Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 11

*John's P.O.V.*

The rest of my day was boring, as usual. I was worried about Marri though. Especially since those girls pushed over at lunch today. She said she was fine, but I still don't believe her.
I got on the bus, talked to her, then when the bused stopped I got off and walked to my house. As I started to approach the door, my dad runs out, angry, with his suitcase in his hand. Oh no, my parents were fighting again. They always fought over the stupidest things, then somehow I'd get punished for it. Marri is lucky, she has the house all to herself. No parents, no fighting.
I walked inside to see my mom crying, cursing to herself.

"Mom, are you ok? I asked her. She looked up at me, wiping away her tears.

"Ya, just go up to your room. Your dad will probably be home in a couple hours." she told me.

I quietly walked up to my room and locked the door. Soon enough, my dad would break through the door and I'd get punished, like I said, for no reason. My dad always took everything out on me, and my mom would just sit there and watch, crying. We always moved, trying to make things better, but it never worked. I really didn't want to get hurt today, but where was I suppose to go? I have no family near, no friends, I might as well just sleep outside. The only friend I have is Marri, but that would be weird. Asking to stay at her house for the night, and I just met her yesterday. But she had the house to herself, which means I would be able to stay there for the night, right? But then again, she's a girl, I'm a boy, you know.....that would be weird. I debated with myself for at least ten minutes, before deciding to give it a shot. I put on a pair of sweatpants, my white shirt, then a hoodie. I grabbed my backpack and opened my window. Oh nice job John, you forgot one thing, your room is on the second floor. How the hell was I going to get down? I spotted the tree beside my window, and grabbed a branch. It took me a while, before I finally reached the bottom. I looked around, then ran. I ran until I was all the way down the block. I checked my pocket for my phone, making sure I had it. That way my mom could call me, you know, if things got bad. I had an idea of where Marri lived, since I saw her walk to her house everyday.
I walked down her street until I saw the familiar house. I stood there for a second, then walked up to the door.I knocked, then quickly looked down at the ground. When the door opened, I looked up seeing Marri's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
yepp..