Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 21- When Dreams Become Nightmares

Jaime's POV

I helped Vic carry his things to my house. My mom was still at work, she wouldn't be back until 6. Maria was at her friend's house, so Vic and I had the house to our selves. I took Vic's bag into my room and set it down on the floor. Vic sat down on my bed, and I plopped down next to him.

"I want you to tell me everything." I said, keeping my voice calm.

"Okay." Vic took a deep breath, and then started talking. "My father started beating me, and I guess my mother couldn't handle it, so she left us. I didn't try and stop her, but Mike did. And Mike was devastated about her leaving. He's mad at me because this is all of my fault, because I didn't take my father's beatings like a man. And because I didn't stop my mother from leaving. All my dad has been doing is drinking away his feelings, and whenever he comes home he tries to beat me, but I lock my door. I stopped eating, and I've been cutting a lot. Mike didn't want to leave dad all alone, so he stayed with him. And from what I heard, my mom might be moving out of state. My whole family hates me, I hate me, and lately, I've just wanted to die. Every time I cut, I would think to myself, 'Maybe this will be the cut that finally ends it all, I'll just lose to much blood, and finally die'." Tears started filling my eyes, but I wiped them away.

"I'm so sorry, Vic." I said. It was so sad to hear him say stuff like this. "You need to eat though, and stop cutting. I want to help you."

"I... I don't know." Vic said, finally making eye-contact with me. "Why bother with me? I'm already broken, and can't be fixed."

"Yes you can." I said. "I'll fix you, one way or another." I kissed him on the cheek.

Vic smiled. "Thanks for not giving up on me Hime, even when I gave up on myself." He stood up, and looked in the mirror, he cringed at his reflection. "I look so ugly."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around Vic's waist. I nuzzled my nose in his neck. "Baby, your perfect." I breathed against his skin.

He smiled and pulled away. "Can I use your shower?" He asked. I nodded, and Vic left the room. Bored, I decided to go onto Tumblr.

Vic's POV

I knew where everything was at in Jaime's bathroom. I got out a towel, and a washcloth, and then started the shower up. As I waited for the shower to warm up, I stripped down. I couldn't help but look in the mirror, I looked terrible. My stomach still wasn't flat enough, my eyes were dark and bloodshot, and nothing about me was good enough. I sighed, and got into the shower. The warm water on my body felt good. I reached for the shampoo and squirted some in my hand, and thoroughly rubbed it in. I closed my eyes and put my head under the shower head, washing it all out. I thought I had heard the bathroom door open.

"It's nothing." I muttered to myself. I freaked out though when I felt a finger brush against my back. I opened my eyes, and turned quickly around. I was shocked to see a smiling Jaime behind me.

"My God Jaime, you scared the shit out of me." I said, smiling.

"I was bored, and thought I'd join in." Jaime said. He kissed me hard on the lips, and I kissed back. His tongue grazed over my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth. I felt him push his tongue in my mouth, and moved his tongue around, vaguely exploring my mouth. He pulled away, and started kissing my neck. He pressed me against the wall as he practically sucked the skin on my neck. When he knew the skin would be bruised, he continued going down, leaving deep 'love bites' as my mother had always called them, on my chest. The kisses were more tongue and teeth then actually kissing, and I fucking loved it. My finger nails were digging into his back.

"Come on Jaime, do something!" I begged, biting my lip.

He smirked and grabbed my dick and started pumping, going uncomfortably slow at first. With each pump though, his pace quickened. I moaned, and I could feel my fingernails dig even deeper into his skin. Just as I was about to cum, he stopped pumping. He replaced his hand with his mouth, and started sucking, his head bobbing back and forth.

"Oh Jaime!" I moaned, my fingers tangled in his hair. I felt Jaime deep-throat me, causing me to yelp with joy. I came, and he swallowed it. He took my dick out of his mouth and flipped me over.

"Skip the fucking prep Jaime." I said, my voice anxious. Jaime laughed and grabbed the sides of my hips. He lined himself up with my prostate and pushed in.

"FUCK!" I screamed. "Do it again, Hime." I could feel him pull almost completely out, and them slam back in, causing me to scream. He started thrusting, making us both moan. He reached around and started pumping me at the same time. I moaned. After a few minutes, Jaime stopped pumping and started placing kisses on my back, working his way up. When he got to my neck, he bit it, and then licked it, making the pain going away. He started nibbling at my ear, causing me to giggle. His thrusts started getting sloppy, and I could feel him cum. He pulled out, moaning.

"That was fucking great." I said, kissing Jaime on the lips.

I could feel him smiling as we kissed. He pulled away. "I'll leave you to shower now." He started getting out, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back in.

"Wait, you forgot your prize for making me feel better." I said, a devious smile on my face. I got on my knees and took Jaime's penis in my mouth, and started sucking. He moaned, and I felt his fingers grab at my hair. I bobbed my head back and forth, sucking hard. I could feel him cum, so I hollowed my cheeks and swallowed. I deep-throated him, and he yelped. I swirled my tongue around the tip, and then pulled out.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked Jaime, who was gasping for breath. He just nodded, a huge smile on his face. He got out, leaving me to clean the rest of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
fuenciado sex c; sorry if my chapters have been sucky lately, i feel like they are;p
anyways, happy new years eve! what are your guys new year revolution? mine is to kidnap Kyle Pavone (from we came as romans) because i have the biggest crush on him;o and try to snazz up my tumblr.
and also, if i don't update and you want me too, leave me an ask at my tumblr. "mrs-hime-time.tumblr.com"
comments? :)
chapter title credit to- abandon all ships