Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 10

*Marri's P.O.V.*

"Are you ok?" I asked John. He kind of had a mad look on his face.

"Ya." he said back. I stared at him for a couple seconds before turning back around, staring out the window again. What was he thinking about? I really didn't want to bother him with any more questions, even though I only asked one. Was it me? Wait, was it Max? Why would he be mad at Max? Maybe he was jealous, but what would he be jealous about?
Sure Max might flirt with me sometimes, but we are just friends, nothing else. I mean, John and I aren't even dating, he has no reason to act jealous. Does he like me? I wouldn't complain if he did, but nobody has really liked me before. I smiled at the thought of it, but realized it was never going to happen.
The bus came to a stop. I looked over and got up, but John just sat there. He was looking at the floor, but was zoned out I guess.

"John? John...?" I tapped his shoulder, him snapping out of it and looking at me.

"Sorry...." he said, getting up. He still looked upset,but I still didn't know what he was upset about. I followed him in the school, before going strait to my locker. I looked around, finding my math binder. Ugh, Mr. Rigors. I hated him already. He made me burst my whole life on John, just because of what happened in class yesterday. I zoned out until someone hugged me from behind.

"Hey, Marri!" I turned around and saw Max smiling at me. I smiled, hugging him. He looked down on me, since he was so tall.
"Hey. So, who was that sitting with you on the bus earlier?" Max asked. I looked at him, wondering why he cared.

"John." I said. I looked down the hall, trying to see John's locker. I finally saw him, and he was staring my way. I quickly looked down at the ground.
"His name is John, why?" I finally said to Max.

"Oh, no reason." he stared at me with a blank expression on his face. We stood there for a couple seconds before I broke the silence.

"Well, I have to go to Math now...." I looked up at him and he nodded his head.

"Ok, see you later Marri." he half smiled at me before walking away. I shut my locker and looked around, hoping John wasn't watching the whole time.

I walked to math class, and walking inside. Everyone stared, probably thinking bad of me. I sat in the back corner as usual, until Mr. Rigors came up to me.

"We are getting assigned seats Marri, so get up." Everyone stared as I silently got up, pushing in my chair.
"Ok, starting with the first row, Marri, Rena, Aden, and John." I walked to my seat, noticing I was in the front. I hated being in the front. I sat down, putting my head down. I already had a headache, which was just great (notice my sarcasm).
I had no trouble in math class like the day before, just that I was so disorganized. I walked out of class, feeling someone grab my shoulder. I quickly turned around, looking at John. He half smiled at me.

"Hey, Marri. Where you ok?" I nodded my head. I just hope I never have another day like yesterday anytime soon.
The rest of my day was boring, but lunch was the best (sarcasm, again). I walked into the lunch room, sitting in the table in the back corner. Some other people sat at the table, including Max and John. It was weird because I was in the middle, John on my left, and Max on my right.
They called them up to go get their lunch, but I wasn't hungry, so I sat and waited. But then guess who decided to show up?

"Oh look, it's Margarita!" Claire said, sounding like a dumb ass. Claire and her clan, (that's what I call them) always pushed me around.One time they beat me up in the bathroom, but that was in the eighth grade.

"It's Marri." I said, not looking them in the eye. Claire snickered.

"You wish your name was Marri. Your. Name. Is. Margarita. Just face it. Everybody knows your parents are alcoholics, so you don't like the name 'Margarita'." I looked up at her, trying not to get angry.
It was true, my real name is Margarita, but I prefer to be called 'Marri' because my parents are alcoholics.

"Ya, so?" I said, still staring down at the table. She laughed and pushed me, hard enough that I actually fell on the floor. She walked away, still laughing, including her clan. I got up just in time, before John and Max started to come back.

"Are you ok?" John asked me, sitting his food down.

"Ya, I'm fine." I told him.

"Are you sure? I just saw you fall of the bench, then those girls walking away laughing." John gave me a concerned look. I tried not to look at him.

"Ya, I'm sure." I looked up, giving him a fake smile. He sat down beside me just picking at his food. He didn't eat any of it, which was weird. I looked at him, realizing how cute he actually was. What if he did like me? I mean, just just met him yesterday, but he knows the past three years of my life. I shook the thought out of my head, getting up from the lunch table. It was finally time to go.

"I'll see you on the bus.." Max said, smiling, then hugging me. John watched, as Max squeezed me tight. Max walked away, now just me and John standing there.

"I'll see you on the bus too..." John said shyly, starting to walk away. I quickly grabbed his wrist and without thinking, I hugged him. He hugged me back, then letting go. As I let go I could see a smile go across his face. I love his smile.

"I'll see you later." I said, before finally walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
long, got carried away...