Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

Chapter 15~Point Of View Change

~Maria~
I wish I could say goodbye. I felt bad about the one they call George because he hurt his nose. I wanted to say I'm sorry, but he'd probably just run away again.

"QUIT TAPPING MY ASS! IT STILL HURTS!" The one they call Jordan yelled.

"I'm sorry, dude, but the way your walking, all bow-legged and shit makes me want to tap it." He laughed. "If you want, you can fuck me when we get home."

"I WILL! AND I'LL GO twice AS LONG AS YOU!"

"You came first, dipshit."

"BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST TIME!" Jordan was blushing slightly.

"Yeah, it was. Mine to." He gave him a good long hug. "Turn around."

"What?" Jordan asked.

"Turn around," George repeated.

"Oh... kay..." Jordan turned, and George looked at his ass. That sly bastard...

"Your ass has a wet stain where I came on you," George said, slight satisfaction in his voice.

"IT DOES??!! Jordan put his hands on his ass, grimacing when he found the wet spot. "Goddamn it, George, I'm gonna make you cum yourself all over your house."

"You can sure try," George called as he went around the front of the SUV and unlocked the doors.

"I CALL BACKSEAT!" Jorel called.

"NO, I DO! I'M FUCKING TIRED!" Dylan did look tired-or maybe he was high? I couldn't tell the difference with him.

"Maybe BOTH of you could be in the backseat. There's enough room for you both. But not your egos," Jordan silently added the last part. Jordan and George opened the driver's and passenger's doors at the same time. And they got in at the same time. AND they sat in the seats and closed the doors at the same time. Damn. They're not even a couple yet and they're already doing things the exact same way.

George started the engine after he put the key in. The engine purred nicely.

"Night ya'll." Jorel laid his head down, as did Dylan. Jordan looked at George, with a devious smirk that said, 'I'm gonna fuck with 'em'.

"Jorel and Dylan, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. That's not all, that's not all, I saw 'em yesterday kissin' in the mall."

Everyone, except Jorel and Dylan, thought it was hilarious. Even Matt was laughing.

"You're a fucking bag of douche, along with everyone else in this SUV." Then Dylan started laughing. Jorel sighed heavily. "Fuck it." Then went back to sleep. Or some sembalence of sleep.

"Dude, where'd that come from?" George asked after he was done laughing.

"I saw some kids playing and they were saying it to someone. Seeing them back there reminded me of the kids."

"Ah, I see. How did it remind you?"

"Don't know, dude. But it was fucking hilarious."

"Yeah, it was," Danny piped up. He looked tired, just like the rest of us felt.

George looked like he remembered something. "By the way, Danny..."

"Fuck." Danny looked like he seen a ghost. Not me, though.

"You didn't forget about our little agreement we made earlier, did you?" George looked very happy.

"No... maybe... yes." Danny wanted to hide under a rock. I could tell.

Everyone, even the two in the back, looked up. They were containing their laughter with every bit of strength they had.

"I was wondering... can I add someone?" What? Who? Oh, yeeeeeeah.

"Who?" Danny said, voicing my thoughts.

"Char-Char!" Now his pants looked VERY happy.

"What?" Danny asked, once again voicing my thoughts.

"Yeah!" Jordan looked excited. George began driving off. "I can fuck George while you fuck me! It can be a little fucking sleep over!" His friend looked horrified while the others just laughed.

Danny face palmed himself. Then he just put his elbow on the window pane and looked glum.

"I'm gonna get screwed."

"No," Jordan corrected. He looked over at George. They smiled in unison. "YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKED!" Everyone started busting out laughing. Even Danny started to laugh. They exited the parking lot.

I was immediately depressed by there departure. I thought they would be the ones to get me out of this hell hole. But they aren't, and never will be. But even though we’d never see each other again, one thing was for certain: I would always watch over them.

When they reached he street, I realized something, but it didn't sadden me. I hoped the love they had for each other would bloom, but if they kept visiting this place, that would never happen.

So I knew when they disappeared into the morning horizon, I would never see them again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww. How sweet. Maria is a good ghost who just loves scareing people.

"yEs i dO."
Hi! How was the story?
"gOOd."
Thanks.
"nO pRoB."
Sorry I had to call you Scary Bitch.
"iT's fInE."
Again, thank you for being in my story!
"It'S FIne.
ReFeReNcEs:"
Maria and my imagianation.
Well guys, that's the end! Hope you enjoyed my first MIBBA story, and thanks to all those who comment! Here's the title to my next story! You're gonna love it!
"For One Night And That Night With You." It's JorelxDylan, so get ready to be hot and bothered!

>;}