Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

Chapter 6~Together

~~~
He tapped him. The one in the black jacket turned. He looked happy and shocked.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD GEORGE!" Black Jacket looked excited to see George in the flesh.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JORDAN!" George said to Jordan.

They hugged. Well, bear hugged.

"YOUR FUCKING ALIVE!" They said in unison. They looked about ready to cry.

"I saw Scary Bitch! She was going to throw some random ass clown doll at me like a fuckin' ninja stars! SHE WAS RIDING A FUCKING WHEELY CHAIR, DUDE!" Scary Bitch? I was going to pay them back for that.

"I'm just glad your alive!" Oh, get in a fucking surgical suite.

"I know! I'm glad your alive, too!" They stopped hugging and started speaking in hush, hush tones.

"Have you seen the others?" Jordan asked, scared visibly.

"No, I haven't. Have you?" George asked back.

"No. You're the first I've seen," said Jordan.

"Damn. How do we know if Scary Bitch hasn't gotten them yet? A fucking wheely chair, dude," George said. He will pay for calling me Scary Bitch.

"Don't speak like that! They're fine! Just waitin' for us," Jordan continued. "Scary Bitch won't get us, either."

I have had enough of them calling me Scary Bitch!

"wHo'S tHE ScaRY BITCH?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!" Their voices faded as they ran away from me.

Being a ghost had its advantages.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wait--a Scary Bitch point of view?

"DOn'T cAlL ME ScArY BItcH!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REFERENCES:
My motherfucking imagaination

SAAVI:)