Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 18- Just Keep Breathing

Vic's POV

Kellin and I were cuddling in the couch, watching TV. It had been over a month now, and we were doing great. Sure, I had thoughts of Jaime every now and then, but they weren't as bad as they were in the beginning. But of course I would miss Jaime, he used to be my everything, but now he was gone.

"Viiiic!" Kellin whined. "You should make some popcorn!"

I smiled. "You want popcorn?"

He smiled big and nodded. "Please."

I kissed him on the lips and got up and went into the kitchen. I got out a popcorn bag and put it in the microwave. I set it for 1 minute and 30 seconds and went back into the living room. I plopped down next to Kellin and cuddled back up next to him.

"Thanks babe." He said. He cupped his hands around my face and kissed me. I kissed back, and I could feel his tongue graze over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and Kellin inserted his tongue in my mouth. His tongue felt so good, it was warm and-

"Vic?!" I pulled away from Jaime and was amazed to see Jaime standing there, staring at Kellin and I both in shock. "I-I thought you'd wait for me."

"Jaime!" I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him. He just pushed me away.

"No no... You're with Kellin now." He said, a tear coming to his eye. "I'll leave you two alone." He started walking out of the house.

"Jaime wait!" I shouted. "Come back!" I tried chasing after him, but no matter how fast I ran it seemed I could never get to him. "Jaime please! I need you!"

My eyes burst open, and I realized I had been sleeping and it was all a dream. I looked next to me and saw Kellin was sitting up, giving me a dirty glare.

"What the fuck were you dreaming about?!" He asked. "You kept shouting Jaime's name."

"I... nothing." I replied. I was so hot and sweaty, and my mouth was as dry as a desert.

"I don't think we should date anymore." Kellin said. He got up, but I quickly grabbed his hand and yanked, pulling him back on the bed.

"Kellin, please, I need you." I begged.

"Vic! You're hurting me!" He shouted, yanking his hand out of my grasp. "Listen, you obviously still love Jaime, and I want someone who can love me for me. I feel like your using me to try and forget about him."

"I'm not." I said. "I love you, Kellin. You're gorgeous, hilarious, nice, funny, just perfect i every way possible."

Kellin smiled, and cuddled back up next to me. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and fell back to sleep. I wanted to fall asleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about Jaime, I still liked him. Was I using Kellin to get over him? Maybe. But I mean, I really did like Kellin, but I'm not sure I'll ever like him as much as I love Jaime.
*
I woke up in the morning, and I was exhausted. I slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I let out a groan and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. I turned the coffee machine on and put everything in it. I yawned and went into the living room and turned the TV on. My front door swung open, and I was amazed to see Jaime standing there.

Jaime's POV

I was back, and the first person I needed to see was Vic. I rushed over to his house and threw open the door, shocked to find it was open. I saw Vic was sitting on the couch. He looked exhausted, and slowly turned his head to see who had just opened his door. His eyes almost popped out of his eyeballs when he saw it was me.

"Jaime!" He exclaimed. He popped up and ran over to me, hugging me tightly. I hugged back just as tight, or maybe even tighter. I was about to kiss him on the cheek when I saw Kellin come out from Vic's room.

"Vic baby..." He murmured. "Whats going on?" He rubbed his eyes, and saw I was standing there. "Oh, you're back."

"Uh, you two are d-dating?" I asked, kind of shocked. I shrugged away the thought. I mean, I did leave, so I guess Vic had every right to date someone else. But I didn't think he would.

"Uh... er... well..." Vic stammered.

"Yes, we are. Aren't we Vic?" Kellin stomped over and wrapped his arm tightly around Vic's waist. "Since you left, I filled the giant hole in his heart. And no one can replace that, right Vic?" Vic didn't say anything. "I mean, we've fucked so many times, and you did say all those sweet things last night." Kellin said, eying me. He was only saying these things to get me jealous, I knew it. But still, it hurt.

"Oh..." I said, trying to hide the jealousy from my voice. "I'll uh, I'll get going." I turned around and started to leave, but Vic stopped me.

"Wait Jaime!" Vic shouted. I turned around. He pulled away from Kellin and walked outside, motioning me to follow him. I shut the door, and Vic grabbed me by my shirt and forcefully pulled me to him, kissing me hard yet passionate. I kissed back, just as passionately. He pulled away after 2 minutes, but didn't let me go.

"Jaime I've needed you so fucking much." He said. "Kellin's not the same, I dreamed about you, and I sobbed for almost a week strait. I fucking need you." He kissed me hard again. "I love you so much Jaime Preciado."

"I fucking knew it!" We both turned and saw Kellin standing on the porch, glaring at us. "I knew you only used me to forget about Jaime!"

"No Kellin, I really did like you." Vic said, pulling away from me. "It's just, I love Jaime. I need him in my life. He's my everything, he completes me, ya know?"

"No, I don't know." Kellin said angrily. "No ones ever fucking loved me. Fuck off Vic." Kellin left and got into his car and sped off.

"Jaime!" We turned around and saw Mike standing at the door, smiling. He wrapped Jaime in a tight hug.

"Mike!" Jaime shouted, hugging back tightly. They pulled away.

"It's so fucking great to see you're back!" Mike said. I saw he was starting to leave.

"Where ya going?" Vic asked.

"Out to meet my Frenchi's parents." Mike answered, heading for his car.

"Whose Frenchi?" I quietly asked, so Mike wouldn't hear.

Vic laughed. "It's his girlfriend. You wouldn't know because YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH!" He said, playfully punching me in the shoulder. He dragged me into the house and to his bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed.

"You have to fucking pay." He said, his eyes filled with lust. He climbed on top of me and ripped off my shirt. I helped him take off his shirt, and he kissed me on my cheek, going down, making sure to leave deep kisses that would leave hickeys. He practically sucked my neck raw, but continued moving down. He bit my nipple, then licked it to ease the pain. I let out a small little moan of satisfaction, and he continued down my body.

"Oh my God Vic," I groaned. "Hurry up and fuck me already!"

Vic smiled teasingly. "Keep rushing and you're going home a virgin." He pulled down my pants, and then took off my underwear using his teeth. He quickly yanked his pants and underwear off and threw them across the room. He stroked my dick, rubbing his thumb over the head.

"Oh my God Vic, do something!" I moaned. Finally, he firmly grasped it and started pumping, slowly at first. But each pump got harder and faster. A small moan escaped my lips, it felt so good. I felt him stop pumping, replacing his hand with his mouth, and started sucking.

"Oh, fuck Vic!" I screamed, biting my lip. I could feel him deep-throat me, and a loud moan escaped my lips. He sucked for a little while longer, and just when I thought I was about to cum he stopped. He got up and opened his dresser drawer, pulling out lube and a condom. He flipped me over, and I started to get nervous. This was my first time doing it up the ass, and I wanted it to be perfect for Vic.

I watched Vic spread lube on his 3 fingers, and he shoved his first finger up my ass. I let out a little yelp, but after a second or too it didn't hurt as much. I could feel him insert his second finger and scissor his fingers, stretching out my anus.

"Fuck Vic, get on with it!" I screamed.

"One more." He said. I could feel him shove his third finger up there. He moved his fingers around, stretching out my anus. He touched a certain spot, and made me scream.

"Ah, guess I found your sweet spot." Vic said, licking his lips. He removed his fingers and lined himself up with my prostate. Without warning, he slammed in.

"Fuck Vic!" I shouted. He smiled, and slowly thrust in and out. "Faster." I demanded. He almost completely pulled out of me, but then slammed back in. He thrust in and out, faster and faster. It felt so good, we both let out moans of enjoyment.

"So fucking tight!" Vic moaned. I could feel his hand grab my penis and pump in time with his thrusts. Quickly but swiftly. We were screaming so loud I was sure our neighbor's now knew our names. I fell back, and started sliding my butt up and down, so Vic didn't have to thrust.

"FUCK JAIME!" He screamed. I could feel his fingernails dig deep into my back. It should've hurt, but it honestly turned me on even more. I slid a few more times, and then Vic switched it so it was him on top again. He went back to thrusting and pumping. Soon though his thrusts started getting sloppy, and I could feel him cum. He pulled out and laid down next to me.

"Fuck Jaime, you're amazing!" He exclaimed, pecking me on the lips.

"You're not too bad either." I said, winking. He laid his head down on my chest, and started dozing off.

"It's so good you're back." He murmured before falling asleep. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, and quickly fell asleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay Jaime's back :D
comments=faster updates
chapter title credit to- we came as romans