for four months--which was even more painful.

"Well, we'll be waiting out in the car," said Vic basically shoving out Jaime, Mike and Michelle; being the only person besides Tony to see her astonishment.

When the door closed Chandler, stood up, stretched and went to her closet for something to wear.

"So..." started Tony as he followed her.

"I'm sorry, I just need to take this all in," she picked up a black Star Wars hoodie.

"This happened before and back then it was cool,"

"I also had my parents to lean on "back then" but...ya know, and besides I never said it wasn't cool, it just took me by surprise," she pulled out a grey t-shirt from inside her dresser while he sat on the bed," I mean, my best friend's leaving me for four months. FOUR MONTHS. FOUR. months."

He chuckled and she continued,"I mean, I'll survive...besides we still have a month before you guys leave. I'm proud of you guys; I remember hearing you guys play in my garage (she was walking to the bathroom to change with a pair of denim jeans), watching you guys play at my mom and dad's anniversary, and your," she started laughing.

"Don't you--" warned Tony.

"PTV's..."

"DON'T-"

"SCENE PHASE!"

Tony stretched out on the bed, listening to her laugh. He smiled and let out a sigh; he didn't want to leave her as much she didn't want him to leave. Her parents had passed away and her younger sister had moved to New York after her graduation, so she'd be really alone. He sat up immediately, and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, it's been a while but school and shit...tell me what you think, if you want!