Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 5

*John's P.O.V.*

I ran down the hall looking for Marri. It seemed liked she just disappeared. I finally heard her as I walked past the girl's bathroom. She wasn't crying very hard, I could barely hear her
.
"Marri? You in there?" I yelled. The crying stopped, then the door opened. I would have never of expected to see her like this, so soon anyways. Her eyes were bloodshot, and her checks were red with tears going down them. She looked down at the ground, wiping her eyes. I looked at her for a couple of seconds, before I grabbed her waist and hugged her. She stood there for a minute, before I finally felt her arms go around my neck. We stood there, for what seemed like forever, before she let go. I kinda of liked hugging her. I didn't really want to let go. She looked at me, trying to smile.

"I'm sorry, John." she said, her eyes getting teary again. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this, and you just met me. You probably think I'm an emotional freak." she said. I looked at her, not knowing what to say.

"You're not an emotional freak, " I said. " And it's ok, I'll always be here for you, even for the stupidest things." I smiled at her, and she smiled back. She pulled me in for another hug, and I hugged her back.

"Thank you." she said. She stopped crying, but her checks were puffy.

"Can i ask you something?" I asked. She nodded at me. "Well, when we were in the classroom you said you had nobody, why do you think that?" she looked at me, not responding. "You have me..." I said. She looked up, and said, "You promise?"

"I promise." She looked up a me, her eyes sparkling. I pulled her in, kissing her forehead. She smiled, but I looked down in embarrassment. "What did I just do?" I thought. I bit my sleeve, and looked up at her. She was still smiling.

"So, I'm just gonna sit here 'till class is over. You can go back if you want." she said to me.
"No, I'll stay here with you." I said. She smiled at me, sitting on the ground. She patted the ground, telling me to sit, so I did. Then she took off her jacket, and I noticed her arms.