Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Epilogue

It had been 70 years after Jaime's death, and surprisingly, Vic found himself taking it okay. Sure, Vic sobbed the first few years without Jaime, but finally he accepted it. Jaime was in a much better place.

Vic was now an old man who lived with Mike and his wife Frenchy. Mike and Frenchy had two beautiful kids, a boy and a girl. They were all grown up though.

Vic used to work at a bank, until he had retired 20 years ago. When he was working at the bank though, he would pay rent to Mike and Frenchy.

Vic was now old, covered in wrinkles, a bad hunch, and completely bald. Vic mostly kept to himself, he didn't talk to Mike or Frenchy unless one of them talked to him first. It was actually kind of sad. Jaime dying was like a piece of Vic dying. Vic still had scars all over his body from when he used to cut. He liked to think of them as battle scars. He was proud of himself too, because after Jaime died Vic kept his promise about never cutting again. In fact, Vic went straight to a tattoo shop and got a butterfly tattooed on his wrist with the name "Jaime" on it. Whenever Vic wanted to hurt himself, he'd look down at the tattoo and remember the promise he made to Jaime.

Vic had never gotten remarried, or even in another relationship. He liked separating himself from society. He didn't want to get attached to someone and then lose them like he did with Jaime. So basically, Vic lived his life alone. Every Sunday though he'd bring roses to Jaime's grave and sit there and talk for hours on end. Vic believed Jaime could hear everything he was saying. Even though Jaime was dead, Vic still considered him as his best friend and never forgot about him. Jaime was the only one for Vic.

Vic died on March 30th. He was 82 when he died. Lately, Vic had been having serious problems with his heart. When Mike and Frenchy were off doing some errands, Vic had a severe heart attack and died. Vic's final words were "I'll be with you soon, Jaime." Before finally, he passed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i can't believe this story is over :o well like i said in the previous chapter, thank you guys for everything!! :)