Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

Chapter 5~Familar Face

~George~
I ran. And I kept running. I didn't turn around.

I wanted to turn around and check on the guys, but fear had consumed me. I couldn't bring myself to turn around. I thought I might die if scary bitch saw me. It was selfish. I'd die for those guys-they were my family.

I felt papers underneath me, and I tripped and fell forward, possibly busting my nose, with the pain I felt.

"yOu'ED bEtTeR gET tO RuNnInG, gEoRgE."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SCARY BITCH IS BACK!

I forced my pain aside, got up, and starting running like I was in a marathon. I heard a crackling sound, and I looked at the windows. I saw thunder. Great. Scary Bitch decided not only to scare us to death, but also decided we needed a good shower of hatred before hand. Scary BITCH indeed.

I kept running. All I heard was the crackling of thunder, but also Scary Bitch's haunted crackling laughter. I knew she was watching me run. But I couldn't turn around. How was I supposed to face her? She could control weather, and she was a ghost. You can't touch a ghost. Unless you were on there plain-limbo. But I didn't feel like dying just yet-there were a lot of things unsaid between me, the guys, my girlfriend, and my child. I couldn't die now. I sounded ready in the music, but all of us were scared of death. Everyone is. No exceptions.

I felt cold rush down my face. I put my hand to my nose. It hurt, so it was broken, and bloody. I felt the blood run down my shirt. Damn it. This was my favorite Dead Cultoure shirt to. Scary Bitch was gonna pay for my dry cleaning. Scary BITCH BITCH indeed.

I came across a fork in the path-a path going left, the other going right. I chose the right path in a hurry. I couldn't be choosey. Not at a time like this.

I looked on the floor. I don't know why. I saw a small toy clown on a wheely chair. Fucking creepy as all hell. I ran past it. All of a sudden, I heard a noise. It sounded like...

Someone pushing a wheely chair around.

I dared to look behind me. There it was-

The wheely chair. With the clown being held up by a hand.

Scary Bitch's hand. Scary BITCH BITCH BITCH indeed.

I repressed a scream. I ran faster-if that was possible. I kept running-faster than I ever would have running from the police. Fuck running from the police as excersise-this beat that by a LONG shot.

After hours passed, I finally slowed down. I was panting like crazy. I couldn't breathe. It felt like I jumped head first into a pool filled with air-taking sharks, with 100 pound weights at my ankles. Only one thought occurred: Will I survive to see another familiar face again? After what I've seen tonight, I don't think I could go on.

I was still confused. Why was Scary Bitch in a hospital gown? That was easy-she was a patient here before the hospital closed. Why was she covered in blood? There could have been multiple reasons for that. Abortion, organ donor, heart transplant. All with one ending-all gone horrible wrong, and her ghost wanted revenge.

Maybe if the doctors didn't do malpractice, we wouldn't be here, running from her. I started to feel kinda sorry for her. Being a female ghost on her period having died on a operating table would have made me want to chase boys around trying to chop their dicks off, too.

Speaking of dicks-

Whoa, wait, wait, wait. Is that... is that... is that...? Those Converse, that black jacket, the white T-shirt showing over the hem of his pants... it couldn't be...

I decided to dive in and find out if it was who I that it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER cliff hanger... damn, I'm so evil!
REFERENCES:
A lot of stuffs

SAAVI:)