Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 15- High Regards

Vic's POV

When I got to the address that Mike had given me, I was horrified to see it was just a gas station and no Mike. Had he given me the wrong address? I parked my car and started looking around. After about 10-15 minutes of searching with no luck, I had decided to call it quits. I started walking back to my car when I heard a loud groan.

"V... Vic?"

"Mike!" I called. "Where are you?"

"D-Dumpster." He replied.

Of course! How could I have been so stupid and not check there! I rushed over to the dumpster and threw up the heavy lid. I saw Mike lying there, beat up and bloody.

"Mike, what the fuck happened?" I asked. I gently lifted him out of the trash can and carried him to my car.

"I... Weed. Needed some... Tried taking a bag for free and they k...kicked my ass." He answered. They really did beat him up, he looked awful. He had cuts and bruises all over him, he had a black eye and there was a deep gash on the side of his face.

"I'll get you to the hospital." I told Mike. I opened the backdoor of my car and set Mike down on the seat. I closed the door and got into the drivers seat. I stuck the key into the ignition and sped off for the hospital.

Jaime's POV

I woke up at 6:30, and started going into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I stopped myself though when I saw my mother sitting on the couch in the living room, crying.

I quickly rushed over to her. "Mama! What's wrong?" I wrapped my arms around her, but she didn't hug back. She wiped a tear out of her eye.

"Your father... H-He couldn't take t-the guilt of E-Edward so h-he..." Her lip started quivering, like she was going to cry again. But she was able to spit out the last part of her sentence. "He killed himself." She started crying again. I didn't do anything, because I didn't know how to respond.

I let go of my mother and slowly walked inside of my room, closing and locking the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and held my head in my hands. I needed to be alone, completely alone, away from everyone. I needed to think about this, all of this. I had to get away from here, first Edward, now my dad. I started shaking, I felt like somehow all of this was my fault. It probably was.

I sighed, and pulled a suitcase out from underneath my bed. I undid the latches on it and shoved in my clothes, money, hygienic products, and a picture of Vic and I. I shut the suitcase and clipped the latches shut. I was leaving, I knew just the place to go. Yes, it would be hard to be away from Vic, but he should understand. I needed some alone time.

I wrote a quick letter to my mother, explaining how long I'd be gone and why, but I didn't tell her where I would be going. I debated on whether or not I should tell Vic face-to-face, or write him a letter. I decided to write him a letter, because it'd hurt me to much to say goodbye. I sat down and wrote Vic a 2 paged letter. I stuck in it an envelope and slipped it in my pocket.

I went downstairs, suitcase in hand, and looked around for my mama, ready to give her the letter. I saw she was gone, so I went into her room and left it on her bed.

I went outside and walked over to Vic's house. I opened there mailbox, and stuck the letter in. A tear came to my eye, but I wiped it away. I needed some alone time, to gather my thoughts. I sure hoped Vic wouldn't move on from me while I was gone.

"Jaime!" Someone shouted. I turned around and saw Vic getting out of his car. I swiftly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his hips, bringing him close to me, embracing him. I locked our lips together, and we kissed passionately. I let my tongue graze over his bottom lip. He opened his mouth, and I slipped my tongue in, exploring his mouth. My tongue started at the top of his mouth, over his perfect teeth, and finally flicked my tongue against his for a couple of times. I swear I could feel sparks. He pulled away, smiling.

"That was great!" He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to his house, but I wouldn't allow him.

"Vic, I need to get going." I said.

"Oh..." He looked disappointed. "Okay."

I walked to my car that was still parked next door and got in. I could feel Vic watching me the whole time. I started driving down the street, but stopped when I was in a spot where I could see him, but he couldn't see me. I wanted to see his reaction to my letter. When he thought I had driven away, he walked over to the mailbox and pulled out the mail. He went through it, but then stopped at mine. He ripped open the envelope and I saw him pull out the 2 pages. As he read it, his eyes began to tear up. When he was done reading both pages he fell to his knees, completely sobbing. I could see him mouth words, but couldn't hear what they were. It broke my heart seeing him like this, but I really needed time to myself. A tear had come to my eye, but I wiped it away and drove off.

Vic's POV

As Jaime drove off, I walked over to the mailbox. I had seen him slip something into my mailbox. I pulled out all of the mail and went through it, finally coming across an envelope that had my name on it. I ripped it open, and pulled out 2 pages. It was a letter.

Vic,
You know I love you, but I really need some time to myself. Things are going terrible, Edward is dead, and I just found out my dad killed himself. As you know, I was diagnosed with depression at a young age, and lately its really kicking in. I need some alone time, some time to think everything through. I love you with all my heart, and please, I'm begging you, do not cut while I'm gone. I promise I won't smoke anything, now promise you won't cut. You're beautiful and shouldn't do that to yourself. Don't try and contact me because I left my phone at home and I won't have any access to wifi. If you want to be in another relationship, I understand. I guess you could say were taking a break. I'm sorry I didn't do this face-to-face, it'd crush my heart to see your reaction. I don't know when I'll be back, but when I am, you'll be the first person I come see. I love you so much Vic.
-Jaime

As I was reading it, my eyes teared up. Now I was full on sobbing. It felt like someone had sucker-punched me in the stomach. I fell onto my knees and started sobbing.

"Jaime! No!" I screamed. "Y-you could've taken me w-with you!!" I dropped my head in my hands, and started crying. After a few minutes, I got up and walked inside my house. I looked around everywhere for a sharp object. Jaime would never know, who even knew if he'd come back?

I looked around the kitchen for a sharp object. I couldn't find anything. Mike had locked up the knives, Jaime had thrown away all of my blades, and Kellin had thrown away my shard of glass.

"God fucking dammit!" I screamed.

My anxiety started kicking in. I had grown attached to Jaime, I needed him. I needed someone. Mike was in the hospital, I hadn't talked to Kellin in weeks, then I remembered the new kid Tony. We had become friends a while ago, and he had given me his number. I decided to send him a text.

"Hey Tony. Wanna hang out?"

He texted back almost instantaneously.

"Sure. I'll be over in like 5 min."

I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. I was still crying, but I forced myself to stop. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it, and saw a smiling Tony standing at my door.

I wasn't going to lie, Tony was pretty cute. He had big brown eyes, a nice smile, and luscious black hair with a cute little side cut. He had gauges and a little piercing underneath his eye.

"Hey Tony."

"Hey Vic. You okay? You look like you've been crying." I moved to the side so he could come in. He plopped down on the couch, and I sat down next to him.

"I'm okay. I was just upset because I found out Jaime left for some alone time. So apparently, were on a break." I explained, a tear coming to my eye.

"Oh." Tony said, looking at the ground. "You know something we could do to take your mind off Jaime?"

I wiped the tear away. "What?

"Bowling!" Tony exclaimed, flashing his perfect teeth.

I let out a small laugh. "Why bowling?" I wasn't gonna lie though, it sounded like a fun idea.

"Well, knocking down pins with bowling balls usually helps me when I'm upset. I can go call the other guys and it'll be fun, trust me!"

I smiled. "Okay."

20 minutes later, Tony and I were driving up to the bowling alley to go meet up our good friends Jeremy McKinnon, Kellin, Justin Hill, Gabe Barham, Jack Fowler, Jesse Lawson, Austin Carlile and his boyfriend Alan Ashby, Phil Mansala, Tino Arteaga, and Aaron Paulie.

"Well gee, look who decided to show up!" Jesse joked as we walked in. I noticed we were the last ones to come here, everyone else was filled up at a table. Tony and I quickly got our shoes and walked over to the table they were at.

"Okay Tony, your name will be giraffe in the machine." Gabe said, punching in the word giraffe.

"Fuck that, I wanna be Tony Turtle!" Tony exclaimed. We all laughed and Gabe erased giraffe and put Tony Turtle.

"What about you, whats your nickname Vic?" Phil asked.

"Uh, I don't know." I said, a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"How about intoxicated white girl?" Jeremy suggested. We all laughed and Jeremy punched that in.

"Ginger King, you're up." The machine said. Jesse stood up and grabbed a red bowling ball. Kellin decided to take the empty seat besides me.

"Hey." He said, handing me a beer. "Want it? Jeremy snuck these in."

"Thanks." I said. I popped the top off and chugged half of the beer down. I already started feeling dizzy, and I knew by the end of the night I'd be completely wasted.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay guys, I'm in a glass case of emotion with a fanfic I'm reading. it's my friend's, and she decided to kill Kellin .-. so i had to make something bad happen, I'm sorry <3
leave comments, hate is welcome!!