Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

Chapter 3~Running From Who?

~Jordan~
As I walked in behind George, I cold tell he's scared shitless already. He's visibly trembling, and I started feeling sorry for him. The trick I'm about to pull might his last. Maybe I shouldn't pull this prank......... Na, imma pull it. But all I need is an opening...

"Here we are, the scary Linda Vista Hospital! Scary my ass, it's a fucking abandoned hospital. God only knows how many there are in this town," Dylan said, stating what should have been the obvious, but everyone ignored Dylan's so-called fact.

I'm in the back of the group... perfect.

"Would you quit fucking tapping my shoulder?" I pretended to be agitated.

"Uh, Jordan, I don't know how to break this to you,... but there's no one behind you..." Danny got a worried look on his face.

"What?" I turned around, only to find nobody's there. My plan is falling into place...

"Okay... I'll ignore it... then..." I said, trying my best not to crack a smile. One more little push...

"Ow." Jorel looked up, only to find an exposed beam hanging down. "Stupid fucking beam, making me look stupid on cam-who has the night vision camera?" Jorel looked like he found his dead dog in his backyard.

"I do," Matt said, flashing the camera in the air, avoiding the exposed beam.

"Good, now don't miss anything. I want to shove the evidence that no ghost exist straight up someone's a-"

A terrible, pained moan sounded erupted out of no where.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT???!!!!!!??!!!" George said, obvious worry hanging on every frantic word.

This wasn't part of the plan. Then I fucking remembered something important:

I left the remote for the scares in the van.

Then... that means... that wasn't a human moan?

"Sorry guys. Banged my head against the stupid fucking exposed beam," Dylan's forehead started to swell and bruise, even at the dead of night I could tell. That was going was to be worse than a Don Jolio-Jack Daniels-Whipped Vodka hangover.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Dylan kept complaining. Maybe you shouldn't touch it, I thought.

"Don't fucking do that shit again, or I will go ape SHIT on your ass." George was scared, oh, I could tell. If I had my remote with me...
"Dude, quit fucking tapping my fucking shoulder." I turned around, and nobody was there. Was I going insane? I hoped not. I still had half the female American population to fuck.

"Jordan, quit playing games, it's not funny anymore," Danny was looking at Dylan's head, saying he needed a good ole' ice pack.

"I'm not leaving. Not until I get the living shit scared outta me." Dylan was going strong. I knew he wouldn't give up until one of us crapped them self. Dylan isn't the easiest person to scare, that I know from experience. But you could get him to jump if he was drunk. To bad I didn't have any Whipped Vodka on me...

"Alright, but don't go pointin' yo fingers at me because you hit the exposed beam after I said somethin' about it," Jorel was smirking his 'don't try and put that shit on me' smirk. Classic.

"Okay guys, let's get a moving then," I said, trying to push things along. I wanted to go to bed now.

"LET'S GO!" Matt, once again, did that stupid girly chuckle-was it a chuckle?-again, and it was starting to piss me off. He was hiding something... but what?

"Scared, Char-Char? Or are you gonna start running?" Jorel made me jump. I was so lost in thought I didn't notice he was right in front of me.

"Running from who?" I laughed, and everyone started laughing with me.

"YoU'rE rUnNiNg frOM ME."

We all turned, and saw her. A girl, not even 25, was in a hospital gown.

Covered in blood.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I did the first thing that came to mind: I ran.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT RUUUUUUUUUN!" George was screaming, running the opposite way I was. we separated, running from the girl in different directions. All I heard after that was faint screaming, my Converse shoes slapping the floor, and my own rapid heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scary bitch 'bout to fuck some shit up. I wonder why she was covered in blood...
REFERENCES
Pervious chapters.
:)