Status: READ DISS:D

Just a Daydream Away

melody call my name.

We got in the truck and headed to Jacks. "hey Rylieh text me and tell me what tomorrow has in plan" Jack said grabbing his bag and heading for his front door. "ok I will bye best friend I love you" I said waving at Jack he turned back to me and waved and smiled huge. He went inside, and we took off to Alex's "so why were you so mad today?" I asked breaking the silence. "oh, uh it was Tiffany." my head sank, I hate her she treats Alex like shit. If I could I would rip her apart, I'm not violent. "ugh what did the bitch, I mean witch, no I mean thing, wait NO what did she do now?" Alex threw his head into the back of the seat. "she fucking cheated Ry, she fucking did it" my mouth sank, we pulled up to Alex's house. We sat there my jaw still hanging, that mother fucking whore I'm going to kill a bitch! "FUCK I HATE THIS!!" Alex screamed hitting the dashboard making me jump. "Alex, she doesn't deserve you. Your too good for her." I said turning to him he looked up and single tears streamed down his face. I got out of the car and pulled Alex out and hugged him he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me. We stood there hugging for a good few minuets. "thanks Ry I needed that." Alex said as we walked into his house, he went upstairs and I went to talk to his mom in the kitchen. "hello Isobel how are you?"I said to his mom she turned to me and smiled "fine darling, how are you" I smiled back "pretty good I'm just waiting for Alex to grab his stuff" she looked at me strange "is he going to Jack's house?" she asked. "No, he is staying with me for a few days because my parents are never home I get really lonely so Alex said he would stay with me" Mrs.Gaskarth smiled "awe you two staying together, I love it Rylieh I can't wait for you and Alex to be a couple, I want you to be my daughter in-law in the future" she said, I started to blush aha she read my mind!
I walked up stairs to Alex's room. The door was open and Alex was shuffling through his closet. "BOO!" I yelled and grabbed Alex's sides "ah! Fuck Ry you scared the shit out of me!" he said making me laugh."you almost ready" I said plopping down on his bed. "yea just a few more things and we can go" he said getting out a pair of nikes and putting them in his bag. "guess what your mom told me when I was downstairs" I said situating myself on Alex's bed "what did she say?" Alex said compacting his things in his bag "she said that she can't wait for us to be a couple" I said lightly blushing. Alex looked up at me "really? She said that!" he said blushing too! "yea weird right" I said getting up off his bed "yea she normally doesn't say things like that, hmm maybe she really likes you but I mean why wouldn't she we've been friends since like first grade." he said pulling his bag over his shoulder.
We headed downstairs, and into the kitchen so he could tell his mom goodbye .
"bye mom, I'm going over to Rylieh's house for a few days." Alex said giving his mom a hug and a comforting kiss.

"so what we gonna do tonight?" Alex said looking at me in the kitchen from my living room couch.
"hmm, we can watch a movie. I can pop some popcorn and order pizza."
I said he smiled and nodded, then ran upstairs to take a shower and pick out a movie.
"Alex the pizzas here" I yelled to him from upstairs. Alex came downstairs in some basketball shorts and yea that's it no shirt. I almost dropped the pizza. "yummy! Pizza!" he said sitting at the table. "what movie did you pick?" I asked Alex picked up the movie and read off the cover, 'Jeepers Creepers' then proceeded to smile, he knows that is one of my least favorite movies. "really" I said sitting my plate down and taking a seat next to Alex. "what" he said obliviously, "you know I don't like that movie" I said with a serious face. He smiled and stood up, "don't worry you can sit by me I'll protect you, I promise" he said walking into the living room
and start to put in the DVD. Once Alex left the room I flipped, even though he was like a few inches away. I started to blush like crazy, why does he have to be so god damn cute!
"Ry come sit down the movies about to start." Alex said patting the spot next to him on the couch. I smiled then walked over to him and sat beside him, he smelled amazing. The movie started and I instantly got closer to Alex, he laughed and wrapped his arm around me. I blushed and grabbed his hand. Towards the middle of the movie I got really sleepy, so I inconspicuously cuddled up to Alex and laid on his chest. I startled him but he pulled me close and put his arms around me. I woke up the next morning upstairs in my room, with a head on my chest. I pulled up the covers to see a lump of light brown hair, of which belonged to Alex. My heart skipped a beat, I just stared at him he was so cute when he sleeps. Especially when he is sleeping on me. I slowly pushed his head off my chest and uncovered my self, Alex too he was stretched across my bed it was adorable. Thinking he wouldn't wake up anytime soon I decided to change. I went and took a shower then came back, Alex was still asleep. I put on my blue Sailor bra and matching underwear. "that's my favorite color" I herd Alex say from my bed. Shit, I froze I was bending down to get my pants on the BOTTOM drawer. "go-good morning to you too" I said trying to find my words, I turned around to see Alex smirking at me. That is one of the many turn ons' that I have for him. "what?" I said turning around and walking over to my bed. Alex's eyes got wide, he bit his lip another turn on. "Alex stop." I said, I was going to explode on his face if he didn't. "stop what Ry?" he said making me feel awkward, I couldn't tell him why no no no! "the thing with the biting the lips and smirking, it's weird" I said making up a total lie. "oh sorry, I didn't even know I was doing it" he said blushing. I laughed and laid down beside him, still in my bra and panties. "what are we gonna do today, hang out with the guys chill at the mall what ya wanna do?" Alex said turning on his side. "don't know what I wanna do yet, I still need to call Zack and Rian"
"hmm" Alex said and stated caressing my sides which is my biggest turn on no matter who does it, but to have him do it makes it even worse! "Alex, what are you doing?" I said hesitant. "I don't know I'm bored and you have no shirt on". He said mesmerized by my curves, but he was really turning me on!
"Alex you should stop" I said trying to contain myself from ripping his pants off. "why it's fun" he said like a child being told they can't have a toy they want. "because, ju-just because" I said staring to breath deeply. Alex continued making me start to get short of breath "Alex" I said sternly, "yea" he said starting to go faster, "stop" I said slowly "nope" he went faster. "Alex" "nope" "Alex" "nope".
"ALEX!" I let out the loudest moan in my life. Alex took his finger off my side with his mouth wide open. We sat there for a few minuets both of our mouths hanging wide open "What.Was.That.?" Alex finally spoke he was laying beside me staring at me in awe. "I told you to stop." I said before pulling the Covers over my face. "why are you hiding under there?" he said peaking at me under the blanket, I was blushing hardcore. "what?" Alex said cocking his head to the left. "I'm kinda in an awkward situation, cause my best friend kinda just turned me on causing me to moan his name, that's why I'm blushing." I said Alex just looked down at at his chest and started to blush. "okay, now why are you blushing?" I said rolling over to look at Alex. He just continued to look down, "Alex, tell me" I said pushing his face to where he was looking at me. "you really wanna know" he said with a slight smirk. "yea" I said suspicious on what he was gonna say. "I think what just happened was really really hot." Alex said turning bright red, I too started to blush more. I like the fact he likes me moaning his name...wait what?!?!
"oh really now" I said with a hint of excitement. "yeeeeaaa, I know it's awkward cause were friends and all but Ry, that was fucking hot" he said throwing the covers off of us. "no it's not, your a guy of corse a girl moaning is hot" I said trying to make it less awkward for him. "yea, yea I guess that must have been it" he said and averted my stare. "so now we know that's what it is I can do this" I said and jumped on Alex moaning "ALEX!,ALEX!,ALEX!, OH YEA ALEX!" while grinding him. "Ry! R-Ry stop. Ry this isn't funny Ry, oh my god RYLIEH GRACE MOTHERFUCKING LEWIS!" Alex moaned/yelled then he flipped me over and kissed me.
I sat there him hovering over me shocked my mouth hanging open. I had so many things going through my mind but they were all interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I sat there for a minuet Alex still hovering over me, then I snapped out of my trance. I grabbed what ever clothing was on the floor an put it on. I ran downstairs to see who was at the door, and to my joy it was jack, Zack, Rian,and some girl I've never seen in my life.
"um hey" I said leaning against the door frame out of breath. "are you ok?" Rian said tilting his head and frowing his eyebrows. "yea, I'm uh fine. Who is this?" I said changing the subject and pointing at the girl standing in front of me. "oh I'm Oliver Jack's...grlrlelr" Jack covered her mouth and smiled cheesely. "well grlrlelr is good enough come on in I said laughing and stepping aside. As everyone entered I pointed towards the kitchen telling everyone to get drinks, then proceeded upstairs.
"who the hell is here" Alex said stepping out of the shower. "uhhhhhhhh Jack,Rian,Zack, and Oliver" I said averting eye contact. "Oliver? Who the hell is that?" he stated pulling his shirt and pants on.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is her undergarments------> http://www.sammydress.com/product120063.html