Status: It's done!

Bulls in the Bronx

The First Punch

“Are you ready for some beach, Chandler,” exclaimed Jaime.

“Yeah, I’m ready to get sand in my bra and everywhere else..” she mumbled, “if I’m lucky, I’ll drown in the ocean..but with my luck..”
Tony shot her a look, “What’s wrong with you, Chandler? Why are you being such a downer?”

“Sorry,” was all she muttered before looking out the window, wishing she wasn’t going. After listening to Jaime and Vic discuss some soccer stuff, they’d pulled up to a dock.
“We’re here,” said Vic excitedly as he ran out the car. Tony helped Chandler out and held her hand tightly.

“Can you at least pretend you want to be here?” he whispered in her ear. She sighed and looked to her right to see some disapproving glares from some of the families, and to her left were more judgmental scowls; Tony noticed and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb, “Darling, you’ll be okay,” he whispered.

She felt like she’d be sick until she saw the familiar long brown hair, and petite figure, standing in front of a much taller lanky dude she knew to be Mike. As Tony and Chandler had gotten few feet closer, Michelle turned her small body and ran to them. They both couldn’t help but smile as Michelle almost tackled Chandler with a hug.

“How ya doin gorgeous?! Fo show, you lookin fine as fuck lemme tap dat!” she smacked Chandler ass as Mike ran up to pick her up.

“I apologize, she’s hammered.”

“I can tell,” Chandler commented with a smile whilst massaging where Michelle smacked her, “Why’s she so wasted, the party like, just started?”

“Ah well, ‘sup Tone Bone!”

“Hey bro, since your girlfriend smacked my girlfriend’s ass,” he jumped around and bent, “You have permission to smack mine, no homo.”

“The only way to make this more homo, Perry, was adding “no homo”,” he retorted.

“It’s only fair,” Chandler added.

“I think I’ll pass,” he said whilst holding the mumbling Michelle, “We’ll meet up with you guys later okay..”

“Bye,” they both said before walking farther along and hearing the distant sound of music. A large shack came into view.

“That must be it,” Tony lead. Chandler tried but failed to ignore the dirty looks, “They aren’t even trying to hide it,” she muttered.

“Fuck them,” Tony said to her, loud enough for most of them just shake their heads and look at something else. Soon, but not soon enough, they reached the large shack and Chandler’s mood lifted; not because of the music, or the fact that no one there stared at her, it was—

“Food,” she sighed at the large snack table with chips, dip, and other finger food with three coolers next to it: one with Monster, another with soda, and the last one with bottles of water, “Is this heaven? Tony, I can’t breathe it’s so perfect.”

“I think it is Heaven. It’s the second most beautiful thing I ever saw.”

“Second?” she asked looking up at him.

“You’re the first, duh,” he stated leading her to the table, her having the biggest smile on her face. They weren’t exactly the most…social couple, seeing that the first thing they go to when they enter a good party is the snack table. Before they could make it though, Chandler felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned, agitated, to see a brown skinned wavy haired dude.

“Hey, Chandler and Tony, long time no see,” he yelled over the music.

“Hiya Phil,” she hugged him, “Yeah, it’s been a while.”

“Heading to the snack table?” he asked.

“We hate people,” said Tony. He just nodded.

“Well, me and Alan are gonna go out to the back to smoke if you guys wanna come,” Phil thumb pointed to the back. They looked at each other and shrugged.

“Sure, why not,” Tony answered.
They grabbed a bunch of food and followed Phil to the back of the shack, where a red haired guy with a rose ring was sitting.

“What took you, Phil?” he said.

“I went to go get some food then I ran into these motherfuckers,” he gestured to Tony and Chandler.

“Umm…” Chandler said.

“Oh right, Alan this dude with the long braid is Tony, and this short-haired chic is his girlfriend, Chandler.”

“You’re the dude from Pierce the Veil, right?” Alan asked.

“Yep.”

“Can we smoke now?” Chandler asked.

“Alright, alright, pushy,” Phil playfully said as he lite the blunt.

~Four puffs (or however any hits it takes for someone get high) later~
Chandler stuffed her face with food while Phil and Alan laughed at a nearby cat, and Tony just stared at her. He poked her side and she jumped.

“Yes, beautiful person?” she fell on his lap and looked up at him.

“Let’s go for a walk,” he smiled.

They both got up and left Phil and Alan to their cat watching.

“Tone Tone, you have, like, the most beautiful smile ever in the universe,” she dreamily stated. Tony wasn’t baked; he never really found it amusing.

“You have the most beautiful smile in multiple universes. Polyverse.” Chandler smiled and they walked, bare foot, along the shore line.

“Tone, have you ever thought about life and the world. Like, what’ll happen after you die? How will you spend the rest of eternity? And, like, you never end, even, like, after you die…” she stared at the five o’ clock sunset, “That’s scary to think about...”

“Then, don’t think about it,” he looked at her. He wanted to kiss her so badly, and was about to until—

“Hey who’s that chic walking over to us,” she said, “Her hair’s weird, it’s purple. The only person we know with purple hair is…” and it was all coming back, “why’s Veronica here? Tony, why’s Veronica…”

“I don’t know, Chandler.”

“Hey, so you two are going out awww. I should’ve known, you spent every second together in high school..” with fake-baby voice that Chandler hated to no end. Veronica wore the most revealing tank top ever; she might as well have been naked.

“How’d you know I’d be here, Veronica?” Tony asked in a serious way.

“Jeez, Tony, not everything’s about you,” she wore a fake shocked expression, “besides, I was invited.”

“INVITED?” exclaimed Chandler, “BY WHO?”

Just then, Austin came running to her side out of nowhere, “Hey babe,” he kissed her cheek, and shot a glance at Chandler as if she’d won at some kind of game.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda like this one...feedback's nice:)