Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 17- Take Off Your Colours

Kellin's POV

Vic was suppose to be picking me up in 15 more minutes. I looked in the mirror, I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and a black jacket. I had on my Toms, and my black hair fell to my shoulders. I smiled, I didn't think I looked too bad.

I heard a knock on the front door. I ran out of my room and pushed past all of my siblings and swung open the door. I was glad to see a smiling Vic standing on my porch. He looked so cute! He had on a pair of skinny jeans, a loose baggy band t-shirt, and he straitened his hair.

"You look great!" He complimented me, his eyes lingering over me.

I smiled, and I could feel my cheeks getting pink. "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself."

Vic smiled. "Thanks. You ready to go?"

"Mhm."

Vic's POV

I was nervous, I wanted everything to be perfect. I was starting to like him, and I knew he liked me too. Or at least I hope he still did. He followed me to my car, and I opened the passenger car door for him.

"Wow, such a gentleman." Kellin commented, winking at me.

I blushed, and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. He'd never be Jaime, but he was close enough. I got into the drivers seat and took off for the restaurant we were going to.

"So where are we going?" Kellin asked.

"Taco Bell." I joked. He automatically laughed, knowing I was kidding. "Just kidding. Hows Apple Bees?"

He smiled. "Apple Bees is perfect." We drove the rest of the way making small talk. When we got there, I held the door open for him.

The smile on Kellin's face got even bigger. "Wow, the gentleman strikes again." I chuckled and we walked up to the lady. She smiled at us.

"Just two?" She asked. I nodded and we followed her to a booth near a window. We sat down and ordered our drinks. I wanted to order a beer, but I settled for a coke while Kellin got a Mountain Dew.

"Damn, if I had brought my fake I.D we could've gotten a beer." I muttered.

"Vic..." Kellin warned.

"Why don't you like me drinking?" I asked. "Everyone does it."

"I'm scared you're going to use drinking as a replacement for cutting." Kellin opened his mouth to say more but the waitress came back with our drinks.

"Do you know what you want to order?" She asked. We decided on getting this 2 for $20 deal, where you got an appetizer and a meal and it was only twenty dollars.

"Your mozzarella sticks will be right up." The waitress said. I noticed as she walked away she brushed her hand on Kellin's thigh. Anger started to stir up in me, and I realized I was jealous.

"I think she likes you." I said, keeping all of the jealousy out of my voice.

"To bad I'm gay." Kellin said, smiling. Gosh, he was so cute! I watched him rip a piece off of his straw wrapper and put it in his mouth. He chewed it up a bit, then pulled the straw out of his pop and shot a spit ball at me.

"Ah! Kellin!" I exclaimed, laughing. I ripped a piece of paper off of my straw wrapper and did the same as Kellin, and we ended up getting in a spit ball competition.

I heard someone clear there throat and looked up to see our waitress with our mozzarella sticks.

"Sorry." I apologized. She set the plate down, and I could tell she was about to start flirting with Kellin again. I needed to stop it.

I picked up a mozzarella stick. "Kell-bell! Split this with me!" I put one half of the mozzarella stick in my mouth, and Kellin took the other half. We started chomping down until our lips met together in the middle. I could hear the angry footsteps of the waitress, but I still didn't pull away. The flavor of his lips were enough to keep me pressing, and they were so soft. I finally pulled away though, scared that people were getting angry or sickened.

"Wow." Kellin said breathlessly. "What was that for? I know you weren't faking it because you put so much passion in it."

I couldn't help but smile. "That waitress kept flirting with you, and it was pissing me off. I guess you could say I was jealous. And I guess... I guess I kind of like you."

Kellin smiled. "I like you too!" The smile quickly faded. "You're not using me to replace Jaime are you?"

"No! Of course not!" I exclaimed. And it was true, I really did like Kellin for himself. "I like you because you're funny and nice and sweet and adorable and just a perfect person."

I took Kellin's hands in mine, and looked him in his beautiful sea-blue eyes. "Kellin, will you be my boyfriend?" Kellin smiled and bit his lip. He nodded vigorously, and we kissed passionately. It felt good, but I still knew Kellin would never be as good as Jaime.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, Vic still has some Jaime feels :c
Sorry this chapter was sucky, but you guys will thank me in the next one! :)
and if you wanna follow me on tumblr, my url is "mrs-hime-time" it used to be "xid-rather-be-sleepingx" but i changed it;o