Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

Chapter 2~Up The Path And Into The Future

~George~
I don't want to do this, I kept thinking as I passed Matt and started on the cobblestone path towards the main building. I DON'T want to fucking do this. If there was a Lakers game on tonight, we wouldn't be here. Stupid Lakers schedule, making go to a FUCKING HAUNTED AND ABANDONED HOSPITAL.

"Oh, don't look like a sour puss, George, it won't be that bad," Charlie said, trying to sound cheerful. I don't know what's so fucking cheerful about an ABANDONED HOSPITAL.

"Yeah, it'll be your first..." Matt started, but Dylan slapped him in the back of the head.

"Don't even try it, krully freak." Dylan wanted Matt to hide something, but for God's sake I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Let's just go inside before I run out screaming 'bloody murder'," I said, losing confidence with every step.

"LET'S GET FUCKING GOIN' THEN!" Jorel yelled, running up and heading to the lock doors. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what had Jorel, Dylan, Matt, and Danny all worked up. We were going into a FUCKING ABANDONED AND HAUNTED HOSPITAL, AND THEY WANNA JUMP AROUND? WHAT THE HELL!

"Come on, guys, I wanna do this and go back home to my girlfriend. I got plans for her," Jorel said, with a very 'look, I'm gonna fuck her, so can we please get this over with so I can?' smirk on his face. I had high doubts that any of us were going to be very pleasing in the bedroom after tonight.

"Aye, Dylan you got the crowbar with you? I can't bust the lock without help." Jorel looked ready to do this. I wish I had his confidence. If I didn't have these guys watching my back, I would NOT be here. Not that I would say that to their faces, though. Their egos were big enough already.

"Yeah, right here," Dylan said, handing him the crowbar.

"Wait, guys, wait. I have a better idea..." Charlie said, pulling out a lock picking set. That sneaky little bastard... stealing my kit. I would get him back for that.

"Wait, you had that all along, and you made us bring a fucking crowbar anyway?" Matt sounded genuinely upset.

"Shut up, pussy snake, it's not like YOU had to carry it," Dylan said, repressing a strong urge to slap him across the face. I had the same urge, but repressed it as well.

"Well, well, you should've said something, loser," Jordan said while picking the lock on the heavy-set chain. It fell to the ground, with a loud clank against the black pavement. He undid the chain so it wasn't in the way. "Come on, let's go!" Jordan open the metal hospital door slowly and it loudly creaked open. It sounded like some one screaming...

"Wait!" Jordan put his hand out to stop the oncoming traffic of his friends. "I think you, George, since you don't like horror anything, should go in first," he smiled mischievously. I am so gonna kill him later.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO GO IN FIRST? IT'S A FUCKING HAUNTED AND ABANDONED HOSPITAL!" I wanted to fucking scream, lunge at Jordan, and cut his dick off then shove it down his throat and make him chew every last bit of it. I am fucking PISSED.

"Please just go in, and don't worry, I'll be right behind your sexy ass."

I gave Jordan my best The Rock impression I could. He noticed.

"Just fucking go in already!" Dylan looked furious. He just wanted me to shit my pants, oh, I could tell this night was NOT gonna go down well.

"Ugggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh. Fine. I'll go in first." I finally sqeauked out.

"FUCKING FINALLY CURIOUS GEORGE, HE DECIDED TO GO IN!" The boys all cheered. Geez, you would think I was getting fucking married with all celebration going on.

Jordan pointed at the door butler style. Great, just great. It's fucking time.

"Ugh," I walked up the rest of the way and face the door way. "Up the path and into the future, I suppose..." I walked in the threshold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah George finally decided to go in! I was wondering how many chapters it was gonna take. How you like his confindence? What do you think everyone else is hiding? Find out in chapter three!
REFERENCES:
Previous Page, author's note, and
Pyschadelicsnake on YouTube(I tried to chanel his dislikes of hospitals from his SILENT HILL walkthroughs. Look him up).