More Then Seven Minutes In Heaven

Jellybeans

You press the save and publish button on your quiz and sit back with a smile thinking about how funny this will be to see peoples responses. You leave it for a few minutes then check your messages, some dork sent you something about kitchens and jellybeans you laugh lightly as you reply. You wait for him to reply but he doesn't.

You start getting ready for bed when suddenly someone knocks on the door to your room. Thinking its your parents you yell for them to go away you're trying to sleep. You hear the door open and you walk over to push it shut, but your not fast enough. Staring down at you is the hottest guy you've ever seen. He has pitch black hair that just reaches his eyelashes, and sparkling green eyes. Without a word he steps forward and you step back a few paces. He comes in close and places his fingers on your chin and kisses you lightly, his eyelids closing. His lips are soft and his mouth tastes sweet. You find yourself kissing back.

Gently he lowers you down onto your bed. his eyes open and you stare into them, not caring who he is or why he's there. Slowly he presses himself against you and you can feel every muscle in his stumach against yours. He bites your lip carefully and you can't help the small moan that escapes your throat. You here him chuckle. He moves slightly so that he's kissing your throat. You feel his breath down your night shirt as he whispered quietly. His voice is rich and deep, "you asked" he says, and thats all he says.

You wake up in the morning on top of the covers. You smile softly thinking of the wonderful dream you had. Then you turn your head and see that on your pillow beside you, is a red jellybean.