Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 2

*John's P.O.V.*

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I looked at my clock. 6:15 A.M. I woke up on time. That's a miracle. I got up and went to the bathroom. I was nervous. I just moved here a couple weeks ago. What if nobody liked me? I shook the thought out of my head. I put on my clothes, a plain white short sleeve shirt, and my regular blue jeans. I looked in the mirror. My hair looked ok. I mean, it looked messy, but I really didn't care. I brushed my teeth and and put my jacket on. My jacket is brownish I guess, with white stripes on it.

I went into the kitchen, looking at the clock again. 6:35. I got a bag of chips and grabbed my backpack. I went outside, eating my chips, and waited for my bus. I stood out there for what seemed like forever. Finally, my bus came. I looked at the bus driver. He didn't seem very friendly. He gave me a look back. I pretended to ignore him as I went to go find a seat. I finally saw this girl. She had medium length brown hair, and brown eyes. She was listening to music. I gently tapped her on the shoulder.

"What?" She said. She sounded like she was annoyed by me, already.

"Um, hi. I'm new. Can I sit here, just for today?"

She kind of starred at me for a couple seconds before saying, "Sure."
I sat there for a couple minutes hoping she would say something.

Finally she asked, "So, what's your name?"

"John." I managed to say. I bit on my sleeve and looked down at the floor. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so damn shy. "What's your name?"

"Marri." she said. Marri, that was a pretty name. I nodded my head.
"Well John, are you new here?" she asked me.

"Ya, " I said. "Um, can I ask you something?" She nodded. I hope I don't mess this up.
"Well, you seem nice. Will you, be my friend?" I finally managed to say. She looked at me, kind of shocked it looked like.

"Sure, but you gotta promise me one thing," she said. I nodded. "You gotta promise me, that you're not just gonna be my friend for the day." I looked at her, and smiled. She seemed to blush.

"I think you should be promising me that too." I said. "I promise." I looked at her. Her eyes were so pretty.

"I promise too." she said. She smiled at me. I smiled back, hoping that we would be friends for a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a little peek of john's pov......
sorry it's so short!!