Status: In progress..

When We Were Younger

Chapter Fourteen

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tilly, Happy Birthday to you!"
"Aw thank you Papa!" She kissed his cheek and accepted the card he was offering her.
She opened it and £300 dropped out of the card.
"Thank you so much!" She smiled at him.
He leaned over and kissed her forehead.
"Its okay princess, it's off me and your Mama." He noticed Tilly's smile drop just a bit. "She wanted to be here you know, she just has something important to do at work."
"Yeah I know." She stood up and gave her Papa one last hug. "Thank you again, I'm going to get ready for school. See you when I'm home!"

"Happy Birthday baby." Dan greeted her as she met him at the end of her drive way.
"Thank you." She accept the card off him.
'Happy Birthday Tils
I hope you have an amazing day
I love you so so so much
- Dan xxx'
She threw herself onto him attaching her lips to his. He lost his balance but soon recovered and wrapped his arms around her. Their tongues battled for dominance. Tilly's hands getting tangled into his hair. They both let out a moan. They brake the kiss breathless.
"C'mon, lets get you to school birthday girl."
They walk hand in hand to the school gates.
"T!"
Tilly spins round to see Joey there holding his board and a card.
"Joey! Oh my god thank you." She accepted the card.
'To T,
Hope you have a rad birthday
Love Joey x'
"Aw thank you!" She tackled him into a bear hug.
"No problem, I left you present at home so I'll get it to you when I see you yeah?"
"Sure thing. Hey, why are you up so early?"
"Well I had to come say Happy Birthday to my Best Friend didn't I? Anyways I'm off, I can hear my bed calling me." He gave Tilly a quick kiss on the cheek and did wave to Dan.
"Laters." With that he was gone.
"Come on birthday girl, we're late."

Tilly walked into the dinner hall to be met by five guys singing.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TIL-LY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU! HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY!!"
By the time that had finished everyone had joined in, Max was stood on the table and Tilly was bright red.
"Thanks for embarrassing me!"
All the guys dived on her.
"You love us Tils."
"Obviously!"
"So what you got?"
"Alot of cards and £300 off my parents."
"Wow! What are you spending it on?"
"Probably a new board or maybe clothes I don't know."
Hannah and Georgina walked in holding a cake.
"Guys, you's have spoilt me so much. I honestly couldn't ask for better friends. I love you guys so much."
She blew out the candles they put the cake on the table.
"GROUP HUG!" Max screamed.
Everyone hugged each other with Tilly in the middle. When they broke apart they dug into the delicious chocolate cake.
The bell rang and then it was time for class again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry I haven't updated! I have been swamped with revision and writers block is a bitch. I'll try and update again soon.I hope you're enjoying my fanfic, comments are appreciated x