Status: Hi. I will try to update everyday, even if nobody reads it :P

Complicated.

Chapter 8

*Marri's P.O.V.*

The bus came to a stop. This was my stop.

"I have to go." I said to John. He nodded and said "Bye."
I walked off the bus and looked up. John started waving at me threw the window. I waved back and smiled. He was so cute.

I walked down the sidewalk to my house. I opened the door, and as usual, nobody was there. My parents were always out, doing something. Then they would come home two or three days later, sleep, and get back up and leave. I was kinda glad, I mean the positive thing is I have the house to myself.
I went to the fridge and grabbed myself a pop. I sat down on the couch, and thought about today. About what I told John mostly. I can't believe I just poured all that on to him. I just met him. I felt really embarrassed now, just thinking about it. What if he tells everybody? What if he never talks to me again? I tried to shake the thought out of my head.
I went up to my room and closed the door. I went to my bed, running my fingers though my hair. I decided just to lay down and forget about. Maybe take a little nap.

- 5 hours later-

I woke up with a startle. I quickly looked at the clock. 8:31. I got out of my bed, and got my phone.
I had a nightmare. Everybody was calling me names, giving me dirty looks, including John. I stood in middle of the hallway, him screaming names at me. I ran out of the school, running toward the road, crying. I began to cross the street, but then a car came out of nowhere, and hit me. That's when I woke up, just now.
I hope that never happens. I hope John never does that to me.
I debated whether to tell him or not. I mean, the nightmare was mostly about him, and the car hitting me. I decided not to, unless he brought it up, which I knew he probably wouldn't.
I just can't wait to see him tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
short...sorry.