Status: One Direction in Hogwarts is EPIC <33

It's Magical

Amber Drake

"Ugh, come on Harry, you are so slow," I groaned, tugging on my best friend Harry's arm.
He sighed. "I'm coming, Amber! I'm excited too!"
We both somehow ended up squealing.
Anne and my mum, Violet sighed. "Kids, be quiet please!"
We giggled and continued walking.
Hello, my name is Amber Drake. I'm turning 11 today, and so is my friend Harry Styles. We've kind of been friends since birth. Our mums met in the hospital and became best friends, and later when me and Harry met each other we just connected.
I poked the brown hair on his head as he stuck his tongue out at me.
"Where should we go now," I asked.
My mom pointed towards Ollivanders. "Why don't you go get in line at Ollivanders and get yourselves wands? We'll be in the Three Broomsticks!"
I nodded and Harry tugged on my hand.
And with that, Robin, Anne, and my mum walked off.
"Come on, wait," I groaned.
"It's my turn to be impatient now," he exclaimed.
I stuck my tongue out at him as we giggled.
Harry and I skipped towards the wand shop happily. A man was there, dressed in a purple robe and a name tag that read "Oliver." He was standing on top of the stairs, talking with another man in a robe. Probably part of the act, I guessed.
I noticed millions of people were crowding the store. Soon the store's doors shut as the man turned to the crowd, looking.
"Lets see...who should get a wand today?"
I held Harry's hand tightly as we both stood there smiling, hoping we got picked.
He eyed us, then his face lit up. "You two! Come here, come, come!"
We beamed and followed him.
"You young boy, come here," Oliver signaled towards the desk.
Harry pat my shoulder and walked towards the man. He did a few “spells” and ended up with a wand that was unkown. It was 10 inches, and apparently named “The Apprentice Wand.”
I stepped up to get my wand. He opened up a blue box and handed me the wand. “This is the Elder Wand. Wave it over there by that flower, say Aguamenti, that simple!”
I sighed and waved the wand. “Aguamenti!”
The flowers drooped. I bet it was special effects.
Oliver muttered something and the flowers grew back. More special effects, I assumed.
“So that’s not your wand,” he said, taking it back. He took out a red box and handed it to me. I opened the box and took the wand out.
Then, I somehow felt a connection towards the wand. My insides bubbled up and I could feel myself smile. Oliver looked down at me.
“What do you feel?”
“I-I think this is it,” I muttered.
He smiled and handed me and Harry the boxes. “Follow my assistant down that aisle. She’ll help you. All others who wish to get a wand pass through that door and pick out your wands!”
I followed the woman and she took us into the room. She changed the boxes and handed us to them.
“What’s the price,” I asked, digging my hand in my pocket for money.
“No, no. You take it.”
I could notice barely that glint in her eye.
I smiled. “Thank you so much!”
She smiled. “No problem!”
We walked out, taking the wands with us. As we got to the Three Broomsticks our parents smiled.
“I’m assuming you got “chosen” then,” my mum asked, making quotation marks with her fingers.
I nodded. “Yup!”
She smiled. “Well, we’re going to go ride The Forbidden Journey. You kids stay here, if you wish. Here’s some money for butterbeer,” Anne offered.
I smiled. “Thanks!”
They walked away as me and Harry sat down in the tables. I noticed everyone around me had the wands and the robes.
Potterheads.
“Harry, did you feel this sort of connection, when you got your wand?”
He nodded. “It was…strange. I felt like I just kind of had made some bond. It was insane.”
I sighed. “You know, I felt that too. It was…weird. But I guess its just because our heads were imagining ourselves as wizards and witches.”
Harry nodded, then grinned.
“Come on! Let’s play with our wands! We didn’t get them for adornaments, obviously!”
I beamed and got up. I waved my wand. “Stupefy!”
“Petrificus Totalus!”
We continued yelling spells as we waved our wands, imagining sparks shooting out of them.
Except, that didn’t go as planned.
Me and Harry both directed our wands towards each other.
“Expelliarmus,” we both exclaimed.
And we were shot back.
It was hard not to miss the red sparks that brought us to the floor.
All the kids in robes gasped as they looked to us.
One thought rushed through my mind. What the bloody hell is going on here?
An older woman with a rather wrinkly face and a black hat on her head walked towards us. “Come with me you two. Now!”
My eyes widened. What if she was a kidnapper?
Harry stood up and followed. I stuck by him, watching all the kids who eyed us with shocked eyes.
“What would you like from us,” I asked as politely as possible as she shut the door to a room. I could notice the edge in my voice.
“Calm down,” Harry whispered.
I shook my head. “I am still facing shock from red sparks coming out of our wands and you tell me to calm down?!”
“Well, I can’t explain anything that happ –“
“SILENCE,” the woman yelled.
We shut our mouths and turned towards her.
“I bet you are both wondering how in the bloody world could you have done that, I assume?”
Harry nodded slowly and I sighed, agreeing.
“I want to explain to you. Harry, Amber, you guys are no ordinary people.”
“How do you know our names,” Harry asked rather shocked.
“A-And what do you mean by not ordinary?! We’re normal humans!”
“No you’re not,” she interrupted. “You two…are wizards.”
I clapped my hands. “This is a joke! I bet in two seconds camera men will pop up yelling “You’ve been Punked” or something!”
She shook her head and let us wait as long as we wanted.
Harry looked to me, then back to this woman. “Explain.”
“Well, Harry Potter is real for starters. We told J.K Rowling to write a book series about him, to make it seem real and have people know there’s no such thing, just helping us stay safe.”
“Wow that really helps,” I muttered sarcastically.
“I am not finished,” she pointed out. “When the Battle of Hogwarts ended and Voldemort was destroyed, the school was in ruins. Instead of rebuilding it there, we built it here. That Hogwarts there is not for display. It is, the real Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.”
I laughed. “How does that explain anything?”
“Why do you think no one could go in there,” Harry asked.
I gasped. “You believe this?”
The woman sighed. “I think you need more proof.”
She took out a wand and pointed to the fireplace. Ashes surrounded it.
“Incendio.”
And then the fire lit up.
“That could just be special effects,” I noted.
“You’re a tough one. More proof, then?”
I nodded.
“Fine. Point towards your friend and yell Stupefy.”
Harry seemed stunned.
“Pssh, okay! No big deal!”
I was completely certain that nothing would happen.
“Stupefy!”
But indeed.
Blue sparks shot out of my wand and shot Harry back, causing him to hit his head on the wall.
I gasped. “That was not special effects.”
Harry got up.
“S-So, we’re…”
We looked to each other, saying the last word together.
“Wizards.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello loves! :) I'm Jess! And this is my character, Amber Drake, the future Slytherin wizard!
So, I hope you're liking! Comments? No one likes a silent reader! Recommend and Subscribe! :)
Next will be the amazing Bekah Erin! :)
So, enjoy!