Status: It's done!

Bulls in the Bronx

A Match into Water

Two weeks had passed before Chandler and Tony had spoken face to face; which wasn't out of anger for any of them, they both were just really busy. What with Tony having to get packing and planning out the going away party, and with Chandler working and trying to be moderately sober.

On the Friday of the second week, Tony had a surprise for Chandler and was walking to her place in a SD crewneck and the usual snapback.

"Ya know, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna tell her, I've got to,"Tony thought and prepared himself. He smiled and thought of the outcome of the event and felt pretty confident until he spotted of very familiar car parked in Chandler's driveway. At the sight, he twinge of doubt--the same kind of doubtful feeling Chandler had gotten when Veronica turned up at Hot Topic.

"Austin's in there, should I go in or should walk away?" he stood there ten feet away from the car, with his stomach tied in knots, trying to make up his mind.
"Austin should hate me for the way I've acted, I should've known she'd choose him over me...why would she even chose me at all," he thought and turned to walk away when--

BZZZ BZZZZ BZZZ

His phone vibrated in his back pocket, and he saw it was Chandler,"Hey Tony Bologna, can you come over, I miss my bro. I mean you don't have to but--"

"I'll be over in less than two minutes, I shit you not," he said quickly and hung up. He ran to her door and knocked furiously. She opened the door.

"Jeez, Tone--whoa," he bear hugged her and didn't put her down until he was in the house. He put her down and her stomach was doing back flips and she was blushed. He closed the door, and tore off his snapback. Chandler watched him and scratched her untidy short her.

"You're um...excited," she smiled as he held her wrist.

"I gotta tell you something," he slightly looked up and did a double take. He'd totally forgotten Austin who was sitting on the couch, and she seemed to have forgotten too.

"Please continue this is so cute," Austin squealed like a school girl.

Tony laughed and felt a little embarrassed, then straightened up. Chandler did her best to catch her breath.

"Tony, me and Austin were talking and we were thinking that you guys should talk."

Austin stood up and Tony walked over to him, with the straightest face ever and hugged him.

"Austin, I'm sorry I was an asshole when you're such a cool person, I'm sorry I drove you away with my dick-ish atmosphere, and I'm sorry for thinking you're an asshat when actually you're one of the coolest people I've ever met," he said all this very quickly.

"An "asshat"?" Austin repeated when Tony let him go,"What even is that?"

"I don't know, a hat made of asses...? Are we cool now?"

"Yeah, sure," he looked at Chandler in astonishment,"That was quicker than I thought, well I must be going guys," Austin headed towards the door,"Gotta talk to the ginger princess about some stuff, bye."

As he walked out the door, Tony looked at Chandler and thumb-pointed at the door,"Ginger princess?"

She waved her hand and rubbed her nose ring,"Alan...we call him that because why not, ya know.."

Tony smiled at her then looked at the scars on her shoulders; whenever she wore a tank, he couldn't shake the fact that she had them. Chandler raised her eyebrows and the dark circles under her eyes had gotten darker.

"Are you okay?" Chandler asked.

"I should be asking you that question.." he replied with a sigh. Her smiled left and she went to her kitchen,"Are you okay?"

She sighed but didn't look up from fidgeting with the dishes in the sink,"Don't you have to pack?"

He went towards the bar, "Ouch...you haven't been sleeping much have you?"

"I'm okay, Tony, really," but she wasn't even trying to sound convincing. He went in the kitchen and lifted her chin, he stared deeply in her dilated deep brown eyes.

"No, you aren't," he whispered to her, a tear streamed down her face,"but I can fix that."

He leaned down until he could feel her breath trembling against his lips, and slowly touched her lips with his. He gently grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, she gently put down the plate in her hand and tangled them both in the silky quagmire that was Tony's hair. She kissed him back with so much longing and want; he squeezed her hips and the sting was unbearable. She parted quickly and backed away massaging her hips with soft hem of her jogging pants.

"I'm sorry I--"

"No, no Tony it's not your fault," she interrupted holding her hand up, "I'm the stupid piece of--"

"Stop," he said in a low voice,"stop saying that kind of shit; if you were a piece of shit, I wouldn't love you as much as I do," he began to smile. He took her wrist in his hand and ran across her scars with his thumb. He raised her wrist to his lips, and he kissed each scar she had. When he was done with those, he kissed the ones on her shoulders.

"I love you, Chandler," he kissed forehead. She squeezed his middle, and felt safe against his chest.

"I love you too, Tony, so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short...but tell me what you think!