Over Again

Breaking My Heart In Two

**Marie's POV**

We arrived at the ceremony and stood in front of the screens with cameras all around. I found out that Perrie (Zayn's girlfriend) was there, though she couldn't pose on the carpet with Zayn, because she had her own band to tend with. Eleanor (Louis' girlfriend) was there, and she could have photos with him. Harry drew his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. We smiled at the cameras. Harry kissed my cheek for a few photos and held my hand for others.

"Can we go in yet?" I whispered to him. I didn't want to hold his hand. I didn't want him to kiss me. I didn't want him to hold me by the waist.

"Yeah, let's walk," he said, helping me to the inside.

It was a huge place. Tables everywhere for all the guests. Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Eleanor, a few members of the boys management and I sat at a table that was allocated for us that was fairly near the stage. Not too far away was Little Mix, a few tables away was Ed Sheeran. Zayn waved Perrie and she waved back. Zayn stood to go and talk to them.

"Harry, I'm going to go to the bathroom," I said, standing to go to the toilet.

I didn't really want to go to the toilet, I just wanted to get away from him. I was practically heart broken by the fact that he had gone and met up with a woman who I didn't even know, and still didn't know the name of. I still didn't know who she was or how Harry knew her. I knew he was trying to get me to cheer up to him again, but it wasn't working. I wasn't feeling it.

I stared into the mirror on the wall. The door opened and shut again. It took me a few seconds to realise who it was.

"Hi El," I sighed.

"What's wrong with you lately?" She asked, coming over to me and placing a hand on my back.

"It's nothing really. Don't worry about it," I waved her off and she nodded understandingly.

"They're about to start with the awards," she said.

"Right. Okay," I took a deep breath and prepared to act all smiles with Harry.

Eleanor lead the way out of the bathroom and through the huge hall over to our table. Louis stood to hold her.

Oh God...

Not again...

I searched for Harry and saw him talking to someone tall, skinny and blonde. Taylor Swift. He was talking and laughing, ruffling his hair every two seconds. They laughed one more time and then leaned in to hug her.

Okay, so they were leaving and just hugging. But no.

Harry kissed her. Not on the cheek. On the mouth. Sure, it may have been a meaningless peck, but he shouldn't have done that! There had been so many dating rumours about them and then he kisses her. Harry Styles, if you want to get out of trouble, you'd better stop sticking your foot in deeper, I thought.

I sat back in my chair, took a sip of champagne, then slumped in my chair with one leg crossed over the other and my arms folded. Niall turned and looked at me.

"You all right?" He asked, a puzzled and worried expression on his face.

I nodded curtly. "Absolutely fantastic, Nialler. Never better."

He raised his eyebrow and patted my arm before Harry resumed his seat.

"You okay, babe?" He asked.

I shot him a dangerous glare and he looked taken aback. Silly git. The awards ceremony began, and the crowd fell silent. I couldn't think of any thing else but that sly git. Meeting other women without telling me, kissing pop stars... What next?

By the end of the night, the boys had scooped several awards - about three - and the after party had begun. Harry lead me to the dance floor and began to dance with me, holding my waist close to him and swaying. There was no space between us and our bodies were flattened to each other. My head was on his shoulder, looking back. His head was on my shoulder, his hair tickling my ear. I didn't want to dance. Not with him.

"Harry, I don't want to dance," I announced in an annoyed sigh.

"Why not?"

"Why don't you get a pretty pop star to dance with," I almost sneered, peeling my body away from his and sitting next to Niall and Liam at our table, leaving Harry dumbstruck.

"You sure you're all right, darlin'?" Niall asked. I gave one last look at Harry and turned to Liam and Niall.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I sighed.

"Everything all right with you and Harry?" Liam pressed. He could definitely tell there was something wrong.

I sighed. "I hope they will be. Every relationship goes through bumps in the road. Now's just one of those times," I shrugged.

"Ow, things will get better. He loves you, you know? Every love song we've ever sung, he wants to dedicate to you," Liam comforted, just as Harry came up from the dance floor.

"You bored without me? Can't you get... Taylor to dance with you?" I sarcastically called to Harry after looking around. He paused looking back to Taylor and shrugged.

"Came to ask if you wanted a drink? I was going up to the bar," he offered.

"All right, then. Champagne, please," I I said, falling back into the seat and crossing my arms. He nodded and walked off to fetch the drinks.

"Harry seems to have no idea what's wrong," Niall announced.

"When we get home, I'll let rip, the little prick," I stared at Harry as he stood at the bar, ordering drinks. Niall raised an eyebrow.

"So what exactly did he do?"

"Eugh. Yesterday after that radio interview, he went and met up with a girl who I've never met it heard of, without telling me. I saw him in Starbucks with her. He didn't get home until gone three. Just before the awards show started, I come out of the bathroom, and what do I see? Harry talking to Taylor Swift and kisses her on the lips! I haven't mentioned I've seen that to him yet."

Liam looked almost shocked. "Go easy in him. He probably just met up with a friend and he only kissed Taylor because she's his friend."

"I wouldn't have minded him meeting up with his friends of he'd told me. And he knows of all the rumours of Taylor dating him, so he kisses her on the lips. He is just -"

"What we all talking about?" Harry asked, handing me a tall champagne glass while handing one in his own hand.

"Nothing," I said stiffly. Niall sniggered.

"Taylor seems to be having a good time," I announced, sarcasm thick in my voice.

"What is your obsession with her tonight?" Harry asked, very confused, checking over his shoulder to look at her.

"Oh, nothing."

"Right... Well, I need the loo... Be back in a bit..." He said, confused.

"Okay," I shrugged. I didn't really care. When he left the table, Liam spoke.

"It's amazing. You're being so obvious yet he has no idea," he laughed.

"He's just a sly little-"

"Er.... Marie?" Niall interrupted. I looked at him and he pointed towards the bathroom door.

I turned and gasped. I almost let out a little scream. Harry was stood outside the door to the bathroom, slightly leaning against the wall - his lips plastered to a little tart's. His one hand was on her waist and his other out of sight. Her tongue was down his throat and her arms around his neck. Her skin tight red dress was risen up her thighs and her red stilettos obviously too high for her. I whirled back around in my seat and slammed my back into it. My chest rose and fell in my breathlessness. I arched my back and pressed my face into my hands, trying to fight back tears.

"Marie..." Niall said my name,bas if scared of my reaction. I rose my head and shook away tears.

"Now tell me to go easy on him! Go on!" I dared. Niall looked at me with a mix of pity and fear on his face. Liam looked as though he was too shocked to comprehend anything.

I turned slowly to see that Harry and his slut had disappeared. Probably gone into the toilet for a quickie. The thought of that made me retch. A few seconds later I felt someone slide into the seat next to me. I rose my head and saw it was Harry. He sipped his champagne, giving me a worried glance. He should be worried, the little dick. I jumped up and slid out of the seat, climbing over Harry and being sure to knew him in the balls as I went. I heard him grunt.

"Where you going, love?" He said in pain.

"Don't call me that," I spat as Harry stood.

"Marie?" He stretched out his hand to take mine but instead I rose mine and collided it hard with the side of his cheek, making an echoing whip-like noise that sounded over the music.

"Ah!" He shouted out, his head getting tossed to the side. His hands jumped to cradle his cheek and he looked back at me, stunned. "What was that for?"

"Secret dates, pecking pop stars on the lips, snogging slags! I've had enough!" I screeched. A little audience had silenced and listened to the shouts that were emitting from us.

"Marie, will you calm down and let me explain? People are watching..."

"Calm down? Calm down! Telling a woman to calm down after making her mad is like asking someone to stay in touch after you've kidnapped them!"

"Marie!" He attempted to reach my hand again but I pulled it away from his reach again. I forcefully snatched up the champagne glass off of the table and tipped it right in Harry's face, making his face and the top of his hair and collar and shirt of his tux wet with alcohol. I threw the glass back onto the table and stormed from the venue, leaving Harry standing dumbfounded and sopping, with a silenced crowd staring onwards at me tearing from the building. I left flew through the doors and immediately felt cold rain pelting my head.

"For fuck's sake!" I exclaimed.

"Marie!" Came a low, loud, husky voice.

"Oh, go away, Harry!" I shouted.

"Let me explain!" He begged.

"Just go away!"

I turned my back on him as my makeup ran down my face in the force of the October rain. I marched down the road, shivering in the cold dripping onto my arms. I tripped a few times in my shoes.

"Fuck this!" I growled. I bent down and tugged off my shoes and held them in my hand that wasn't clutching my bag. I carried on walking. A pair of hands fell onto my shoulders. I tried to shrug them off, but Harry kept his grip and turned me to face him.

"Will you get off me?" I spat at him.

"No," he called back.

"Let me go!" I moaned angrily.

"I'll never let you go. You're too special to me!"

"Then why go and see other girls without telling me? Why kiss other girls?"

"I met with Thalia without telling you because I didn't want you getting jealous!"

"I wouldn't have been jealous. Did you not think of the consequences after I found out?"

"I'm not one to think ahead!"

"What about those kisses?"

"Taylor's just a friend! It was just a friendly goodbye!"

"You don't see Louis or Zayn kissing their 'friends' on the lips! You don't see them getting overly friendly! That just added onto the secret meet up!"

"I'm sorry I hurt you! I didn't mean to! I didn't think that you would mind! You know that Taylor's just a friend."

"You know damn well about all the press problems you've had with that woman. Kissing her won't make things better," I hissed.

"It won't happen again!"

"It's not just that I'm pissed about! That fucking tart you snogged not ten metres away from me near the bathroom! What was that all about?" I steamed.

"She was a fan! She asked for a hug and then she went and chewed my face off!"

"You're hands were all over her! Her tongue was down your throat!"

"She shoved it in and I was trying to push her away! Trust me, I did not enjoy it! It was like being inside a washing machine of slobber!"

"That's just the thing, Harry. Can I trust you?" I sighed.

His eyes saddened ever more and the little sparkle that shone in those emeralds extinguished. He took my hand and got me to drop the shoes and bag on the ground. He laced our fingers together and watched as he did it. He dragged his eyes up to mine and looked so lost. He took his one hand back and cradled my cheek. I touched his hand that was rested on my face and nestled into it. He leaned into me and softly kissed my lips, meaningfully and lovingly. I knew he meant it, but I couldn't go back and fall in love with him even more than what I already was, especially after all that had happened, because it would kill me. I pulled away, snapping my heart in two, and kept my eyes closed, savouring the memory. I opened my eyes and met Harry's saddened orbs.

"Harry, I can't do this," I was crying by this point.

"No, Marie, please don't do this!" He begged. I stooped down to pick up the shoes and bag before standing to face Harry once more. I shook my head.

"Bye, Harry," I whispered. I turned my back and walked down the street, tears mixing with the rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 5. That's it for tonight. Hope you're enjoying! There will be more on the way, just subscribe and you'll find out :) Please comment, because it makes me smile when I know what you think. Bye, Cupcakes xx