Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 9- Sorry You're Not A Winner

Vic's POV

Jaime followed me into my house. He handed me the bouquet of flowers and another small, wrapped box. I got a vase and put the flowers in them. I went into my room and set them down on my dresser. I also put on a sweater to hide the hickey on my neck. I was shocked Jaime hadn't noticed it already.

I went back into the living room and opened the other gift. I was glad to see it was a box of chocolates. I ate one, and then fed one to Jaime.

"You're such a good boyfriend." I said, planting a quick kiss on his lips."

"Not as good as you." Jaime said, smiling. "And the reason I was upset was because my little brother, Edward, he died."

I gasped. "Oh my God, Jaime! I'm so sorry!" I wrapped him in a tight hug. I felt horrible, while Jaime was dealing with his little brother dying, I had an affair with Kellin.

"It's not your fault." Jaime said, tears filling up his beautiful brown eyes. He blinked them away and stood up. "I need to get going. I won't be at school tomorrow either because my mother has to set some things up."

I kissed Jaime passionately, my fingers getting tangled in his hair, his hands resting on my ass. After a few minutes he pulled away. "Bye Vic, I love you too."

"I love you too, Jaime. You and only you." I said. He smiled and left. I shut the door and went into the kitchen. I stared at the knife that was sitting on the counter. I had no more blades, and I needed to cut. I deserved it, I had cheated on Jaime. But I had promised Jaime I wouldn't do it anymore.

I sighed. It was okay to do it now, because I deserved it. I'd just have to hide it well. I picked the knife up and slowly slid it across my wrist.

"Vic, stop." I turned around and saw Mike standing there, watching me with no expression on his face. "This is why mom and dad are mad at you in the first place. Cutting has led you no where good in your life."

I set the knife down. "Cutting helps, Mike. I deserved it." I turned around and grabbed some paper towel and wrapped it around my bleeding wrist.

"No you don't. You need to stop, no one wants you doing this. I don't, Jaime doesn't, mom and dad don't." Mike was staring at my wrist, the blood was bleeding through the paper towel.

"I'm fine, Mike." I said, trying to control my anger. I pushed past him and locked myself in my room, and didn't come out for the rest of the night.

Kellin's POV (the next day after school)

It was time to set my plan into action. I left my house and got into my car and drove to Vic's house. He was going to get a surprise visit.

When I got there, I parked on the side curb and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked on the door. Vic answered, a surprised expression on his face.

"Hey Kel! What are you doing here?" He asked, smiling.

I smiled back. "Hey Vic, I thought we could hang."

"Oh, sure. Jaime's busy with some things, so I don't have anyone other than Mike. And Mike's hiding in his room watching Harry Potter."

I smiled and came in. I followed Vic to his bedroom. He shut the door behind us, and plopped down on his bed. I took the seat next to him.

"So, anything you want to do?" Vic asked, biting his lip.

I smiled. "I have an idea of what we could do."

Vic's POV

Kellin kissed me, but instead of kissing back like last time I pulled away. I stood up and went to the corner of my room.

"Kellin, I told you that was a one time thing!" I said angrily. "I have Jaime, and that's all I need."

"Well, maybe I want you." Kellin said, standing up. He started walking towards me. "And, I don't think you would want Jaime to find out about the affair you had on him, now would you?"

I crossed my arms. "He wouldn't believe you. He knows better."

Kellin's smile got bigger and he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He played with it for a second, and then he showed me a screen. I was horrified to see a picture of Kellin and I kissing. You could see my tongue in his mouth, and I cringed. "I think he'd believe me."

"So you're gonna use it against me?" I asked.

"That's such an ugly way to put it." Kellin said. "Lets call it... blackmail. It's simple, just keep me entertained, and I won't show Jaime the picture."

"But I don't want to do this." I said, tears starting to fill my eyes.

Kellin wiped them away for me. "Well then I can just show Jaime the picture. Either you get on the bed, or I go destroy your relationship with Jaime."

A couple more tears formed in my eye, but I wiped them away. I brought this on myself, this was my fault. I laid down on my bed and Kellin climbed on top of me. He ripped off his shirt and mine and started feeling my chest with his hands. He started kissing me, and he bit my lip.

I hated to admit, but I kind of liked it when Kellin bit my lip. I was kind of enjoying this whole moment. I tried pushing the thought away, but I just couldn't.

Kellin kissed my neck, but I pulled away.

"No neck kissing, Jaime will see." I said.

Kellin rolled his eyes. "I'll kiss wherever the hell I want to kiss!" He tried kissing my neck away, but I kept moving my head. Finally he held my head down and kissed me hard on the neck. I could feel him bite my neck, and then lick it. He took off his pants and boxers and threw them across the room. He slipped off my pants, and took of my boxers using his teeth and threw them by my pants. He slid down, putting my penis in his mouth. He started sucking, and my hips arched up. A loud moan escaped my lips.

Kellin stopped and hit me hard on the chest. "Don't make a fucking noise." He went back to sucking, and I bit my lip hard to prevent letting out another moan. After 15 minutes or so he stopped sucking, and I could feel him pumping me hard.

"Fuck, Kellin!" I practically shouted.

With his free hand, Kellin twisted my nipple, causing me to yelp. "What the fuck did I just say?" He twisted my nipple again, but this time I put my hand over my mouth, so my yelp was muffled. He started pumping me harder and faster. I held onto the bedsheets, as if my life depended on it. Kellin did it even faster, and my hands went from the bed to his back, my fingernails digging deep into his back.

He flipped me over, so I was laying on my stomach. He pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom.

"Because of all your screaming, you don't get any fucking prep. So this will probably hurt like a fucking bitch." Kellin covered the condom in lube and slipped it on. It took him a minute to find my prostate, but when he did he slammed his penis hard into it.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

Kellin smacked my ass. "Get the fuck on your hands and knees, horse!" He growled. I did as I was told, and he took his penis slightly out of me, but slammed it in twice as hard.

"KELLIN!" I screamed. I know I wasn't suppose to enjoy this, but I was.

Kellin slapped my ass hard. "Shut up horsey!" He started thrusting me, and I could feel him grab my penis and start pumping me in time with his thrusting. I bit my lip, trying not to let out a scream. I finally couldn't help myself and moaned loudly.

He stopped pumping me and pinched my nipple hard. "What did I fucking say horsey!" He went back to pumping and thrusting, making me cum. I could feel him cum inside of me, and it felt good. I couldn't help but moan, it felt so good.

He slammed into my prostate hard. I covered my hands over my mouth, muffling my scream. "Quiet whore!" He growled. He slammed into my prostate again, and this time I screamed loudly.

"Shut up!" He dug his fingernails into my sides. He pulled himself out of me, and stood up. "Clean this up, whore." He pulled his clothes on and left, leaving me to clean up my bed.

Mike's POV

I heard screaming coming from Vic's room. Irritatedly, I kept turning my TV up, but the screams kept getting louder. Jaime must be over. But then I heard Vic scream Kellin.

"Kellin?" I said to myself. I stood up and went to Vic's room. I peeked in and was horrified to see Vic laying on his hands and knees, and Kellin on top of him, riding like a horsey.

I cringed in disgust and quietly shut the door. I had to tell Jaime. Although it would break his heart, it was the right thing to do. I went back into my room and pulled out my cellphone and called Jaime.

"Hey Mike, whats up?" Jaime said.

"Uh, Hey Jaime. You may not want to hear this, but Vic is... Vic is fucking Kellin right now." I said. "You can hear them loud and clear." I held the phone up to the direction of Vic's wall, and you could hear Vic let out a scream. "I'm really sorry Jaime. I thought it'd be the right thing to tell you though."

"I uh, I'm glad you told me." I could hear Jaime's voice crack a lot. "I'll talk to Vic about it later. Thanks for telling me. I gotta go, bye." Before I could say anything, the line went dead. I threw my phone on the dresser and continued watching Harry Potter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Jaime and Vic break up?? ;o
comments please, hate is allowed!!