Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 25- Repeating Apologies

Jaime's POV

It had been a day of being in the hospital, and it fucking sucked. I remembered most things, but not everything. I knew about the car crash, but I forgot how it had happened. And worst of all were the 'hallucinations' I was having. Or at least Vic told me they were hallucinations. I knew they weren't though, they were horrible beasts coming after me. Vic was starting to believe me though and would beat up the monsters.

I watched Vic beat up one now. He punched it one last time, and the monster went away. I smiled and thanked him.

"You don't have to thank me, I'm your boyfriend, it's what I do." He said, a big grin on his face.

"Excuse me, Mr. Fuentes?" The doctor asked as he came in. "I'd like to have a word with you." Vic followed the doctor out of the room. He returned a few minutes later.

"What'd he want?" I asked, trying to sit up.

Vic rushed over and laid me back down. "Don't try and sit up babe, you don't wanna hurt yourself."

"What'd the doctor say?" I asked again.

"There going to start giving you some medication." Vic explained.

"For what?"

"Your hallucinations."

My eyes widened. "Vic, there not hallucinations." I said. "There as real as you and me. They can easily hurt me or you if they wanted too." Vic didn't say anything and looked down, avoiding eye contact with me.

"I don't want medication Vic." I bluntly said.

Vic looked back up at me, our eyes meeting with each other. His beautiful cocoa brown irises were filled with worry. "Jaime, you need it."

I started getting angry. "I SAID I DON'T FUCKING WANT IT!" I screamed at Vic. His eyes widened, and the once worried look in his eyes filled with fright. He turned around and started leaving.

"No Vic, don't leave." I begged. But it was too late, and he was out the door.

Vic's POV

I walked out of the room, shocked Jaime snapped at me. He just needed sometime to himself I guess. I walked around the hospital, figuring I'd go back to Jaime's room in 10 minutes.

I sure hope the medicine the doctor gave Jaime would help him. Jaime was convinced that the hallucinations were real, it was heartbreaking. I hope he'd get better. I was almost to the elevators when I heard screaming from a distance.

Scared that the screaming was coming from Jaime'r room, I ran back there. I walked in and saw doctor's pinning Jaime down to the bed. He was screaming like his life depended on it. He stopped when he saw me.

"Vic!" He shouted. "Help! The monsters are after me!"

"Wheres the monster?" I asked. Jaime pointed, and I walked over and started punching the air. I felt a little embarrassed but got over, I'm sure the doctor's have seen worse.

"It's gone!" Jaime called, smiling. The doctors that were pinning Jaime down to the bed now stopped and stared at me in shock.

"Mr. Fuentes, we need a word with you." The doctors said. Before I could say anything, they ushered me out into the hall.

"You just... how did you do that?" One of the doctor's asked, bewildered. "He started screaming and sobbing about a hallucination and was trying to run and get you."

I shrugged. "He's my boyfriend, and what I just did usually makes him feel better."

"I think what Jaime has is much worse." The doctor said. He looked at Jaime through the window, and then back at me. "I think the car crash triggered something in his mind, and the hallucinations are problems of his past that he never solved and he's put them into hallucinations."

"Why do you think that?" I asked, starting to get worried.

"We gave him medicine, and most of the time it works. The only time it hasn't worked, it ended up being something like that. Plus, the way he reacted when you came in says a lot."

I was speechless. "Is there anyway we can fix him doctor?" I asked, trying to hide my worry. I was doing a bad job of it though.

"Everyone's fixable." The doctor replied. "We'll start sending him to therapy, everything will be just fine Mr. Fuentes."

'Everything will be just fine'. Those five little words kept repeating in my mind. I sighed, and started taking deep breaths. Something told me that just the opposite would happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, this chapter sucks sorry;p
chapter title credit to- of mice & men<3