Status: Working on it...

The Place That Sets Me Free

I Think I'll Pass

I walked through the hallways in a daze. I was heading vaguely towards the cafeteria, I think... I was daydreaming about the guy from last night. I know I don't know him well at all, but it's nice to know there's someone out there who feels similar to how I feel.

I successfully reached the cafeteria and sat next to the rest of the football team. I groaned and rested my head on my arms. I felt a hand rub my back soothingly. "You okay?" The person asked. I turned my head to the side and saw Tay smiling at me sympathetically.
"No, I don't want to stay after school," I whined. Tay laughed and pecked my forehead.
"Don't then, I'll go and see the coach for you," I nodded in reply and my phone beeped in my pocket.

I pulled out the beeping object and opened the new text. It was an unknown number and I raised an eyebrow as I opened the text.
Hey, I got ur no. off Skype. Hpe u dnt mind. -LebaneseDick ;) Tay looked at me and grinned.
"Have you met someone Zack?" She whispered. I shrugged and she grinned at me. "Reply then!" She hissed. I laughed and ruffled her hair before sending a reply.
I dnt mind. How's it? Tay raised an eyebrow at me and folded her arms. I shrugged. "What else was I supposed to put!?" I rolled my eyes.

My phone buzzed again and I checked the text. School, sme old sme old. boring as fuck. I laughed quietly and text back.
agreed, wht school u go 2? I replied. I decided to save the number in my phone and smiled at Tay. She smiled back and rubbed my shoulder.
"I'm going to go now, I'll see you in a bit Zacky," She grinned. She pecked my lips and walked off with her group of friends. It's all for show.

Dulaney High. U? I felt my face light up in anticipation and I scanned the cafeteria looking for anyone playing on their phone. But there was a lot of people around and lot's of people use their phones.
Ditto, u in the cafeteria? I was just being curious. I wanted to know whether or not I could see him from where I was sitting.
Yh, I am. I tried to c if I could figure out who u were, 2 many ppl on phones. lol. I laughed.
Same here. oh well. wht lesson u gt nxt? Again, I was being curious. Maybe I was prying too much but I didn't really care.

Math. Ew. Anyway, wht's going on in ur life? I frowned at the text but decided it was time to get it off my chest.
Evrythin. Parents forcing me 2 do football, wudn't accept me if they knew I ws gay. Hve a fake GF... Gotta get spots scholarship... U? I sent the text and waited for the reply. When the bell rang for the next lesson of the day I stood from my seat and walked with my team mates. I received a new text and checked my phone.
Gt 2 wrk for college money. tryin to get gd grades. I'm gay 2 but so far in the closet i'm fucking mr tumnus. I laughed at the last minute gaining me glares off my team mates.

"Texting your girlfriend Zack?" They teased. I blushed and just nodded not bothering to deny it.
"Yeah," I muttered.

***

After school Tay stayed true to her word. She went to speak to coach whilst I gathered my stuff from my locker to go home. Sometimes I really do love that girl. She's saved my ass too many times.

I walked home alone and when I reached the front door I was relieved. I walked in and chucked my bag on the sofa before fleeing upstairs. I'm glad my parents don't get home until late. It means I get time to myself, I don't have to listen to their propaganda all the time.
LebaneseDick: Hey? Home yet? I smiled and rolled my eyes. This guy was eager.
TyrannosaurusSEX: Yh, sry for nt replying earlier. friends r jerks :D I stripped off my outfit for school and changed into a pair of sweatpants. I sat back down and noticed several messages.
LebaneseDick: My friends aren't 2 bad.
LebaneseDick: Still there???
LebaneseDick: Hallllllllllooooooooooo?!?!?
TyrannosaurusSEX: Srry, was changing.
I typed quickly. The computer bleeped a few seconds later.
LebaneseDick: Into wht? ;)
TyrannosaurusSEX: Sweatpants. nuthin sexy xD
This guy seems to be a horny one.
LebaneseDick: Awwwwwwwwww ruined my fun! I like tlkin 2 u. ur kwl for a jock. I laughed at the computer.

If only you knew me. If only you did.