Status: Active!

All The Love's Still There

Chapter Three.

"Hey bro, you have the house keys right?" Vic asked Mike.

"Nah man, I thought you had them." Mike replied.

"I guess we just knock until someone opens the door." Vic knocked on the door and continued to knock until he heard the door unlock.
The door opened and there stood a light complected girl with bleach blonde hair. She had her purse in one hand and a set of keys in another.

"Hey guys." She said and opened the door more to let everybody in.

"Hey Steph, wheres Tone?" Vic asked.

"Hes upstairs being an asshole. Im gonna leave already." She answered.

"Oh, well see you around then." Mike mentioned as she walked out of the front door.

"Who was that?" Karla asked.

"Shes our guitar players chick, well, at least I think they're still together." Vic answered confused.

"I dont know man, shes always bitching. Tone's not even happy anymore." Mike said.

"I know, I hope they settle everything out though." Vic said walking over to the kitchen.

"You guys want anything to drink?" Vic yelled out. Karla walked over to the kitchen and Mike and I followed.
Vic handed Karla and I waters and Mike a beer.

"What if I wanted a beer?" I pouted.

"Oh, im sorry. I didnt think you would drink." Vic handed me a beer.

"I would like a beer too!" Karla said.

"Oh my gosh, you too!" Vic laughed and handed Karla a beer and placed the water back in the fridge.
We took a seat at the kitchen table and enjoyed our beers.

"Oh my gosh, is that monopoly over there?" I saw the red lid to the board game and pointed towards it.

"Yeah! You guys wanna play?" Vic asked.

"Yes!" I said excited. Monopoly has always been my favorite game, even as a child.

"Mike has won every game we've ever played, honestly I think he cheats." Vic said squinting his eyes at Mike.

"Whatever bro! Its luck!" Mike said laughing.

"Well hes not gonna win this one!" Karla said while reaching over the table to grab the game.

"Ally's the queen of monopoly, and she'll whoop your ass!" Karla smirked at Mike.

"Ooooooohhh!" Vic teased.

Mike turned to me, "Is that right?"

I smiled, "It sure is!"

"Well, your on cutie!" Mike said opening up the game board.

"I call the car!" Vic yelled out.
We set up the board game and Karla was the banker.

"Alright, lets get this game started!" Karla said throwning the dice.
A hour passed and Mike and I were tied.

"Youre so not gonna win." He said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Watch me." I replied.

I threw the dice and rolled double sixes. "Oooo in the face Mikey! I landed on Time Square! I'd like to buy that shit please."
Everyone laughed and I handed Karla my money.

Mike kissed my cheek, "Youre just lucky, thats all."

I turned to Mike, "Lucky, huh?"

He leaned in closer, "Yup." I felt his breath on my face and I leaned in the rest of the way. I felt his warm lips brush mine and the cold metal from his lip ring sent chills down ny spine.

He pulled away and smiled, "Im still gonna win."

"We'll see about that!"

Another hour passed by and Karla and Vic went broke. So it was just Mike and I left.
Mike threw the dice and moved the number of spaces the dice gave.

"Shit." He whispered. I looked at the board game and saw that his piece landed on Time Square.

I smiled and jumped up. "Thats right! Pay the woman!"

I dont have enough money!" He pouted.

"Then I win!" I kissed his forehead and he pouted again.

Vic laughed, "Damn Mike, you lost."
Mike stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Its okay." He whispered. I smiled.

"Whats going on down here?!" I heard someone yell from the living room. My back faced the living room so I wasnt able to see who it was.

Karla looked up and her smile suddenly disappeared and her whole face went blank.

"Oh my god..." She whispered.

"Karls, are you alright?" I asked. She didnt answer me, she just kept looking at something that was behind me.

I turned around and my heart stopped beating.

"Ally...?" He whispered. His face was just as shocked as mine. I put my hand on my wrist and touched my charm bracelet that he gave me six years ago.
This wasnt real. This wasnt happening. My head started spinning and my stomach tied in knots. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head and everything turned black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please keep commenting, subscribing, and recommending! <3