Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 3- This One's For You

Jaime's POV

We had ordered the pizza and Vic and I were sitting on the couch watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Vic's favorite show. We were sitting close to each other, sharing a blanket.

"So what did Kellin say to you too?" I reluctantly asked. I was scared Vic would get upset, but I was dying to know.

"Well he told me he liked me and I said I didn't like him, that I liked someone else and he just said a lot of hurtful things." Vic said.

"You didn't cut, did you?" I asked. Before Vic could answer I took his left wrist and flipped it over. I was glad to see Vic's wrist clean, only the ghost scars on his wrist from last year. I checked the other wrist, glad to see that one was clean too.

"Jaime, I promised you I'd stop, and I plan to keep that promise." Vic said.

I smiled. "Good." The smile quickly fell from my face. "The next time I see Quinn, I will DESTROY him." My hands formed into my fists, my fingernails digging into my palms.

"No, it's fine. All of the things he said were right." Vic said. "I can never get the guy I like because he is so out of my league. I'm fat and ugly, and he's... he's amazing."

It was so depressing to hear Vic say these things since they weren't true. "Vic, you are no where near fat, you're perfect. And you are far from ugly. You're one of the best looking guys I know."

Vic smiled. "Thanks Jaime."

I smiled. "Your welcome." It was quiet for a few minutes before I interrupted the silence. "Who do you like?"

Vic blushed. "I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like." He smirked.

"Oh, so were playing that game huh?" I said. Vic's smirk got even bigger. "To bad I know your ticklish!" I jumped on top of him and started tickling Vic's sides.

Vic shrieked with laughter. "Jaime stop!" He laughed and started kicking at me. I grabbed his foot and started tickling it. "Oh my God, stop!" He yanked his foot away from me and I started tickling his sides again.

It was funny tickling him. His laughter was adorable, and his face was getting bright red. I didn't know who was laughing harder, me or him.

"I'm still not telling you." He said laughing.

I stopped and got off him. "Dammit, that usually gets to you all the time. Why do you want to keep it a secret? You know you can tell me and I won't tell anyone."

"I just... I don't know. I want to keep it a secret." Vic said. "Why don't you tell me who you like?"

I sighed. I really wanted to tell Vic that I liked him, I had even written him a love letter that was in my pocket. Sadly, I knew he would never like me. I was some ugly fat fuck that never got ladies. Vic was this beautiful work of art who could get whoever he wanted whenever he wanted.

"I don't know, same reason I guess." I answered.

"Oh." Vic said. We watched the rest of the show in silence. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:00 p.m. I got up and stretched.

"I need to get going." I said. "I have homework to do. I'll see you tomorrow, and I will find out who you like!"

"Ha! In your dreams Preciado." Vic said, flashing me those perfect teeth.

"Oh, we'll see about that Fuentes." I said, smiling back. I left the house and walked into mine. I went into my room and pulled out a lighter, ready to burn the love letter I had written Vic. I reached into my pocket and was shocked to find it empty. I checked every other pocket I had and found that they were all empty.

"Shit."

Vic's POV

I locked the door behind Vic and took my seat back on the couch. Mike had left a long time ago to go to his girlfriend Taylor's house.

I pulled the blanket over me since I was freezing, and was shocked to see a piece of paper fall onto my lap. I picked it up and saw it was a letter to me.

"Vic,
You're a great guy, you really are. No matter how many times you say you're ugly, I'm going to deny it because its far from true. You're the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Don't let anyone else tell you different. You also have a great personality, your funny, nice, and cool. You got looks and a personality, perfection. I was terrified to tell you that I had feelings for you because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I found some bravery in me to write you this letter and give it to you... if I do give it to you. But yeah, I realized I liked you when I was getting jealous of you and Kellin talking and hanging out. If you don't like me (and I know you don't) can you forget I gave this to you and we can stay best friends? Thanks.
-Jaime<3"

I gasped. I was the boy Jaime liked?! My heart started racing, and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I grinned. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, but stopped myself. I had a better way of telling him that I liked him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it, not sure how I feel about this story :/
Comment if you want, they make me update faster and more often c;