Status: READ DISS:D

Just a Daydream Away

A long Days Night

So far my day at school has been so tiring. I have English next, I love English because two of my best friends are in there with me. Plus we also have a substitute and it's my last class.

I walk into miss brutis' room and sat in my seat I sit in-between my friends Jack and Alex, we sit in the back. In came jack smiling as usual "hello buddy" I said smiling back at him "hey der" he said in a creepy voice. "where's Alex?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders putting down his bag and taking his seat. "probably sticking his tongue down some girls throat" he said my face went from pale to red, I hate when they talk about chicks, especially Alex. Alex is the guy I want to be with I have ever since I was 12, but he doesn't like me that way I just know it.
Everyone came in and took their seats, "still no Alex" I said and jack pugged out his bottom lip. "good afternoon class I'm Mrs. blancey" the lady said as she walked across the front of the room. Still no Alex I thought again, to soon I guess cause sure enough here walks in Alex. Ugh he is so sexy, "ok students let's take roll" the women said standing and walking to the podium. She started to call off students by their last name, "Bara-Barak Jack" she called "heeere" jack said all nasty and creepy everyone started to laugh. "I'm not putting up with any immaturity children" Mrs. Blancey said referring to jack. "Gas-" she started to pronounce Alex's last name, "it's Gaskarth and here" Alex said sounding rather mad. I glanced at him he looked at me and I gave him the 'something is wrong face' "Lewis" she called, I was about to answer when Alex called "here" in A very manly voice, even more than his own. "now I know miss Lewis doesn't have a mans voice" she said with a stern face looking at Alex. "here" I said laughing she looked at me then put a check by my name.
"so what's the plan for the weekend?"Jack said fluffing his hair and watching Alex open his locker then throw his books in it and slam the door. I gave him a weird look but he ignored it, "I don't know Jack maybe we can see what Zack and Ryan are doing then go from there." I said pushing my book bag further up my shoulders.
We got into my truck, Jack in the back and Alex and I in the front. We drove to my house, pulled up aah no surprise my truck was the only vehicle there. I parked the car, Jack took off for the bathroom. I let out a familiar sigh, "what is it?" Alex asked turning to me. "my parents, they're never home I hate it." I said feeling tears coming to my eyes. "awe Ry don't cry please, I hate seeing you cry." Alex said, ugh why do you do this, I just want to scream at him and tell him how much I fucking love him!
"I know I just can't help it, Alex I'm by myself all the time I hate being lonely in a big house it's a scary feeling." I said getting out of the car "how about I come stay with you for a while?" Alex said my stomach just started to do back flips."y-you would do that, for me?" I said taken back by his offer. "of course, I would do anything for you."he said pulling me into a hug, ANYTHING?ANYTHING! Hell can you be my boyfriend?!
We walked into the house Jack was sitting on the couch watching cartoons. "gosh what were you guys doing out there? Making out?" Jack said winking at Alex and I, I started to blush but walked upstairs before anyone could see. "DUDE!" I herd Alex say "what it was just a question." Jack said innocently "yea but NUH!" Alex said making noises at Jack. Jack sat there for a few seconds and the let out a big 'OH'.

I sat in my room drawing, I was drawing a beautiful girl, she was dressed in neon green skinny jeans, a pink tank top, with black Osiris'. She was really pretty, I wish I looked like her. I herd a knock at my door, "come in" I said looking at my door in came Alex he looked down at me "whatcha doin?" he said in a childlike voice. "drawin" I said in the same voice as Alex. "oooh lemme see!" Alex said laying down beside me on my bed. "I wish I was..." Alex read off the paper. "wish you were what?" he said looking at me. "as pretty as my drawing." I said putting my head into my pillow "Rylieh Grace Lewis!" Alex said hitting me on the hand "to be honest, this picture looks exactly like you, your beautiful , gorgeous at that and don't let a fucking picture that YOU drew let you think otherwise!" Alex said flipping me over, I was blushing like crazy. Alex smiled at me, damn he noticed "see you know I'm right" Alex said poking my cheek. "now let's go take Jack home and then go get my stuff" he said pulling me up off my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Rylieh------> http://xoxolatersbabe.tumblr.com/post/36349912977