Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 4

*John's P.O.V.*

I starred at Marri, her eyes looking up at me. Then I heard Mr. Rigors.
"Well, hello class!" he said. Marri said he was strict. Well, it didn't sound like it.

"Wait for it, " whispered Marri. Mr. Rigors looked up at her, giving her a stern look.
"Why are you talking in my class?" he said to Marri. She seemed unfazed by getting in trouble.

"Well Mr. Rigors, if you must know, I wasn't talking. I was whispering, there's a difference." she looked up at him. He looked at her angrily. The class giggled and smiled.

"Marri, stop." I whispered to her. She didn't even look at me, she just held up her finger, telling me to be quiet.

"Marri, I've heard about you. This year you will learn to shut your mouth in this class, got it?" Mr. Rigors said. Marri just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." she said to him. I could see the rage in his eyes. He came over and hit her desk. I jumped at the sound of his hand hitting the desk.

"You will listen, you got it?!" Mr. Rigors said. Marri shook her head, not even looking at him. He walked away. As he turned around Marri smiled, then looked at me. Her smile soon went away, as she saw the worry in my eyes. Then I turned to look at Mr. Rigors. He was starring directly at me. I looked down at my desk.

"Well, are you her friend?" he asked me. I gently shook my head, not giving him direct eye contact.

"Don't be friends with her, she's a trouble maker, a bad influence." The whole class looked in our direction. I looked at Marri.

"You know it's people like you that are the reason I have nobody?" Marri said to Mr. Rigors. He looked at her.

"Get out of my classroom, go." he said. I could see Marri's eyes fill with tears as she burst out of the classroom. I sat there, in shock. I starred at him, and he looked back.

"What?" he said. The inside of me filled with rage.

"How could you do that to her?! She already has barely any friends, and you're making it worse for her!" I yelled. The words came out before I even realized what I just said.

He looked at me sternly, finally saying, "What's your name?"

"John." I said, storming out of the classroom. I ran down the hall looking for Marri.
♠ ♠ ♠
short...