Over Again

Drunken Mistakes

**Marie's POV**

"See you in a few days, sweetheart," Niall smiled, holding my hands in his and pressing his forehead to mine.

"Bye, Nialler," I swiftly kissed his cheek.

We were standing in the airport, waiting for Niall's flight back to Ireland. He was only to be there for a week.

We bade our final goodbyes before Niall had to leave. I stood waving at him when someone came behind me and placed their hand on my shoulder. It was Liam.

"He'll be back soon. Anyway, want to come out with us? We're going to hit the town!" He invited.

"Yeah, sure, sounds fun. I'll get back to my hotel room and change," I smiled.

We made our way back to the hotel and they said that they would call on my door at seven. There were a few good clubs around the city, so I decided to doll up and at least make an effort.

Out of the hotel wardrobe in which I had hung all of my clothes, I pulled a fairly clingy black dress that was made of a rather expensive material. I pulled out my make up and a pair of extremely high heeled shoes. My hair curlers were pulled out of the case and placed on the little dresser.

"Right... Best make myself socially acceptable," I sighed.

I wiped some foundation evenly over my face and applied some blush over it. On my eyes, I applied some mascara, eye liner and some eyeshadow, giving my eyes a dark, smokey look. I finished it off by slapping on some lipstick. Next, I brushed my hair through and made sure there was no knots. I ran some heat protection and shine sprays through it and curled my hair so it fell around my face.

"That'll have to do... I'm not doing it again... I only have twenty minutes..." I mumbled to myself.

I walked over to my bed and shook off my normal day clothes. I slid into a pair of tights and pulled the dress up my body. I strapped the shoes to my feet, pulled on a jacket,grabbed my bag and stared at myself in the mirror. I sighed, just followed by a rough tap at my door. I opened the door to find a very angry-looking Harry.

**Harry's POV**

I was on my way to get Marie from her room when I passed Eva's room. I had invited her to the evening too, but she hadn't quite got back to me. I fumbled in my pocket and found that her spare room card was nestled in there. I took it out and swiped it through the door, unlocking it.

"Jordan!"

Eva's voice and heavy breathing was heard as soon as I opened the door. More heavy breathing and moaning. I tensed, thinking what could be happening.

"Oh....Eva...babe...." Cried out another voice - a male one.

I looked up to see the door to her bedroom ajar. I took a step forward and made the floor creak. Silence.

"Jordan, did you hear that?" Gasped Eva.

"No, babe, ignore it..."

"No, I definitely heard something!" She said. I heard her jump up. I clenched my fists and looked dead towards the door, fury written straight across my face. In a matter of seconds, Eva appeared in the doorway, wrapped in a sheet.

"Harry!" She exclaimed, a look of pure shock plastered across her face. "H- how did you get in?"

I raised an eyebrow and held up the room card.

"Oh..."

"So what was that?" I sneered, pointing towards the doorway.

"Harry, I-"

"Save it for someone who cares, Eva, because I'm really not interested," I spat, slamming the card down on the nearest surface and storming from the room.

I marched up to Marie's room, fuming. I was still on time to go and collect her. I couldn't believe that Eva had lead me on and given me her room card for me to find that. I sneered in my head and tapped on Marie's door when I reached it.

"Hello," she smiled when she saw me. I guessed that she saw my anger because she looked puzzled, but my anger soon fell away from my face when I saw how incredible she looked. Why could I have ever been upset about Eva when Marie was ten times more gorgeous than her. But then it hit me - I was upset over Eva because she was my way of getting over Marie.

"Hi," I managed to say.

"Everything all right?" She asked.

"Yeah, great," I lied. "Shall we walk?"

She nodded and shut her door. She took my arm and walked alongside me.

"Seriously, Harry, what's wrong?" She questioned, looking up at me.

I sighed. "You know that girl I've been going on a few dates with?"

"Oh, your new girl, Eva?"

"Yeah, well, she's not my girl..." I grunted. "Anyway, you know she gave me her room card?" Marie nodded. "I put it through the door to see if she wanted to come tonight, and find her shagging some bloke!"

"Oh, Harry, I'm sorry. She's obviously not worth it," Marie said apologetically.

"No, don't be. It's not you, is it? It's her."

"Still, you don't deserve that."

We walked into the lobby where we were met with wolf whistles from Louis. I soon noticed that Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie were there.

"Hello, girls," I smiled. Marie ran to the boys and girls and hugged them all. I hugged the girls and asked Louis;

"When did they get here?"

"Not too long ago," was his reply.

I nodded my head and walked back over to Marie and she gave me a smile.

"Let's go, then," Zayn called, and we marched from the building.

**Marie's POV**

"Oppa Gangnam Style," Psy's booming voice played over all of the cheering and dancing, making the building jump.

I laughed at the boys bad dancing and took another sip of what was probably my fifth drink of the night. By that point, I was getting to a very drunk state of mind. I finished laughing and drinking and set the glass down on the table. I looked up to find Zayn and Perrie sharing a very passionate kiss and immediately began giggling. I looked around to see Louis and Eleanor dancing and Danielle and Liam had disappeared. Harry slid onto the seat, sitting next to me. He placed his right arm around me and his left hand rested on my thigh. I could tell he was drunk, too.

"Did I ever tell you that you look drop dead gorgeous tonight?" He stated, overly confidently.

"Did I ever tell you that you are a terrible flirt when you're drunk?" I giggled.

"Me? Drunk? Never! Anyway, how about a dance?" He asked, tugging at me.

"Okay!" I laughed. I followed him onto the dance floor in a fit of giggles, clutching his hand.

We stared swaying and jumping about, flipping our hair and acting idiotic. The sound of Ke$ha's Die Young boomed through the club. My skirt was rising higher and higher up my thigh. I took my hands and attempted to try and pull it down. Harry took my hands in his and pulled my body so I was pressing into him. He slid my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. He whispered in my ear softly.

"No, don't. You look incredibly sexy the way you are," he then began nibbling a tender spot on my neck.

I let out a small moan. "No, Harry. Not now."

I knew I shouldn't have said "not now" because I was with Niall, and I did love Niall dearly. But my blood and mind was so intoxicated with alcohol that I couldn't think straight at all. I felt Harry grin into my neck.

"So, you'd let me if we were back at the hotel?" He smirked.

I giggled. "Yes," I whispered.

Another thing I wish I had never have said, but I couldn't do anything for myself. I had completely forgotten about Niall, and had forgotten about everything else due to the fact I couldn't think right at all.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me to see the others and tell them that we were heading back. We emerged from the club and were met with flashing cameras and reporters screaming questions at Harry. He took my hand and dragged me through the cameras and down the road to the safety of the hotel.

My mind was all of a blur and I wasn't thinking straight, but my adrenalin was rushing and the excitement of the night was taking over me. Harry fumbled with his room card and unlocked his door, dragging me into his room. My belongings were thrown onto the floor and Harry pressed me against the wall.

He passionately kissed my lips, his hands roaming my body. He traced his mouth around my jawline and neck. I gasped and let out a moan. Harry grinned into my neck and sucked until a love bite formed.

"Harry," I moaned, my hands tangled in his mop of curls.

He scooped me up and swept me through to his room, throwing me with a passionate strength onto the bed. He leaned over me, pressing his body to mine and kissing me. He pulled my shoes off of my feet and tugged at my tights. He opened my legs and slid my underwear to the side, letting, at first, one finger penetrate me. Then a second. He curled his fingers around. I gasped and moaned. He withdrew his hand and began holding, stroking and kissing me. I took my hands and fumbled with his belt buckle, sliding down his jeans, exposing his boxers. He pressed his body ever closer to mine, becoming more passionate and eager.

Within minutes we were stripped down to our underwear and were rolling on the bed in a whirl of passion. Harry leaned over me and separated his lips from mine.

" I love you," he panted. "I love you. I might be very drunk...." He paused and I giggled, drunk myself. "But I do love you. Always have and I always will."

I paused and looked deep into his eyes. I believed him, and even though I wasn't aware, I loved him too. However, I knew I loved Niall, even if I couldn't think of him right then, because my blood was drowning in alcohol.

Our underwear was seductively thrown across the room and Harry spread my legs.

"I'll only do this if you're ready," he whispered, lovingly.

"I'm ready," I whispered.

He went in. It was, at first, painful. But it was quickly turned to pleasure. He created a rhythm, kissing me with intense love as he went. I tensed and dug my fingers into his back. His hands grasped the bed sheets. He arched a little and let out a great moan.

"Marie!" He cried out.

I silenced him by pressing my lips to his. An intense feeling over whelmed me, my whole body in an alienated flutter. I let out moans of pleasure before it all became too much.

"Harry! Oh my.... God!"

The intense feeling was over in a minute. We both fell apart and lay on the bed next to each other. A few final kisses before we slid under the covers. Our heads pressed against the soft, feather pillows and we pulled the duvet up over us. He slid a protective arm around me and rested his leg over mine. We fell asleep in a perfect comfort.

**Harry's POV**

I woke up with my arm around something and a heavy, painful pounding in my head... I must've had a good time last night... I couldn't remember anything past dancing with Marie. I must've been bladdered. I soon realised that what I had my arm around was a person. Oh God, I thought. Who had I bought back now? And what happened?

I opened my eyes and saw a cascade of messed up hair fall around a bare back. Marie? No, she wouldn't have let me go that far with her.

"Marie?" I asked, hoarsely.

"Shush, Nialler... My head is pounding..."

She thought I was Niall... This was bad... Very, very bad. I withdrew my arm and sat up.

"Marie, I'm not Niall," I said. She turned and then sat bolt upright, soon regretting it and clutching her head.

"What the hell happened last night?" She realised she wasn't wearing anything and saw the clothes scattered around the room. She tugged at the duvet to cover skin that wasn't even visible. Her eyes had widened as she looked back at me. "Did we? ... We didn't... Did we?" She started to shake.

"Calm down, Marie... I think we did... I can't really remember anything past dancing with you..."

She clutched her head and pressed her eyes to her palms, trying to remember the previous nights events.

"I remember sitting at the table and drinking... You came up to me... You started dancing with me... You started kissing my neck and I said "not now" or something... Oh no, I led you on! You must've bought me back here ad we must've... Done stuff..."

I suddenly remembered. The sadness in her eyes said it all.

"Marie, I'm sorry," I put my arm around her and she began to sob.

"How could I have done that to Niall? He means everything to me! I've hurt him!

"Come on, love. He doesn't need to know..." I comforted.

"But the boys will know that I've been here!"

"We'll say you were too drunk and couldn't find your room card, so you spent the night at mine," I suggested. She nodded.

"But Niall..."

"I understand, love, I do. It wasn't your fault. We were drunk."

"Yeah... It was just a drunken mistake," she nodded, trying to wipe away her tears.

That hurt. 'Drunken mistake.' Just showed that she didn't love me. I know I was drunk when we did it, but I'd been wanting to show her how much I loved her for a long time. And realising we'd done that might've made her realise. But no. She called it a mistake. She stood and attempted to gather her clothes. I played with my hands in my lap, not looking at her.

"Do you regret it?" I suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked, pausing at the bathroom door.

"Do you wish we had never have come back here? Never have done it?" I fought back tears.

"I regret doing this to Niall. It's wrong and shouldn't have happened," she answered.

As if scouring for hope, I suddenly came out with; "So, if you and Niall weren't together, you wouldn't mind if we did that?"

"Why do you ask?" I looked up to her eyes, ignoring her body, I was more of a gentleman than that. I kept my eyes locked on hers. I stood up and walked over to her.

"I guess," I began, taking her hands in mine and causing her to drop the clothes. "I guess I'm wondering if you love me."

"Harry-"

"Do you? Do you still love me?" I cut her off.

"You can't be serious," she sighed.

I leaned in closer to her. I pressed my lips, softly and longingly to hers. I wished that she could be mine and I could kiss her guilt-free. But that wasn't meant to be. She was Niall's. I pulled back and looked staidly back at her.

"Do you?"

She looked sadly back at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't make me do this," she whispered.

"I need to know," I was practically begging for some sort of answer.

Her hands fell away from mine and she scooped up her clothes. She was about to walk into the bathroom when she turned to me.

"The reason why this is hurting me, Harry, and the reason why I don't want to answer you, is that I know I do still love you. But I'm scared that admitting that is just going to make me love you more. And I love Niall. I can never do anything like this to him again," she said, biting he lip to stop tears.

"Do you really love Niall?" I asked.

"Yes," she said finally. I raised an eyebrow and she let out a big sigh. "Drop it Harry. Niall is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him. He is so sweet. You've had your chance. I've had mine. We blew it. We can't keep making these same mistakes over again."

She disappeared into the bathroom. I walked back over to my bed and pressed my eyes to my palms. Now I wished that I had never discovered that she still loved me, because knowing that she felt the same way, but knowing we couldn't be together was tearing me apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update. I've had a lot going on. But here's a chapter that I hope you will like. Complications arise for them.... Oh dear! What do you think about the whole Marry problem? Comment! Thank you all for reading and recommending and subscribing. Thanks Cupcakes! xxx