Status: Working on it...

The Place That Sets Me Free

PROM!

"IT'S PROM NIGHT! ZACCCCCKKK! COME ON! GET DRESSED! YOU KNOW YOU'RE MEETING LEBANESE DICK TONIGHT!" Tay cheered and grabbed me by the hand. She tugged me upstairs after her, carrying her dress in one hand and my tuxedo in the other. "I'm so excited! Me and Sierra are going to an after party at Alex Gaskarth's house! Coming!?" She chirped.

I don't know what she was doing at my house so early, but 'apparently' prom takes 'hours' to get ready for. I mean, I may be gay but it still doesn't take me 'hours' to get ready! She takes forever, I take no time. "Why aren't you at Sierra's now instead of mine?" I asked bluntly.
"You need as much help as you can get, Si can do her shit," Tay sighed. She looked me over one last time and dragged me reluctantly to the bathroom.

I watched her hands glide through my hair as she styled it to perfection. Tay grabbed a carrier bag and pulled out various hair products, the majority, of which I had never heard of. She pulled out a tub and dipped her fingers into it. She waggled them at me and I pulled a face.
"That looks like fucking snot in a pot!" I whined. She rolled her eyes and slopped a massive dollop of it into my hair.
"Whoops!" She bit her lip.
"WHAT!? TAYLOR JARDINE WHAT DID YOU DO!?"
"I put on a bit too much?" She smiled meekly and my eyes widened. I looked in the mirror and looked at my now greasy hair.
"MY HAIR! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!" I touched it and frowned at her. Tay apologized and shoved me into the bathroom, she ordered me to shower.

Once I was done washing the gunk out of my hair, I went back into my room and dried off. Tay smiled at me sweetly and I instantly knew something was up. I noticed the black pencil in her hand and shook my head. Tay nodded and stepped towards me, she tackled me down to my bed and pinned me against it. I felt her drag the pencil across my eyelids and then jump off.
"YOU LITTLE-" She held a mirror up to me and I frowned. "How does a bit of black make such a big difference?" I gasped.
"Once you go black you'll never go back," Tay shrugged. "That was not meant as racist or pervy! I swear!" I laughed and she threw a pillow at me. "Shut up!"

-------

By the time we were at the school prom had begun and there was only an hour until I had to meet LebaneseDick. I'm anxious, excited, scared and happy all at the same time. It would be nice to finally meet the guy I've poured my heart out to over the internet. It's easier to say these things online, you know?

I danced with a few girls and hung around by the drinks until dead on the hour. This was it.

I made my way through the dancefloor, I cut through the groups of people dancing and grinding and halted by the big display in front of the stage in the ginormous hall. I saw a tall, dark haired guy standing with his back to me. I took a deep breath and tapped him on the shoulder.
"A-are you... LebaneseDick?" I smirked at the name, if he wasn't my guy then he's going to think I@m a right weirdo/pervert.
"I take it you're Tyrannosaurus sex?" I nodded and looked up at him. He really was tall, I saw the blonde streaks in his hair and smiled.
"Jack, right?" He nodded and smiled at me.
"And You're Zack Merrick. I never thought it would be you," I caught a sight of his blush as he spoke. I smiled.
"We all have our troubles... We're just lucky to be able to speak to each other." I replied. He nodded and looked at me.
"So um... Are you going to mine and Alex's after party?" I nodded. "Want... W-want to be my date?" He asked. I nodded again and smiled. "Are you ready to come out to the school yet?" He quizzed. I grinned and nodded.
"I think I am..." I blushed.

Jack took my face into his hands and brought his lips to mine. I kissed back eagerly and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"GO ZACK!" I heard a wolf whistle and pulled away seeing Tay smile and hug me. "I knew you could do it!" She grinned. I smiled and hugged her back.
"Fake girlfriend?" Jack asked and I nodded.
"Best friend a guy could ask for," Tay grinned and hugged me again.
"Good luck guys!" She chirped and returned to the dancefloor. She danced with Jack's friend, Alex.

I pulled Jack's lips back down to mine to kiss him tenderly once again. Things are going to be better now, lot's better.
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE CHAPTER TO GO! WAAAAHHHHH!