Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 13- To Plant A Seed

Vic's POV

All these feelings were rushing through me. Anger, upset, disappointment, shock. I started walking to my room, Mike following me.

"Jaime doesn't do drugs!" Mike said. "I'll be honest, he does smoke weed, and he wanted some. I smoke it too, and so I gave him the number to the drug dealer I go to for weed and Jaime didn't have enough money so the men injected him with some things! Jaime didn't do it, I swear!"

I stopped walking and turned around. "You honestly expect me to believe that?!" I shouted. "He's a druggie, and I'm not getting involved in that kind of shit. And even if your story is true, he still smokes weed and that's a drug! And I'm not going to be with a druggie."

"Wow, you're really fucking useless, aren't you?!" Mike shouted. "Jaime's been there for you through fucking everything! When you cut, when you cheated on him, fucking. Everything! And then this is the respect you give him. Wow, you're really fucking useless." Mike went into his room, and came back with a coat. "I''m going to Jaime's to see if he's okay."

"Can I come with you?" I asked.

"Fuck no!" Mike said. "You, just stay as far away from Jaime as possible." And with that, Mike left. I didn't know what to do, I felt awful. I decided to call Kellin, I knew he'd make me feel better one way or another.

Jaime's POV

I walked into my house, devastated. My mother and Maria weren't here because Maria had ballet. I went into my mother's room and pulled out my mother's gun from the closet. She kept it for safety purposes. It was fully loaded, if I just pulled the trigger, I could just end it all.

'Do it, you're useless. You'd be better off dead.' A voice said in my head. 'Just hold the gun up to your head, and pull the trigger.' I sighed. I put the gun to my head, and was about to pull the trigger when I heard the front door open and close.

"Jaime, you here!" It sounded like Mike. I walked into the living room and saw Mike was standing there. His eyes went strait to the gun in my hand.

"Jaime what the hell is that?!" He shouted.

"I... I can end it all. I'd be better off dead. I can't even keep a boyfriend."

Mike took the gun away from me and slipped it in his back pocket and wrapped his arms around me. "Jaime, its okay." He cooed. "Vic's an ass, you can do better. You've been there for him through EVERYTHING, and he just keeps hurting you."

I pulled away from Mike. "I love Vic though. I need him."

"No you don't." Mike said. "You should keep away from Vic, he's having some issues right now."

"I want to help him through those issues though. I want to be there for him, I fucking love him."

Mike sighed. "How about we forget about Vic for a while and watch some Toy Story?"

I smiled. "I'll go get the disc!" Mike laughed as I ran off to get the disc.

Vic's POV

Kellin came over immediately. I ushered him into my room and started kissing his neck. He pulled away and gave me an awkward look.

"Vic, what are you doing?" Kellin asked.

"I... I need some love." I muttered against his neck. I kissed it again, hard, making sure to leave a hickey. I pulled his shirt off and started kissing down his chest. I bit his nipple, and licked away the pain. I kissed all the way down to his waist. I pulled down his pants and underwear, and started pumping him hard and fast.

"Oh my God Vic!" He shouted. I started pumping even faster until Kellin stopped me. He pulled up his pants, and started putting on his shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked angrily.

"I'm not going to let you use me for sex!" Kellin said. "If you want to be with me, that's great, but just for my body, no. I'm leaving." Kellin got up and left.

I sat on my bed, lonely. I needed to be with someone, preferably Jaime. My separation anxiety was killing me, if I didn't have someone with me I was going to go insane. I wanted to see Jaime, I needed to. I tried pushing away the urge. I sat down and wrote a song, but even that didn't help. I needed to see Jaime. I left my house and walked over to his. I knocked on the door, and Mike answered it.

"What." He said, an annoyed expression on his face.

"I need to see Jaime." I looked past him, and saw Jaime was staring at me. Mike looked back at him, and Jaime nodded. Mike moved, so I could come in. I ran to Jaime, and wrapped him in my arms tightly. He hugged back, but not as tight.

"Jaime, I am so sorry." I said, kissing him on the lips. He kissed back. "You've been there for me through everything, I wanna be here for you too. I know you're not doing heroin, but I want to help you get over the weed issue."

"Thanks Vic." He said, looking down. He looked back up at me. "But it's not an issue, it helps me relax."

"But you can die from it, and I don't want that happening to you. You have to stop. Please, for me?" I bit my lip, and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"I'll try." He said. He kissed my temple and we cuddled up and watched the rest of Toy Story together. When it was over, Mike and I went home.

Jaime's POV

I was sitting on the couch, thinking. I hadn't bothered to take the disc out, so the credits were rolling down the TV. My mother and Maria still weren't home. Vic wanted to help me with my problems, but a lot of time he was the problem. Mike was right, he hurt me a lot, but I loved him. Sure he went off on me for smoking weed, and he's cheated on me a few times, but I still love and need him.

'But what if he doesn't love you? It's obvious he doesn't.' There was that voice again. 'You should've just shot yourself in the head like you were planning on. No one wants or loves you.'

"STOP!" I shouted, putting my hands over my ears. That didn't make the voice stop though. It reminded me of every flaw I had, how imperfect I was, it made me hate myself even more.

'Your dad doesn't care about you, that's why he left and married some bimbo, Vic most certainly doesn't care, that's why he cheats on you constantly, your mother doesn't care, that's why shes always gone, no one fucking cares!'

"Stop." I was sobbing now, I just needed the voice to go away. "Please, just fucking stop. I already know all of this!"

'The only way out is suicide.' The voice said tauntingly. 'That's the only way out.'

I sighed. "Okay." I wiped away the tears, and walked to the garage. I grabbed some rope and a stool, and walked outside to the tree. I set the stool down and climbed up it. I tied one side of the rope to the branch and the other around my neck. I sent a quick "I love you" text to Vic, and jumped.
♠ ♠ ♠
oops cliff hanger :p Maybe if I get some comments, I'll upload ;)
chapter title credit to- We Came As Romans
yes, I've been writing poetry, you guys should check it out! :)