Status: Let's have a toast with our boots!

Hetalia Drabbles!

"Much like Siberia, нет?"

"Well I think," I quietly from my seat. Of course, I was drown out by the usual argueing. Kumajiro, who was seated in my lap looked up as soon as I finished my sentence.

"Who are you?" the little white bear asked, looking up. I sighed. "I'm Ca-" I got cut off. "Give it back, you bloody wanker!" exclaimed England as he dived across the table toward me in order to get some papers that America was holding right above my head. I looked up at America then back down at England and decided to do something about it.

"America, can you please give England those back?" I voiced my thoughts. America stopped his taunting and went still where as the chaos of the meeting--and England -- was still strong. As England was yelling, America slowly paled. I quickly got worried and called out, "America...? Americaaa....?" questioningly. He dropped the papers on to the table in front of both me and England's face.

"G-g-g..." he started to stutter. I looked down, knowing what was about to happen. England collected his papers and looked at him.

"Hey, what's wrong, little brother?" America didn't scowl as he usually would when England called him little brother. In fact, he just paled some more until he was about as white as snow.

"G-GHOST!" he yelled, quickly fleeing the room. England's face dropped from worry to his signature 'not again' look as other countries turned their heads to face us.

Germany sighed. "And vy now, you've vink he's gone crazy."

"Veh," Italy agreed, turning his attention away from the cat he was playing with.

England left to search nearby McDonalds's and video game stores in order to find America. I glanced around the room with a unhappy look on my face and caught Russia with his hand on Latvia's head, strictly saying something to him. The Baltic State quickly nodded and stuttered out a loud but shaky, "Yes sir!"

I looked back down at Kumajiro and started to think about the day I found him. That's right, even though it seems that I don't, I do remember Kumajiro's name. He may not remember who I am, but that doesn't change the love and bond that I feel for the small, white bear.

I quickly got snapped out of my memory of the northern Canadian coastline with the northern lights shining brightly above me in the sub-zero temperatures when Latvia slowly walked up to me. "Uh, I think you're the one Mr. Russia asked for, but Sir, Mr. Russia wishes to speak with you," the quivering Baltic State said, looking directly above me.

He must not see me either, I thought and replied with an, "Okay," even though I was sure he wouldn't hear me. I stood up, being sure not to forget about the little white bear that was nestled in my lap, sound asleep, and walked in the direction of Russia, opposite of the Baltic trio.

"Yes Mr. Russia?" I asked politely, not wanting to get on this country's bad side. Russia smiled, much to my pleasure.
"Canada, да? [1]" he questioned, checking to make sure he remembered my name. "I was wondering why you looked so... Annoyed, there, at my little Latvia."

Okay, I am in big trouble.

"L-Latvia?" I asked and he nodded. "N- I was.. I didn't realize-" I stopped, looking for the right words to say.

"Нет [2], no apologies. I just wanted an excuse to- oh well. What was really on you're mind?"

"Oh, just Kumajiro and how I found him," I said, relieved .

"Многое, как Сибирь, не так ли [3]?" I nodded in responce. "Well, in that case, can you tell me how to get a polar bear to stop 'nomming' on my head?" I looked around for a moment, then back at Russia finally realizing that there was indeed a little bear called Kumajiro trying to eat his hair.

I laughed. "Silly Kuma."

After that, Russia looked pleased that I got Kumajiro off his head. Ever since then I had someone to talk to during World Meetings and felt a little less alone. Even Kuma started to remember my name. Sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
[1] - Russian for "Yes".

[2] - Russian for "No".

[3] - Russian for "Much like Siberia, no?"