Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 11- Disasterology

Jaime's POV

I stared in the mirror. I concentrated on my face. I was so ugly, my eyes were to big, my teeth were awkward, my nose was to long, everything about me was... wrong. I moved down and looked at my stomach, God I was fat. I grabbed at my stomach and was disappointed. No wonder Vic cheated on me, Kellin was so much better than me.

I sighed. I was beginning to lose hope in everything. I had forgiven Vic because I loved him, but I was still really upset about it. Things were going terrible in my life, Vic cheated on me and my little brother was dead. Great. I had all these mixed up emotions, and I had no idea what to do with them.

"The weed!" I exclaimed. I still had it, and Mike said it helped you with your problems. I pulled the tiny bag out and was about to roll a blunt, when I stopped myself. Getting high with someone should be more fun. I called Mike and after the 2nd ring, he answered.

"Hey Jaime, whats up?" He said.

"Hey Mike, can I come over and maybe we can uh... smoke?"

I could hear Mike laugh. "I knew you'd come around! Sure, come over now. Vic's here though, but he locked himself in his room, I think he's writing songs."

"Okay, see you in a sec." I slipped my phone and the bag of weed in my pocket and left for Mike's, shocked I was actually doing this.

Vic's POV

I was trying to write music, but I couldn't think of anything. I had writers block, and I was starting to get frustrated.

"Come on, Vic, it's easy! Just think of something!" I said to myself.

I couldn't stop thinking about the 2 times I cheated on Jaime though, how close I was to losing him. God I was so stupid. Jaime deserved better than me. I was just a piece of shit.

I suddenly had the urge to cut. I needed to cut. I didn't have any blades though, and Mike locked up all of the knives.

"God dammit." I muttered. I started going through my drawers, looking for something to cut, when I found a long shard of glass. I flashed back to the day I got this.

("What the fuck is this?!" My dad exclaimed. He stormed over to me and yanked my wrist, seeing my scars. He threw it back in disgust.

"I thought you stopped!" He shouted. I didn't say anything, instead I just stared at the floor. "I am so disappointed in you! You are no son of mine!"

I turned and ran back to my room, locking the door behind me. I needed to cut, but I had nothing to cut with. I looked around, looking for something to substitute the blade with. I looked in the mirror, and had a good idea.)

Remembering that made me want to cut even more. I went to leave a cut on my wrist when I stopped myself. I had heard if you cut vertically, it hurt more. I dug the glass into my wrist and slowly dragged it down my wrist. I did it again, and again. I stopped when I noticed how much blood was coming out.

"Holy fucking shit!" I screamed. Blood was pouring out, and I was horrified I had hit a vein. I ran out of my room and barged in Mike's room.

"Mike help I don't know what to do!" I screamed. I was shocked to see Jaime was in here too, and the room smelled like marijuana.

Mike laughed. "Man do you think I know what to do?" He said, slurring most of his words.

"Jaime let out a high-pitched giggle. "Sorry Vic, every man for themselves!"

I groaned, I was going to die, and I knew it. I rushed out of there room and went back into mine. I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts list. I couldn't call my parents, my friends wouldn't pick up... that only left one option.
Kellin.

I called him and he answered almost immediately. "Hey Vic." He said.

"Kellin! I need your help! I was cutting myself and I think I hit a vein. I went to my brother for help but he's h-" I stopped talking, I was starting to get dizzy. "He's high right now w-with Jaime." I started feeling really sick, and everything was going white. "Send help in any... any way possible." I tried hanging up but I ended up passing out before I could.
*
Jaime's POV (a few hours later)

I had fallen asleep, but I was awake now with a major headache. Mike was next to me passed out. I got up, and remembered Vic was hurt. I quickly rushed to his bedroom, and was horrified to find he wasn't there. Vic's phone was still on his bed, along with a lot of blood. I picked up his phone and saw a text from Kellin.

"Vic, called an ambulance. I'll meet up with you at the hospital."

Thank God, Vic was sent to a hospital. I decided to wake up Mike and go visit him there. I tried waking up Mike, but he wouldn't budge.

"Come on! Vic's in the hospital!" I said as I shook him. He just rolled over on his side. I sighed and gave up. I ran to the car and got in. I started the car and sped off to the hospital.
*
Vic's POV

I was at a huge party, it was at my mansion. I had everything I could ever want, money, girls, friends, popularity, fame, it was fucking amazing.

"Great party!" Mila Kunis said, smiling. She was only wearing a bikini, which turned me on.

I bit my lip. "Thanks."

She smiled and gave me a small kiss on the cheek and walked over to a group of hot girls and they started fighting. Life was fucking great.

Everything started fading. "No!" I shouted. "No! No!" But despite my pleas, everything still got faded. It all got black, and then I reopened my eyes and was shocked to see I was in a hospital bed. But an amazing thought hit me.

"Someone give me a pen and paper!" I shouted. The doctor handed me a pen, but I didn't have any paper. I got out a napkin and wrote down some song lyrics. When I was done I smiled, proud of my song.

"Uh, Victor?" The doctor said.

"Call me Vic."

"Vic." He said. "You had a few long, deep, cuts. We almost weren't able to stitch it up. Luckily your friend Kellin called an ambulance just before it was too late." Kellin was standing to the side of him, he smiled at me. I smiled back.

"If you need anything, press the button for the nurse." The doctor said, leaving.

"Thanks for saving my life." I said to Kellin.

"Anytime. Sorry I've been such a dick to you. It's just... You don't understand how much I want you. You're so perfect, and I don't think Jaime realizes that."

I didn't know what to say to that. Perfect timing though for Jaime to walk in.

"Vic, are you okay?!" He exclaimed. He ran over and wrapped me in a tight hug and repeatedly kissed the top of my head.

I smiled. "Jaime, I'm fine."

He still wouldn't let me go, instead he climbed up next to me on the hospital bed and held me. "Vic, I'm so sorry. I was upset, and Mike said weed helped." Jaime glanced up at Kellin. "Thanks Kellin." He said.

Kellin had a heart breaking look in his eye. "Don't mention it." He turned around and left. I felt bad, since Kellin was the one who had actually found and saved me, while Jaime was getting high.

"I didn't mean to kill myself." I said quietly.

"I know you didn't." Jaime said, kissing my head. He sighed. "This is all my fault."

"No it wasn't. I was frustrated, and I cut. It's my fault for being stupid." I said, looking down. Jaime put 2 fingers underneath my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking at him eye-to-eye.

"Vic, it's not stupid to cut yourself. It's just how you let your feelings out, a very unsafe way. And I want you to stop cutting, I am determined to get you to stop cutting. You're the love of my life, I just can't sit back and watch you do that. I want to help, in any way possible." He planted a small kiss on my lips.

"Thanks Jaime. Lately, life isn't going so great. But thanks for making it better." I smiled at him, and kissed him. I could feel him smiling as we kissed, causing me to smile and pull away. I laid down, and he laid down next to me and we cuddled until I fell back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is what happens when I get writers block:/ sorry if my chapters have sucked lately, my life has not been going good, everything that could go bad is happening, and i just want to die.
title credit to- Pierce The Veil
comment if you want.