Status: One shot for a lovely friend of mine :3

The Key to My Heart

Being the school's outcast is difficult, and even more so when you feel like you're falling all the time.

Alexandria Evans is the school's misfit. She rebels against the wishes of others, acts and does as she pleases, and always outdoes herself. It's all the more difficult for her due to the school being a Christian school.

She hates the school with a passion, but she goes along with it for the sake of her best friend. Despite being best friends, she can't help but feel empty when he's with her. Why? Because she feels more than a friendship towards him.

When he finally discovers her problems, will things between them crash and burn?

New one shot from me, bitches! x3
This was requested a few months back by my gorgeous friend SoullessBVBLover, who is also known as my 'story rapist' 'cause for a while, she was the only one who frequently commented on my writing ;o hah.

I've been meaning to write this for her for months, but because of everything that is going on lately, I've not had time to do it for her >< But, she reminded me about it a day or so ago, so I'm writing it for her at last :) I hope she likes it ^-^

WARNING: This one shot will contain vulgar language, violence, self-harm and illnesses. If you don't like it, don't read.

NOTE: I DO NOT own anything in this story. The whole idea and the characters Alexandria and her friend (who's name will be Jake for the sake of the story). I'm only the writer here.

Enjoy :)

--AshleyJinxxBiersack xo