I'll Try

Don't give up! 'I'll try'

As I lay in the same place I've been in for the past year, I looked down to see my past engraved into my arms, it shows me how useless and pathetic I am. That's when I decided that it was the time to end it all. I thought that I should at least say my final goodbye to the people I've never met and the place I call 'home.'

As I'm about to take the step that would bring my life to an end, a message pops up saying 'I should do it, things get better' I replied 'no it doesn't, it just gets worse.'

Another message appears 'Stay strong, you're beautiful' no I'm not, I'm ugly, no body would care.

One after another more messages gather into my inbox, persuading me that 'I matter' and 'I am important.'

I sit back to read through every message, making sure not to skip one word, hope building up in my body as I read these messages that bring tears to my eyes. These very messages show the me that people do care about me even though I've never met most of them.

I look back down at the scars that haunt my arms and took a deep breath.

Tears fall fall down my face as I reply to every single one of them, each message giving me the will power to put a smile on my face and go on with life. After all, these people have no clue about how I am when I'm not on the Internet and they still care about me like I'm part of their family.

It came to the time when there was one last message left and to it I answer 'I'll try', with that I took one last look at my arms and cover the old wounds whilst turning up the sound of help.

'I'll try'

These words, so small yet they have a great meaning, they show that a person will try their hardest to do something with all of their will lower, like a promise but very different at the same time.

I'll try to stick around.

I'll try to get better.

I'll try to stay strong.

'I'll try'