Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

Chapter 4~Jordan Knows Best, After All

~Jordan~
All I hear is my heart pulsating through my body and out my ears. I turned a corner. I can't slow down. My body won't let me. My adrenaline levels are through the roof. I'm sure I'd be dead now if I hadn't ran.

My feet splashed a small puddle, and I felt a few drops slap my face as I raced on. Oddly enough, with all this running, I thought back to the Levitate Digital Dog Remix video. I still laugh when I think about Johnny running. I told him it looked stupid, and what's worse the director put him in slow-mo, making the running look even stupider.

But... what happened to the others?

The others got away. I know they did. They're all skilled runners, with running away from the police every damn day. We'll all meet up somewhere, get the fuck out of this god forsaken hospital, and never speak of this night again. Jordan knows best, after all.

But doubt washed over me like a tsunami over a beach. What if the others didn't make it? What if the scary bitch fucked them up? What if they tripped over their fear and they got impaled by some random spike in the corridors?

NO! Don't think that! They made it out already, and they're probably waited on my slow ass to catch up to them. Yeah, that's it. They're waiting for me, and all of this will be one hell of a bad dream.

God, I wish I could say sorry for all the stupid shit I've done to them. All the pranks that went wrong, all the times I told them lies. To know I might die without my friends-no, my brothers-by my side made me fucking angry and fucking upset at the same time. I'd give my life to them if that's what it took. I may not have showed it very well, but I care deeply for every single one of them. Fuck it-I LOVED them. They're my fucking FAMILY. I'd take a mother fucking bullet for every single one of them.

I heard a terrifying screech. I repressed the urge to turned around. I kept running.

It felt like hours passed when I finally decided to stop and catch my breath. I was panting heavily, literally gasping for air. I thought I might drown in my own intake of air. I breathed like a man was was stuck in the Sahara Desert, looking for the oasis that wouldn't show up. Simaliar situation, different circumstances. I looked down, and found my right shoe lace was untied. I bent lower to tie it. It was so random, but I tied it anyway.

Something tapped my shoulder. I turned around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooooooo, cliff hanger >:}
REFERENCES:
A lot of stuffles
:)