Monstrosity

Killer

The final question has been answered, Its final order given from the Gods from Nevuriak of the 5th dimension . Their holy orders flow through Its body like fire on a vine. It, or whomever the person was, rose from the meditation mats and walked to the garage.

Over hair and eyes goes Its holy mask, a monstrosity of an object with a voice filter to change Its voice so it will not be discovered and long leather straps that wrapped around Its face to a metal ring in the back of Its head, It attaches the horrible mask to Its face as the being opened the garage door. It puts the hood from Its cloak onto Its head and pulls leather gloves as black as pitch onto Its hands. Next goes heavy work man boots for good traction and support.

The time was ripe for the killings and it was time for It to please the Gods. They were getting impatient and demanding. It had told them the time was not right but nobody can mess with Gods, they can only go along with what their deity orders and then orders must be obeyed. It travels to Its car, a modest Ford Taurus, and turns the engine on. Before It leaves the figure grabs a hammer, a large hunting knife made for gutting, nails, a pack of matches, and a can of gasoline.

Driving out from the mansion It ends up in a lowly suburb not for the likes of persons as highly ascended as the being was. However Its lords must be appeased and appeased they would be, even if it meant getting hands dirtied in places not permitted to live. It spies the second victim and parks the car.

The Figure grabs the hammer from the back and beings to stalk after the young girl walking home. Candance, It remembers, an intelligent girl. She could have made a wonderful carrier and messenger of the Gods' will, almost the Its equal in intelligence, but she was a crowd pleaser, a complete push over. This was not acceptable. When the killings were done only the strongest and most intelligent would be left and would be permitted to join the being and the Gods' master plan.

It sneaks up right behind Candance and brings the club down on her head. It lands with a large thwack which renders the blond girl unconscious. It grabs her and easily hoists her over Its shoulder. It carries the girl back to the Ford Taurus and throws her into the backseat after binding and gagging Its victim.

It drives to a park, what better place to display a piece of art than this? The being goes about Its work quickly, slitting the throat first to allow for death so It can work uninterrupted. Grabbing the tools from the car It sets them into a organized pile next to where it will lay the body. It grabs Candance's body and gently lays it Next the being cuts the clothes off of Candance's dead body and throws them into a pile. The subject must be naked for the sacred ritual of the death of false angels to work.

The first part is simple It must first cut open Candance's torso and remove her internal organs. It pulls the lungs out and sets them in a neat pile to the left of the corpse. Next It pulls Candance's still warm heart, black from blood, and opens Candance's mouth. Placing the still throbbing heart into her mouth and pushing her jaw down on the warm organ. Blood dribbles down from Candance's mouth and along her neck. It leans forward and pushes the mask up, It licks the blood up revealing in the slaughter. When it has eaten Its fill the mask goes back down and It continues Its holy work.

Next it flips Candance's body over and grabs her lungs. It places them on her back to look like angels wings. The young blonde girl had abnormally large lungs, she was a terrific athlete back in the day, It almost feels remorse for killing her. But these feelings were pushed aside as It cannot afford to feel. Feeling is weak, and weakness is not tolerated. It grabs the nails and hammer and begins to hammer the nails into Candance's back. The nails hold the lungs onto her back.

The ritual is almost done, only two more things to do. It grabs Candance and picks her up after putting the hammer and nails into a pocket on the cloak. Holding the dead body up onto a small tree It pins her wrist onto one branch. Grabbing the hammer and nails It nails the wrist onto the tree branch, blood shoots out with each hammer blow, and repeats the actions with the other wrist as well. It backs up and looks at Candance, she looks like a morbid angel nailed to a cross. Blood pours down Candance's body as the rest of her organs begin to topple out.

It grabs the can of gasoline and carefully lays out Its message onto the grass. When it is done It lights a match and the message becomes clear. There will be killing till the score is paid. The score has not been paid, but there is no denying it now. What has happened will change everything in this town, it will change everything everywhere.

It smiles at the craftsmanship demonstrated, work is done, now it is time for It to leave. It gets into the car after grabbing Its tools and drives off. Leaving the macabre sight behind It as It heads back to Its home. The first thing it does it take the tires off of the car and replaces them with brand new ones. Rolling them down to a tiled room in the basement, ten feet wide by ten feet tall and ten feet tallm it takes the remainder of the gasoline down with it. Next it puts the gloves and heavy work boots onto the tires and walks over with the can of gasoline. Dumping the remainder of the clear fluid onto the pile it lights a match and lets it fall onto the pile.

The pile catches fire and goes up quickly, rubber burning under the blazing inferno. It goes back upstairs to the meditation mats and assumes the position. Needing to tell the Gods what a success tonight was.
♠ ♠ ♠
No idea portrayed in this are any personal belief of mine. It is all fiction.

Songs that inspired this
Mein Teil by Rammstein
Insanity by Onigo Bonigo
Sing by MCR
Sweet Dreams by Beyonce
First of the Year by Skrillex

Hope you enjoyed.