Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 7

*John's P.O.V.*

Marri and I went to get our stuff. Thankfully Mr. Rigors wasn't there. Marri showed me where all my classes were. Then we went on with our day. I had some other classes with her, including Social Studies and Science. She was also in my gym class. I said hi to her a couple times, but she just said "Hey." I couldn't stop thinking about what she told me. About her scars, her self harm. She had so many, I couldn't believe it. Then she told me she stopped eating. I just worry about her, more than when I met her, which was just this morning. Was I actually falling for her? I really like her, she's nice, and pretty too. But I just met her. I can't have feelings for her already.

-End of school-

My mind was so confused and worried by the time we got out of school. I walked on to the bus, thinking about Marri. I hope she was alright the rest of the day. I went and found the seat we sat in before, and waited. The bus was just about to go, then it stopped again. I looked out the window. It was Marri. I let out a sigh of relief as she walked on to the bus. She looked over at the seat, saw me, and smiled. She sat down and sighed.

"Hey." she said, still smiling at me.

"Hey." I said, smiling back. We sat there for a couple minutes, before I scooted over closer to her. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired, John." she said to me. I looked at her, smiling. She was so pretty. I just starred at her, losing my focus. Soon her hand is in front of my face
"John? John?" she waved her hand in my face. I snapped out of it, as she started laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too. Soon the bus came to a stop.
" I have to go." Marri said. I nodded my head.

"Bye." I said, watching her leave. I watched her walk down the sidewalk threw the window. She looked up at me, and waved from outside the bus. I waved back, as the bus left. I laid my head on the seat and smiled. She was perfect. She just didn't know it.
Soon I got off the bus and walked to my house. I open the door and my mom is right there, waiting for me.

"How was your first day at the new school?" my Mom asked.

"Fine..." I said. She starred at me.

"Did you make any new friends?" she said, still starring.

"Yeah, one. She's really nice." I told her. Then I heard my dad.

"Oh, so your first friend is a girl? Wow, your such a ladies man." my Dad said, laughing.

"Shut up..." I said, soon smiling at the thought of Marri.

"Well John, what's her name?" my Dad said. I looked at him for a couple of seconds before responding.

"Marri." I looked away, so he wouldn't see me blush.

"Well John, I think you like her." my Dad said. I just blushed even more and ran to my room. I shut the door and locked it behind me. I couldn't wait until I saw Marri tomorrow.