Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 14- The Flood

Vic's POV

I sat around, listening to music. I was really into it, screaming the lyrics, when my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket and saw it was a text from Jaime. "I love you." It read.

I smiled. "Aw, how sweet of him!" I gushed. I looked out of my window, and the smile turned into a look of horror. There Jaime was, dangling from his tree. I got up and ran down the stairs and out the front door. I ran to Jaime's house and jumped the fence that led to there backyard. There Jaime was, dangling from the tree.

Jaime's POV

Everything was starting to fade to white. My life flashed before my eyes, and it felt like I didn't even need to breathe. The voice was gone too. The whiteness was starting to vanish, and I looked around and saw reality. I started taking deep breaths, because now my lungs were dying for air.

I felt someone take me in there arms and kiss my head over and over again. Things were starting to get more clear, and I could see that someone was Vic.

"Jaime, why would you try doing this?!" He asked, tears filling his eyes.

I started crying. "The voice, I needed it to go away."

Vic held me tighter, and I sobbed into his shoulder. After a while, Vic stood up, and helped me up to. He picked me up and started carrying me.

"Vic, what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer me, but instead carried me to his house and into his room. He set me down on the bed.

"I thought this would be more comfortable." He said. "Now, whats this 'Voice' you're talking about?" He sat down next to me and linked our fingers together, and gave my hand a squeeze.

"There's this voice in my head, and it always is saying bad things about how imperfect I am, and how no one loves me, and just things like that." I quickly explained.

"Jaime, no one is perfect. And a lot of people love you, I know I do." Vic gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "You know I love you, right?"

"I know you do, but lately I kind of feel like you don't." I said quietly. "Like, with the cheating, and you going off on me a lot."

"I'm so sorry Jaime." Vic said. "I promise I'll try and change. No more Kellin, no more going off. I know I've been a real bitch lately, and I don't deserve you. Things are bad in your life, and I'm only making it worse."

"You're not making anything worse, Vic." I said, placing a small kiss on his temple. "I've probably done something to deserve all of this."

"No you haven't!" Vic exclaimed. "You may not be flawless, but in my eyes you are. Everyone loves you Jaime, it'd crush them to see you gone."

I smiled. "Thanks for helping Vic. Sure, you may upset me, but you honestly are one of the greatest things to ever happen to me, and I'm glad to have you."

Vic smiled. "And if you ever need someone to talk to, you know I'm always here for you."

I smiled and kissed Vic passionately on the lips. Vic kissed back, putting as much passion into it as I was. Mike came in at that moment and ruined it though.

"Vic and Jaime sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He chanted. Before he could say the other part, I quickly pulled away.

Vic laughed. "Aw Hime Time, you're blushing!"

"Shut up!" I shouted, putting my hands over my cheek.

"You guys are all lovey-dovey now?" Mike asked, a smile on his face.

"I guess you could say were getting a fresh start." Vic said, letting go of my hand and instead wrapping his arm around my shoulders, causing me to smile.

"Well that's good." Mike said, taking a seat next to us.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. They all shrugged. "Well, we could watch-"

"NO!" Mike and Vic screamed in unison, knowing I was going to suggest watching Toy Story.

"Lets watch TV." Mike said. We went into the living room, and turned the TV on. Vic and I snuggled up together, and I ended up falling asleep.
*
Vic woke me up at about 12, telling me I had to leave because my mother had called him worried. I lazily got up, gave Vic a quick goodbye kiss and left. When I got home, I went strait to my bed and fell asleep, fully clothed.

Vic's POV

I fell asleep shortly after Jaime left. I woke up again an hour or so later because of Mike. I saw him gathering things in the living room.

"What are you doing?" I grumbled.

"Things." He answered. I looked at the table and saw a big bag of weed. I frowned.

"You still smoke weed?" I asked, disappointed.

"I'm about to sell it." Mike answered. He put the bag in a hidden pocket of his jacket and left. I just shrugged it off and fell back to sleep.

I woke up at six o'clock in the morning. I groaned, but went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. When that was done, I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a tight black v-neck shirt. I didn't feel like straitening my hair, so I put on a gray beanie.

I went to go see if Mike was up yet, and was shocked to see he wasn't in his room. I looked all around the house, and saw he was no where to be found. I started worrying, I ripped my phone off the charger and called his number.

"Vic..." He groaned.

"Mike? Where are you?"

"Help... I'm... hurt..." He rattled off the address of where he was at. "Hurry... may not be enough... time..." I could hear the call disconnect, his phone had probably died. I ran outside and got into my car. I started driving to the address. I hoped Mike was alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, this chapter was sucky, I know :/ but i got like 4383934328389382 comments, so thanks! c: This chapter would've been up sooner, but I kept getting distracted :p
comments=quicker updates c;
chapter title credit to- of mice and men