Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 14

*John's P.O.V.*

I woke up with a startle. Marri was standing beside me, with a worried look on her face. I looked up at the clock. It was five o'clock in the morning.

"Are you ok?" She asked me. I nodded, still confused about what was happening. "You were screaming in your sleep John, are you sure you're ok?" she asked me again. I nodded my head and sat up on the couch.

"Well, it's kinda of a good thing you were screaming, because I forgot to set my alarm." she said, smiling. I smiled back, still kind of confused.

"Why would you wake up this early?" I asked. She gave me that 'Are you kidding?' look.

"Um, school, duh." she said, as she walked to the bathroom. I had totally forgot today was Friday. She turned around, standing by the bathroom door. "There's a guest bathroom upstairs, you can use that one." She said, pointing upstairs. I smiled and walked up the stairs. I was still really tired, but once I get up, I can never fall back asleep.
I reached the top of the stairs and noticed something shining from Marri's room. I walked inside, noticing it was her computer. She left it on iTunes last night, and the Internet was open too. I closed both and looked around, curious. She had a keyboard, a guitar, and an electric guitar. She never told me she could play all these.
I stood there in amazement for a couple more minutes, realizing it wasn't the best idea for me to stay in there longer. I walked over to the bathroom and turned the shower on. It only took me about five minutes to finish. I got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me.
Fuck, I forgot me clothes.

"Marri!!" I shouted, my face sticking out of the door. I saw her walk to the bottom of the steps.

"What?"

"I forgot my clothes, can you give me my backpack?" I asked. I felt kind of awkward, but she smiled and laughed at me. She went to grab me backpack and walked up the stairs, handing it to me. She was still laughing.

"You're too funny, John." She said, before heading back down the stairs. I closed the door and got dressed.
I got done just before 5:45. Marri was still in the other bathroom, what was taking her so long? I walked down the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Marri, you ok?" she opened the door and smiled at me. Her smile made me melt.

"Yep, I'm perfectly fine." She said. "Actually, I just got done." she said, turning her straightener off. "You hungry?"

"No, I'm good." I told her. She nodded and walked past me, heading towards the kitchen.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."
She sat down, staring at me. I sat down beside her, unsure what to say.
"Hey, I didn't know you played the keyboard, or the guitar until last night." I said. She smiled.

"Ya, I've been practicing. I started playing the guitar and stuff after, you know, never mind." She said.

"Oh, cool." I said, realizing she meant she started playing after she tried to commit suicide.
We sat there and talked until 6:40. We talked about everything, really.
We ran out, catching the bus just on time. The bus driver gave us a look, but we didn't mind it. We sat where we usually do, and Max sat by me again. I really didn't like him, I just had a bad felling about him. When he went away, Marri looked at me.

"Hey John, I forgot to ask you, why were you screaming this morning?" She asked, I honestly had no idea why. I mean, I was asleep, but I don't remember what I was dreaming about.

"I don't know, bad dream I guess." I told her. She nodded and looked out the window. Then the bus stopped at the school. We got off and she told me she'd see me in math class. I told her "ok" and walked to my locker.
I really can't wait till school is over.