Status: In progress..

When We Were Younger

Chapter Four

Tilly woke up, wrapped in someones arms. Their legs were tangled together and her head was on their bare chest. She didn't realise who is was at first and her heart was racing, then she remember the last part of last night and realised it was Dan. Thats when it started, the pain. She had the worst headache ever, she guessed that she deserved it. The party that night before was mental. She groaned and Dan started fidgiting.
"Morning." He said, his voice all low and husky making Tilly shiver slightly.
"Morning Daniel." She looked at at him and tried to smile. "How rough do I look? Be honest."
"Being honest, terrible."
She groaned and Dan pulled her into him.
"Why am I such a dick head?"
"Aw, Tilly. It was your first party, it'll be okay."
She sat up, but instantly regretted it. She groaned and held her head.
"Mind if I use your shower? I really want to wash all this off."
"Yeah go ahead love, its just out there and to the right. Cant miss it." He smiled at her as she padded out the room in his clothes. She popped her head back in the door.
"Thank you Dan, for everything."
"No problem love, it's what friends are for." He smiled at her and she smiled back and headed to the shower.

After her shower, she got into her clothes from last night.
"Dan, what hapened last night?"
"I don't think you want to know."
"Tell me."
"Let's just say you got very very very drunk."
"Oh for god sake." She put her head in her hands.
"Aw, come on Tils. Let's get you home." and Dan walked her home.
When they reached her house she turned round to face him.
"Thank you Dan, for a great time and looking after me." She smiled at him and he returned the smile.
"It's alright love, first parties are always the worst."
Her face started to go red. "I was that bad huh?"
"Truthfully, yes. Just some advice, don't party with Max."
"I'll remember that for next time. Okay then. Goodbye Daniel, I'll see you in school on Monday." She hugged him and he hugged her back. When they pulled away from each other, Dan placed a kiss on her cheek.
"Bye love."
Her head was spinning, from her hangover and the fact that Dan had just kissed her cheek. Why did she feel like this? Dan was only a friend, right?
She walked into her house and her parents were sat in the living room. She tried sneaking past them but it didnt work.
"Tilly-Mae Peters, come here right now." She sighed and went into the living room.
"Yes Mama?"
"Where were you last night?"
"I went to a party and stayed at a friends."
"Why can I smell alcohol Tilly-Mae? Have you been drinking?"
"No Mama, I mean there was alcohol at the party but I never drank any."
"Come here, right now!" Tilly walked over to slowly. Mrs Peters smelt Tillys dress. "Why does your dress smell of it? You better not be lying to me Tilly-Mae!"
"I'm not Mama, someone spilt a drink on me! I swear thats the truth!"
"Alright then. Who's house did you stay at?"
"Dans.."
"Daniel Flints?"
"Yes Mama."
"You're telling me that you slept at a boys house?" Her father butted in.
"Yes Papa, but its not like that! He's just a friend, nothing happened. I'm your daughter, you have to believe me!"
"Okay darling, we believe you but just this once. If we find out any different hell will break loose."
She kissed their cheeks and ran upstairs and pulled her phone out, she texted Dan.
Tilly ~'My 'rents almost found out about last night! Why didnt you tell me my dress smelt of alcohol?:p x'
A couple of minutes later she recieved a reply.
Dan ~'Not my fault you're a piss head :p btw your dress smelt of alcohol ;) x'
She replied.
Tilly ~'Haha so funny Daniel -.- x'
Dan ~'What can I say, I'm a funny guy ;) x'
Tilly ~'Dream on ;) x'
Her and Dan texted for the rest of the day, with a few texts from the other guys about last night. She did some homework and the next thing she knew she was fast asleep and dreading school the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update and if you go back a few chapters I've put links to the outfits :) I would really appreciate some comments please x
((The outfit for this chapter is her party one))