Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 3

*Marri's P.O.V.*

As the bus came to a stop, I turned off my IPod. I looked at John, noticing he was starring at me. I gave him a smile. He then smiled back.

"Um, can you show me around? You know, the school?" He asked nervously. His eyes looked troubled, but anxious at the same time. I nodded, helping him get his backpack off the floor. We walked past the bus driver, and he gave us a look. I hated my bus driver, and I'm pretty sure he hated me too. As we start to walk into the school, everyone started to stare. I looked down at the ground quickly, John noticing.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I looked at him.

"You know how you're nervous, because it's your first day?" I said. He nodded, looking strait into my eyes. I looked down.
"Well that's how it feels for me every year. People in this school are so fucking judgmental." He looked at me surprised, probably because I just swore in front of him. "Sorry, I'm a potty mouth." He smiled and laughed.

"It's fine." he said. He kept walking beside me, almost running into the door. I laughed and opened the door for him, as he smiled at me. As we walked into the school, even more stares. I started to feel uncomfortable, and I noticed John was too. I finally found his locker.

"Here's your locker." I said. He did the combination and it opened.

He smiled at me and said, "Thanks."

"Well, your welcome." I said, smiling to the ground. Was I actually falling for him already?
He put his backpack in his locker, and looked at his schedule.

"Do you know were Mr. Rigors class room is?" He said, looking puzzled. I looked up at him smiling.

"I have him first period too, so you can just walk with me." I said. He smiled blushed as he grabbed his stuff.

"But first I wanna show you were my locker is, in case you need any help or anything." I said. He nodded his head and followed me down the hallway. I stopped and opened my locker.

"Right here, down the hall." I said. He smiled and said, "Ok."

We walked passed the main office into Mr. Rigor's classroom. Mr. Rigor was an algebra teacher. He was pretty strict too.

"Now, I'm gonna warn you, he's pretty strict." John nodded his head and followed me. I usually sat in the back, in the corner. Not because I was bad, just because I didn't like attention. I wasn't expecting him to, but John sat beside me, looking around the classroom. Math posters were hung up everywhere. I already felt like I was in prison. He wasn't talking, but he was biting his sleeve again. I could tell he was nervous. I patted him on the shoulder.

"You'll be fine." I said. I was beginning to sound like a mom.

He looked at me. "I hope so." he said, almost in a whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
yepp....