Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 16

*Marri's P.O.V.*

I walked down the stairs towards the guest bedroom. I knocked, peeking my head in. John looked up at me, smiling.

"It's about time you got done." I said. I walked over to the bed, sitting next to John. He rubbed his head before turning away, looking towards the wall.

"John, are you ok?" He looked up at me, looking like he just saw a ghost. He quickly leaned in and kissed me. HE. KISSED. ME. Is this even real life?
I kissed him back, before pulling away from him. He looked down at the ground, scratching his head.

"I-I'm sorry.." he said. I looked up at him, smiling. I got up and walked towards the door, but turned around before leaving.

"I'm sorry, too." I said, before walking out. I closed the door and ran upstairs to my room. I closed the door and jumped in my bed, pulling the covers over my head. I couldn't even believe what just happened right now. Since he kissed me, does that mean he liked me? I mean, it has to, right?
I got out of my bed and grabbed my guitar, and started playing 'James Dean & Audrey Hepburn' by Sleeping With Sirens.

♪ They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me ♪

I put my guitar down, running my fingers through my hair.
Come on Marri, that kiss meant nothing. It was probably just the heat of the moment. Thats all. I mean, why would he like me?
I really didn't want to think about it anymore, so I turned off the light and climbed into my bed. It's only 6:45 P.M., but I needed the rest.
Before I knew it, I fell fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short i know but just bare with me, ok?