Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 16- Have Faith In Me

Vic's POV
I didn't remember much of what happened last night, but I was shocked when I woke up in a bed with Kellin, who was spooning me. I was too comfortable to get up, Kellin was so warm and cozy. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Vic?" Kellin muttered. "What happened last night?"

"I don't know." I murmured. I closed my eyes and tried falling asleep, wanting to avoid having a hangover.

"Oh shit, I'm about to get sick!" Kellin exclaimed. He tried pulling apart from me, which hurt my back. It felt like he was trying to rip a giant band-aid off my back.

"Ow Kellin! What are you doing?" I asked. I turned my head around and saw Kellin was stuck to me.

"Uh..." Kellin let out a sheepish laugh. "Long story short, you were on the bottom last night." Finally Kellin pulled away from me and ran to the bathroom.

I sighed and sat up. A severe pain in my head greeted me, and I massaged my temples, hoping that would help. Sadly, it didn't.

"Hey lovebirds." Tony said, coming in. "Oh wait, wheres Kellin?"

"He went to the bathroom. What happened last night?"

"Well, I was the only one who stayed somewhat sober, so I'll explain what happened." Tony sat down by me. "We all ended up getting really drunk, so we came over here and you said we could spend the night. We ended up watching porn and horror movies for a long time while we basically ate everything and anything in your house, and then when we called it a night you and Kellin slipped into your bedroom and we could hear you guys ALL NIGHT."

I blushed. "Oh my God. Jaime's going to kill-" Jaime was gone. "Uh, never mind." I stared at the ground, he said we were on a break and if I wanted to date other guys, it was fine. But did I want to date Kellin? He was quite handsome, he was funny, and nice, but he'd never be like Jaime.

"You should give Kellin a chance. He really likes you." Tony said, winking at me.

"I don't know, I still miss Jaime horribly." I replied. "I kind of think that's why I abused the beer last night, to forget about Jaime for a little while."

"Well, maybe Kellin can help you get over him. I mean, how many times have you guys slept together?"

I shrugged. "Maybe I'll give him Kellin a chance. Just give me a few days to get over Jaime." Tony nodded, and at that moment Kellin walked in. Tony winked at me and walked away.

"Uh, I'm gonna get going." Kellin said. I noticed he wasn't wearing pants.

"Forgetting something Kellin?" He looked down and blushed when he saw he was just in his boxers. I laughed and he punched me playfully in the arm. I helped him look around for his pants and finally found them underneath the bed.

"How the hell did they end up there?" Kellin wondered aloud. I laughed, and Kellin smiled at me. He slipped them on and slipped on his Tom's.

"Kellin, don't leave." I whined.

Kellin smiled. "I'll stay for a little while more." We went into the living room and saw everyone laying on the living room floor. A few of the guys were on the couches.

"Come on guys, wake up!" I shouted. I started shaking some of them, and Kellin laughed. 10-15 minutes later they were all up and were gathering there things. They all left, leaving the house to Kellin and I.

"So uh, wanna watch Toy Story?" I instantly regretted it when those words left my mouth. "Shit. I'm uh, I'm sorry."

"It's... It's fine..." I could tell those words hurt Kellin though, you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Uh, you can turn on whatever you want." I said. Kellin grabbed the remote and turned the TV on and started channel surfing. He finally stopped when he got to MTV.

"I'm hungry." I complained. That was something weird about me, I could be hungry even when I had a hangover.

Kellin smiled. "I'll make you pancakes!" He said, popping up. I got up and followed him into the kitchen.

"As good as that sounds, I don't have any pancake mix." Dammit, I wish I did because now I really wanted pancakes.

Kellin laughed. "I don't use that. I make my own pancakes, homemade!" He started getting all of the ingredients out for it while I sat at the kitchen table and watched.

"Do you want chocolate chips or blue berries?"

"Chocolate chips!" I exclaimed. Kellin laughed and found a bag of chocolate chips. I watched as he mixed everything. He looked through my cabinets and pulled out a pan. He set it on the stove, sprayed some pam into it, and started making the pancakes.

"Who taught you how to make pancakes?" I asked.

"My mom." Kellin answered. "Ever since my dad walked out, my mom and I got really close." He flipped over a pancake, and turned back around. "Are you and your parents close?"

"No, they hate me." I said. "They don't like that I cut- er, used to, and they don't like that I'm gay. But there never home, so it doesn't matter."

"I'm sorry." Kellin said, nervously biting his lip. It was extremely cute when he did that.

I shrugged. "It's not your fault. Like I said, it doesn't matter." Kellin put 3 pancakes on a plate and came over to the table and gave the plate to me. I took a bite, and my taste buds died. It was so good! I started eating the food quickly, shoveling it down my mouth.

Kellin laughed. "You like em?"

"There great!" I shouted, my mouth full of food. A tiny bit of spit flew out and hit Kellin.

He laughed and wiped it away. "Ew, gross!" He took the spoon he had used to mix the batter and flicked it at me.

"Ah!" I laughed and grabbed the salt shaker and flicked it, salt getting over Kellin. He didn't laugh, instead his smile flipped into a frown.

"Vic, that wasn't cool." He said, upset.

"I'm sorry." I got up and hugged him, when he pushed me to the ground and climbed on top of me and started tickling me.

"Ha, tricked you!" He shouted!

"Kellin stop!" I squealed, trying to get away from his fingers. "You know I'm ticklish!"

He tickled me for a few more minutes, then he finally stopped. He didn't get off me though, he looked me in my eyes, his beautiful blue irises looking into my ugly brown ones. His eyes were full of lust and want, and I was scared my eyes were full of it too.

"I uh, I'll get off you." Kellin awkwardly got off of me, and we both stood up. The bad part was, I kind of didn't want him to get up.

I sat back down and started eating my pancakes.

"Hey Kellin, is there a beer in the fridge?" I asked. Kellin was at the stove, making more pancakes for himself.

"Your still getting over a hangover Vic." Kellin said, concern in his voice. "I don't think you should be having another one."

"God dammit I'll get it myself." I said. I got up, but Kellin rushed over to the refrigerator and blocked my path so I couldn't get to it.

"You don't need to drink, Vic." Kellin said.

I just looked at the ground. "Okay." I sat back down at the table and finished eating my pancakes.

Kellin's POV

I was starting to get really concerned about Vic. I was scared he was going to start abusing alcohol to forget about Jaime. I still loved him, so much. I was hoping he'd get over Jaime and start liking me.

I finished my pancakes and put them on a plate. I walked over to the table and sat down and started digging in. Vic stole a pancake from me, and crammed the whole thing in his mouth.

"That was mine!" I said, fake pouting.

"That's what you get for tickling me!" Vic exclaimed. We both laughed, and I scarfed down the rest of my pancakes.

"Uh, hey..." Vic started nervously. "Uh, I have to go to the hospital because hes getting out today, but maybe later today we can go out to dinner. My treat."

I smiled. "That sounds really nice, Vic." He smiled. I got up and put my plate into the sink and walked into the living room, ready to leave.

"Oh, and thanks for the pancakes." Vic said, the same warm smile on his face.

"No problem." I said. I got into my car, and started driving. Vic was so perfect, why couldn't he be mine? Maybe things will go good at dinner and I'll be able to call him mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
hm, some Kellic going on? ;o
comments please! :)
and I MIGHT be able to update twice today c;
chapter title credit to- a day to remember