Monstrosity

Hannah

Hannah woke up in a dark basement. The windows were boarded over, the straightness of the boards and the lack of rot suggested it had been done recently, the room was limed with shower curtains, almost as if someone didn't want to get the floors dirty. She felt a cool breeze run over her body. Looking down she screamed loudly.

Hannah wore nothing, not a single shred of clothing to cover her body. Three thick leather straps were wrapped around each arm, which pressed them into the armrests. Two held her legs to the leg of the chair. And finally five on her body, one over her pelvis, one across her rib cage, one above and below her breasts, and finally one across her neck.

Hannah screamed, though she was muffled, realizing now there as a gag in her mouth. Bucking and flailing wildly, attempting to get free as she...

*********
...yelled at Britney for not getting the project done the exact way she wanted it. Hannah was a perfectionist and failure was not an option, not now, not ever. For their science class they had to make 3D models of the structures of all of the noble gases.

"For the love of fuck! I told you red for carbon and green for argon. What the hell is wrong with you? Didn't you listen you god damn disgrace to the human race?" Hannah yelled as she looked at the inappropriately colored chemicals.

Britney was crying like a little bitch. Of course she was, good help was a myth something that couldn't be found. Hannah grabbed her by the scruff of her collar and slammed the weeping girl into the wall.

"We have one hour until Chemistry, I am going to the store to buy paint and I will paint these the correct way. You stand here and make sure that these don't even get breathed on. Do. You. Understand. You. Fucking. Cunt?" Hannah growled, when Britney nodded she threw her to the ground and went out to her car.

Her car was an old beat up Volkswagen bug. She walked up to it and unlocked the door She opened it and it...

*********
...opened with a creak to reveal a hooded person holding a black bag. Hannah swallowed a large glob of saliva that threatened to come pouring out. The person paid her no attention, which pissed her off, as it grabbed tools and laid them out one by one.

The person looked up and waved with a knife it its hand. Hannah peered and could barely make some sort of demented mask out under its hood. clearing its throat before speaking.

"Well hello there and..."

*********
"...welcome to Walmart. How may I help you?" the manager that she had demanded told her as he walked up.

The manager was a skinny man in his early forties. His graying hair was already balding prematurely and he smelled of radishes. This man didn't know how to do his job, anyone who looked like this sat at home wanking off to porn.

"Fucking can it. I need paint. Bring me to it, fag." she added on at the end. This man was a cocksucker, she could tell, and homosexuals were an abomination to nature.

The manager fell silent and sighed. He escorted her back to the paints and was about to leave when Hannah grabbed him by his collar. Yanking him back.

"Oh no you don't you insult to nature. You're helping me carry all the damn paint I need to the checkout line." Hannah yelled like a brat having a tantrum.

The manager was turning beet red but Hannah ignored him as she...

*********
...screamed like a banshee while the hooded figure carved words into her skin, her beautiful creamy white skin, she could see half of the word she was attempting to spell out. So far the letters were ABOMIN, Hannah was an amazing speller and she already knew what the person was scarring her with.

"I'm not one!" she attempted to yell, but her words came out muffled.

"You know you are. I'm doing humanity a favor right now." the person told her in a scrambled electronic voice.

The person finished carving the words into her stomach. Hannah bleed profusely as the person wiped the blood off with a filthy rag. Hannah screamed in horror as the person dumped some clear liquid onto a rag and looked at her.

"You know this isn't even fun." the person told her as he...

*********
...finished swiping the last bottle of paint across the scanner. Hannah had managed to get half of her items for free because everyone saw how perfect she was. She looked over and saw Diana from her school. She hated that stupid bitch, so she did the only thing that a civilized person like herself could do, she raised her middle finger up and flipped her the bird.

Go suck a cock. Hannah whispered to her as she grabbed her paint and walked to her car. Now that she looked at her car in a new light, the trip inside Walmart had been enlightening, it was a piece of shit. Hannah would have to talk to her parents about getting her a new one.

Hannah unlocked the door and set her paint down in the passenger seat, she turned the engine on when she felt a rag slip over her mouth. Her eyes began to...

*********
...crack open as she felt a stabbing cold rake across her exposed ribcage. Her stomach hurt as did whatever was rubbing around her neck. Her eyes opened wide as she saw the person tying a rope to a stone pillar. She tried to wiggle free but was bound by more leather straps.

The person finished tying a knot and walked over. Grabbing her bundled up body and standing her on her feet to let her peer over the edge. They were on the main building of her university, it was going to hang her.

"No! No, no, no, no!" she pleaded through her gag.

"Yes. We're so much better off without you and your annoying little mouth. Goodbye and say hi to Lord Neeloth when you see him." It told her as it kicked her off the ledge.

Hannah screamed the whole way down as she plummeted towards the ground. Suddenly the rope tightened and then the world went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again none of this has anything to do with my personal beliefs. It is just me trying to write a bitchy character. Try not to get to offended.