Status: Working on it...

The Place That Sets Me Free

The Finale

JACK'S POV

So I found out Zack Merrick was just like me. He's brilliant, kind, adorable, sexy and funny, he's everything a guy could want and need. I had no idea it was him... Okay... That's a lie. I knew it was him. I'm just a very good actor.

It was one of Alex's dares that made me add him, he told me who it was and told me that I should speak to him. Alex knew I had a crush on Zack, but who didn't? He was the schools sex god and football star. Everyone knew his name, I just didn't realize how much pressure he was under or how he was feeling.

AND I DEFINITELY DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO BE GAY! GAY!? IT WAS MY LUCKY DAY! I literally squealed as loud as possible when I found out. My sister, May, thought I was dying.

-

He held my hand and swung them back and forth as we walked side by side. I cuddled into his side a little and felt his lips touch my cheek. I blushed as continued to weave our way through the mall.
"Hey, Jack?"
"Yeah, Zack?" I replied and smiled at him.
"What would you think if I got my nose pierced?" He asked. He bit his lip in anticipation as I smiled.
"I reckon it'd suit you. Not a stud though... But you'll have to wear a stud for a few weeks..." I giggled. "Wanna go get it done now?"
"Really? You'll come with me?" He gasped. I nodded furiously and led him into Hot Topic. I watched him go and ask how much it was and choose his stud before he took my hand.

"Come on!" He grinned. I laughed at his enthusiasm and followed him into the piercing area. He sat down and I stood next to him still holding his hand. He smiled up at me as the piercer prepared their equipment. I squeezed his hand in reassurance as they pierced the hole and watched him wince a little at the intrusion.

He wiggled his nose and I giggled. Zack repeated the action and I laughed again before gently kissing his lips.
"Cute," I muttered.
"Says you," Zack smiled. He stood up and went to pay for his new piercing whilst I selected a new Blink 182 shirt. Zack rolled his eyes as I went to pay for it and took it off me, I pouted and he grinned. "I've got it." He insisted.

I blushed as Zack took my hand and led me to the counter. He placed the shirt on the counter and handed over the money before handing me the bag with a satisfied smirk. I took the bag and hid behind my skunk hair. Zack chucked and wrapped his arm around my waist. I did the same around him and hid in his side.
"You're so adorable," he cooed. He kissed my forehead and held me against him. I blushed even more.
"Not as much as you are..." I grinned.

Zack locked his lips with my own and kissed me passionately, I kissed back eagerly and felt him smile against my lips. Making it very awkward to kiss him but somehow we managed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
LE END! TAA DAAA!